New Members Please Read 10/07/2016New forum members should review the Forum Rules and Guidelines before contributing to the discussion forums.
Single Status Update
U.S. media not showing Trudeau's town halls like Trump in Canada. Too bad...it's very funny !
- Show previous comments 4 more
PBS should cover Trudeau's town hall meetings....so dramatic and entertaining: Here are my faves from last night in Winnipeg:
- a guy wanted Trudeau to grant amnesty for all small time cannabis traffickers
- a Somali woman won the Oscar for outstanding dramatic performance about her child protection case and refused to give up the microphone until her husband took it away
- another woman bitched about child protection services vs. free speech
- a woman wanted Canada to pay for her son's deaf university tuition in the USA (Gallaudet - $280,000) - apparently Canada has no such college/university for the hearing impaired
- several First Nations leaders hammered Trudeau on the usual "aboriginal" things
- a woman pleaded for Canadian residency for her family
- one guy asked what Canada was going to do about the Saudis beating up on Yemen
Oh goody....the Edmonton town hall just started and Trudeau is getting booooooooooed.
Uh-oh....Trudeau just got nailed by a health care question...Canadian family had to seek treatment in the United States (Seattle, WA) because of wait times.