Single Status Update
U.S. media not showing Trudeau's town halls like Trump in Canada. Too bad...it's very funny !
- Show previous comments 4 more
PBS should cover Trudeau's town hall meetings....so dramatic and entertaining: Here are my faves from last night in Winnipeg:
- a guy wanted Trudeau to grant amnesty for all small time cannabis traffickers
- a Somali woman won the Oscar for outstanding dramatic performance about her child protection case and refused to give up the microphone until her husband took it away
- another woman bitched about child protection services vs. free speech
- a woman wanted Canada to pay for her son's deaf university tuition in the USA (Gallaudet - $280,000) - apparently Canada has no such college/university for the hearing impaired
- several First Nations leaders hammered Trudeau on the usual "aboriginal" things
- a woman pleaded for Canadian residency for her family
- one guy asked what Canada was going to do about the Saudis beating up on Yemen
Oh goody....the Edmonton town hall just started and Trudeau is getting booooooooooed.
Uh-oh....Trudeau just got nailed by a health care question...Canadian family had to seek treatment in the United States (Seattle, WA) because of wait times.