Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Posc Student

Blue Canada

Rabble...meet Blue Canada

Blue Canada... meet Rabble.

And for the Rest of us....

Maple Leaf Web :D

All this Blue is making me see Red!!!! What I won't to know is when we're going to have some Green Tories, and maybe we can hear from the ever-underrepresented Ultraviolet Tories.

All this Blue is making me see Red!!!! What I won't to know is when we're going to have some Green Tories, and maybe we can hear from the ever-underrepresented Ultraviolet Tories.

I like blue. It's calming. Too many Greens already. Besides who wants the color associated with nausea?

Blue Canada = Blogging Tories forums.

Craig from Blogging Tories keeps doing these secondary sites where he's basically mirroring the forum content from BT under a new name. Each time he hypes it like it's the 'new home of the conservative community', only to lose interest and shut it down in a few months. Apparently there is an issue with the forum software on the BT site that has necessitated this latest move, so perhaps this one will be permanent.

I was never comfortable with the Blogging Tories name. To me, the Tories were the old PC party. They don't exist anymore, and I never liked them anyway.

Blue Canada = Blogging Tories forums.

Craig from Blogging Tories keeps doing these secondary sites where he's basically mirroring the forum content from BT under a new name. Each time he hypes it like it's the 'new home of the conservative community', only to lose interest and shut it down in a few months. Apparently there is an issue with the forum software on the BT site that has necessitated this latest move, so perhaps this one will be permanent.

I was never comfortable with the Blogging Tories name. To me, the Tories were the old PC party. They don't exist anymore, and I never liked them anyway.

My last effort was a "ning" community. Ning decided to stop their free service and start charging $20/month (I couldn't justify that expense). I had a news aggregator prior to that wasn't getting sufficient traffic to justify the expense or effort. I'm pretty excited about this venture though. It makes use of the IP.Board community software much as this site does.

Kudos to the moderators here for not nixing a thread that talks about other forums. I guess when you are this big you aren't really concerned ;)

Kudos to the moderators here for not nixing a thread that talks about other forums. I guess when you are this big you aren't really concerned ;)
Sorry.

This thread is closed because it does not follow the rules of the forum:

"All posts must contain some aspect of an argument or attempt to stimulate discussion."

Charles Anthony