17 replies to this topic

#16 GostHacked

GostHacked

Watching you watching me.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,017 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:28 PM

I can't say I'm that impressed with it either. It's too bad, because there's more than enough material from Debbie Stabenow to make a great commercial. I'd start with this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR_uMfiNZ5o

Hey Debbie, do you know where Jon put the $1.2 billion dollars he can't find! :)

Their new motto

Get F'd by those MF'ers at MF Global (ok stolen from Celente)
Google : Webster Griffin Tarpley, Gerald Celente, Max Keiser
ohm on soundcloud.com

#17 waldo

waldo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,820 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 04:33 PM

Anyways, if you wanna truely give credit, it'd be to George W Bush, who extended the first auto bailouts. :)

It's good to know you guys are such fans of his!

c'mon Shady... ya gots to rein him in! :lol:

KKKarl Rove:

- "I was, frankly, offended by it"

- "the sign of what happens when you have Chicago-style politics, and the president of the United States and his political minions are, in essence, using our tax dollars to buy corporate advertising and the best-wishes of the management which is benefited by getting a bunch of our money that they’ll never pay back"

- "The auto companies feel the need to do something to repay their political patrons"

MLW "dead board walking"!

#18 punked

punked

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,987 posts

Posted 06 February 2012 - 05:05 PM

Complete nonsense. I suggest you re-read Romney's position of a structured settlement that would have left GM and Chrysler in much better shape than they even are today.

Anyways, if you wanna truely give credit, it'd be to George W Bush, who extended the first auto bailouts. :)

It's good to know you guys are such fans of his!

Good luck with that argument Shady. The article Mitt Romney wrote is titled and I quote "Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" have fun defending that. Again Obama saved hundreds of thousands of Jobs while Mitt wanted to give up the fight and concede the best days for American Auto makers were behind us.

http://www.nytimes.c...n/19romney.html

Edited by punked, 06 February 2012 - 05:06 PM.

Reply to this topic