My Grade: B-
- Got most US forces out of Iraq
- Got Bin Laden (though can't give him all, or even most, of the credit for that)
- At least kind of tried to close Gitmo
- Finally got a health care reform bill passed into law
- Avoided a US economic depression
- Economy aside, has been fairly effective at avoiding massive blunders, in contrast to his predecessor.
- has avoided worldwide nuclear apocalypse. hurray!
- Supported repealing "don't ask, don't tell"
- the economy still sucks, & his efforts to fix it have been sub-par at best
- has handled the US debt issue poorly
- Afghanistan is still a ridiculous stalemate and mostly a waste of time. Should just leave.
- Same old imperialistic b.s. US foreign policy as the last 60+ years
- little to no effort on campaign/party finance & lobbying/special interest reform
- handled BP oil spill poorly
- is a bit of a wimp & a sellout (especially domestically), often trying appease everyone instead of having the balls to stand up for what's right
- is a typical Washington piece of turd (see above)
- Washington still functions like crapola, though certainly not all his fault.
- Gitmo still open
- i'm sure there's more but it would take forever to type LOL
Edited by Moonlight Graham, 24 January 2012 - 01:09 PM.