Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spiderfish

McGuinty trying to remove his foot from his mouth

16 posts in this topic

I guess Dalton McGuinty has had a change of heart regarding the value to Ontario of Alberta Oilsnads revenue.

"I work in real time, so sometimes I may not self-edit before I go to press, so to speak, unlike the luxury you good people enjoy."

Kind of reminds me of that Homer Simpson bit where he can't remember if he thought it, or said it. :P At any rate, good to see he says he's had a change of heart, even if it's a little late to put the horse back in the barn.

McGuinty tries to clarify his stand on oilsands

Dalton is really starting to piss people off.

I'm starting to think this Minority government might not last as long as people thought.

Forgive McGuinty, he's just not that bright. In fact, he's probably the dumbest Premier Ontario has ever had.

Regardless, the high Canadian dollar provides Ontarians with greater purchasing power, and wouldn't be the problem on manufacturing and exports like he thinks it is, if he hadn't made Ontario much more expensive to do business over the last several years. I'll be glad when this neophyte is finally out of office.

Forgive McGuinty, he's just not that bright. In fact, he's probably the dumbest Premier Ontario has ever had.

Regardless, the high Canadian dollar provides Ontarians with greater purchasing power, and wouldn't be the problem on manufacturing and exports like he thinks it is, if he hadn't made Ontario much more expensive to do business over the last several years. I'll be glad when this neophyte is finally out of office.

You can blame it on the PC party for looking like republicans

Dalton is really starting to piss people off.

I'm starting to think this Minority government might not last as long as people thought.

all he has to do is persuade 1 mpp and he has a majority

You can blame it on the PC party for looking like republicans

Huh? I can blame the PC party for McGuinty's tax increases, fee increases, and making Ontario harder to do business in? Okaaay. :blink:

all he has to do is persuade 1 mpp and he has a majority

Which MPP will that be?

All the Opposition has to do is persuade one MPP and Dalton will have to persuade two MPPs. WGAF?

Huh? I can blame the PC party for McGuinty's tax increases, fee increases, and making Ontario harder to do business in? Okaaay. :blink:

No that Mcguintys has won so many elections

No that Mcguintys has won so many elections

English please. :)

English please. :)

Don't even bother asking. olpfan has the same problem as Dalton, he also doesn't self-edit before he speaks.

Don't even bother asking. olpfan has the same problem as Dalton, he also doesn't self-edit before he speaks.

haha, touche

You have to give him credit for at least acknowledging criticism and clarifying his position. I've noticed Liberals are more sympathetic to that effect, whereas Conservatives will never admit a mistake (much to their detriment).

You have to give him credit for at least acknowledging criticism and clarifying his position. I've noticed Liberals are more sympathetic to that effect, whereas Conservatives will never admit a mistake (much to their detriment).

I'm not so sure about that assumption, are Ontario Liberals willing to admit the mistake of voting this clown back in.

It wasn't a clarification so much as a complete reversal of position. The only reason he reversed his statement was because of backlash. I have absolutely no doubt that he still believes in his original statement. He obviously has no respect for Alberta, and has no clue that the prosperity of Albera Oilsands likely benefits his province more than any other in this country.

Edited by Spiderfish

And now with the annoucement of getting rid of corps writing off sports and enertaiment ,that should be the end of the senators and the finance minister ,If I heard him right said it will lower the tickets for families in TO. Who on this board still supports this outfit.