Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Topaz

Canada vs USA

17 posts in this topic

Both the Canadian and the American military, could time out for some fun of tug of war. The Canadian is on the left, American on the right. I thought the American would win because he looked to out weight the Canadian. http://ca.news.yahoo.com/video/odd-22186925/tug-of-war-usa-vs-canada-28711969.html#crsl=%252Fvideo%252Fodd-22186925%252Ftug-of-war-usa-vs-canada-28711969.html

Edited by Topaz

Great allies indeed - and good to see them having some fun. :)

I thought the American would win because he looked to out weight the Canadian.

It looked pretty close there but then it became a battle of endurance. Canadian beef vs. McDonalds

No need to identify the Canuck, he (they) are the ones unfortunately having to wear jungle camouflage uniforms in a desert arena.

It took a while to properly outfit them as I recall. (Shame on the Quartermaster bureaucracy!

I think the US allies loaned them some desert equipt. until Canada caught up. Nice those Yanks!

No need to identify the Canuck, he (they) are the ones unfortunately having to wear jungle camouflage uniforms in a desert arena.

It took a while to properly outfit them as I recall. (Shame on the Quartermaster bureaucracy!

I think the US allies loaned them some desert equipt. until Canada caught up. Nice those Yanks!

Seeing as the Americans were not wearing desert camouflage I don't see your point.

Seeing as the Americans were not wearing desert camouflage I don't see your point.

Yes, they were.

Yes, they were.

Ive seen american desert Cammo and that was not it.

How do you know it's all the same? - Maybe it differs depending on the location they are serving in, as the terrain is a mix of desert and scrubby in some areas. It's definitely different from what the Canadians are wearing.

How do you know it's all the same? - Maybe it differs depending on the location they are serving in, as the terrain is a mix of desert and scrubby in some areas. It's definitely different from what the Canadians are wearing.

Maybe I am making an assumption, but every time I have seen US soldiers on base, and they were either wearing ACU's or Desert Camouflage. Maybe its new, or another kind of uniform but it does not look like a dedicated desert uniform.

Maybe I am making an assumption, but every time I have seen US soldiers on base, and they were either wearing ACU's or Desert Camouflage. Maybe its new, or another kind of uniform but it does not look like a dedicated desert uniform.

You certainly would know more about it than I do. What about MultiCam?

You certainly would know more about it than I do. What about MultiCam?

I don't know, what about it? I haven't dealt with US soldiers in a couple of years so I don't know what new uniforms they have.

I THINK it's desert MARPAT

I THINK it's desert MARPAT

Negative Ghostrider……..MARPAT is a digital pattern like ours…….These folks aren’t Uncle Sam’s Misguided Children, nor Navy.

Gee willakers I thought my point was pretty obvious, Canadian soldiers weren't appropriately, uniformly provided for in the situ.

Forest Green perhaps stuck out in the desert. Got it now ? , because if not I will be glad to go into more detail for those other than the hoi polloi who I'm sure got my point..initially...

http://books.google.ca/books?id=1C0JMG78fP8C&pg=PA72&lpg=PA72&dq=Canadians+lack+desert+uniforms&source=bl&ots=GlzwpVRxVz&sig=3uM13HuvE1MI9Gq4yr7VJEkEc3Y&hl=en&sa=X&ei=LASDT5DJBcXPgAeZ87yQBg&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=Canadians%20lack%20desert%20uniforms&f=false

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Army_Combat_Uniform