You seem to be bent on blaming Israel for the Arabs lack of common sense and lack of desire for peace. They have on multiple occasions attacked Israel while backed by weapons from the USSR and yet you seem to find no problem with that, but you have a problem with the US providing weapons to Israel to prevent its destruction. Seems to me you are to dense to learn from history, but luckily the US government is not. Many of the Arabs are bent on Israel's destruction, and that is not going to happen at least not without the rest of the middle east going up in smoke. Stop being such a fascist anti-semite and look at the real problem.
not sure where to start with your narrative.
first of all, how israel came to be should be acknowledged.
- are you aware that palestine's Jewish population was under 8% of the total population as of 1914?
- are you aware that in 1914 jewish land ownership in palestine was under 2%?
- despite the active British assistance to establish a "jewish national home" in palestine (based on the british commitment in the balfour declaration), palestine's jewish population in 1947 was increased to 33% of its total population.
- are you aware, in order to create a 'jewish identity', israel ethnically cleansed 80% of the palestinian population out of their homes, farms and business?
- are you aware that jewish land ownership in palestine was under 7% as of 1947?
- are you aware that the u.s. arm twisted the arms of dozens of small nations to get their support for the partitioning of palestine? for example, greece and france were threatened with a foreign aid cutoff.
- are you aware it wasn't just the arabs who rejected the partition plan, but also the world zionist congress who rejected the partition plan as well? do you know the reason? the reason was that they wanted all of palestine for themselves. that's why they have never accepted a permanent border.
- did you know that before the un partition plan in 1947, there was a peel commission plan in 1937 which was rejected by the zionist congress. how many jews would have been saved from the holocaust? why is it okay to reject the peel commission in 1937 but not okay to reject the un partition plan in 1947?
are you aware of this quote in 1938, by ben-gurion who made it clear of his support for the "jewish state" on part of palestine was only as a stepping ground for a complete conquest. he wrote:"[I am] satisfied with part of the country, but on the basis of the assumption that after we build up a strong force following the establishment of the state--we will abolish the partition of the country and we will expand to the whole Land of Israel." (Expulsion Of The Palestinians, p. 107 & One Palestine Complete, p. 403)
this is just the tip of the issue, which we all need to acknowledge before going into the rest of the modern-history of the region.
there are hundreds of documented evidence and information which tell you what happened. some of the best books written by the israeli historian, benny morris, a self-proclaimed zionist.
simplistic, superficial comments such as, THE ARABS ATTACKED ISRAEL AND ISRAEL NEEDS TO DEFEND ITSELF were not true then and they're certainly not true now.