kimmy

This week in Islam

1,854 posts in this topic

On 5/22/2017 at 0:39 PM, DogOnPorch said:

More like: should it make the news?

Things close everyday. Even Muslim prayer rooms.

I thought you would celebrate that with more than a 'meh'.

On 5/23/2017 at 8:50 AM, Goh Shenas said:

Islam is in action again killing kafirs. What does it take for the gullible, tree hugging liberal lefties to realise that we are being slaughtered in the name of this religion...

Of course lefties realize people are being killed. Who, what and why is what's at issue between us and the bonehead stupid righties who insist on believing religion is all there is to it.

1 person likes this

13 hours ago, GostHacked said:

I thought you would celebrate that with more than a 'meh'.

I'm not stopping you from celebrating.

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

Of course lefties realize people are being killed. Who, what and why is what's at issue between us and the bonehead stupid righties who insist on believing religion is all there is to it.

Poor Islam.

There's a video going around the interwebs at the moment* that shows a street scene in what I assume is Syria or Iraq (judging by the Russian military vehicles). Women and children mostly...some men....some soldiers.

Suddenly in the distance there's a thump...and the people start to move quickly towards the camera...there's another loud thump/bang...everybody winces and breaks into a run. Unfortunately, you as the observer realize that this is being filmed by Jihadis themselves...and as the fleeing people get closer...they run smack into either a suicide bomber or a planted explosive which goes off as the people get closest to the filming camera.

They disappear. 

Screams and shouts of Allahu Akbar...

Chaos...difficult to see what's going on but people are obviously coming to help any wounded. Two more loud bangs...smoke...chaos...everybody is gone.

Just smoke...

* From a site we're not allowed to link to.

2 people like this