Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Omni

My Idea of The Rest of The World

Recommended Posts

41 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

You apparently have issues telling the sexes apart...just a heads-up...she has a mustachio. 

March 1973...wrong place...wrong time. Not even (gasp) Muslims.

No...the damn IRA...and I felt like I was in the middle of a James Bond movie all of a sudden. My parents were less impressed.

Oh shit , your mom DOES have a mustachio. Sorry for hitting on her.  

You remember what you point was about your terrorist friends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Oh shit , your mom DOES have a mustachio. Sorry for hitting on her.  

You remember what you point was about your terrorist friends?

 

Speak English, man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Speak English, man.

Sorry, it must have been your Dad then.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Sorry, it must have been your Dad then.

 

That will be a challenge for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

That will be a challenge for you.

Not really. Dead or alive, he's coming with me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Not really. Dead or alive, he's coming with me.

 

You're one weird hombre.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks,  

Stop the snarky banter.  

I don't know what you are talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Charles Anthony said:

Folks,  

Stop the snarky banter.  

See, even though the purpose of this thread was to be some "we are all the same, kumbaya dance around the bonfire together" yet even Canadians, which I suspect most posters of this thread are with the exception of myself, turn the thread into a vitriolic debate.

If Canadians of all people, the most peace-loving people imaginable, can't have a civilised conversation about kumbaya dancing together around the bonfire how can you expect the same from anyone else..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

See, even though the purpose of this thread was to be some "we are all the same, kumbaya dance around the bonfire together" yet even Canadians, which I suspect most posters of this thread are with the exception of myself, turn the thread into a vitriolic debate.

If Canadians of all people, the most peace-loving people imaginable, can't have a civilised conversation about kumbaya dancing together around the bonfire how can you expect the same from anyone else..

People who would rather agree than disagree can find lots of sites for that.  The reason I come on here is to argue.

That's certainly not to say one shouldn't be civil. 

Edited by bcsapper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, bcsapper said:

People who would rather agree than disagree can find lots of sites for that.  The reason I come on here is to argue.

That's certainly not to say one shouldn't be civil. 

Civility is below some members of the board.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Civility is below some members of the board.

 

I'll say.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite strange that there really hasn't been any big mention this week of the 100th anniversary of one of the greatest catastrophes in human history which has caused tens of millions of deaths across the world. The Russian coup d'etat in 1917 which they prefer to call a revolution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Quite strange that there really hasn't been any big mention this week of the 100th anniversary of one of the greatest catastrophes in human history which has caused tens of millions of deaths across the world. The Russian coup d'etat in 1917 which they prefer to call a revolution.

Check out Twitter on the socialist tweets. There is hundreds of them. They all leave out the Stalin years and I get ignored when I point out the wall built to keep people in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2017 at 10:53 PM, Omni said:

Here's what is happening, and I hope expands: black guy meets white girl and fall in love, yellow man meets black girl and fall in love, white man meets black girl and fall in love, get the picture? And eventually we end up with these babies with a color of, oh lets call it neutral, and then we can get beyond all this xenophobic bullshit and actually do something intelligent.

Here is what I don't want to see. More interracial couples and married ones. Personally, I think that all people should just stick to their own kind as was intended by the creator. Otherwise why would the creator create the different colors of the rainbow human beings?  It was done for a reason. Does the lion go out looking for a tiger to pro-create? Or one species of bird or apes go looking for another different species of bird or ape to have fun with? It is you and your ilk bull chit that will be responsible for the Caucasian race to go extinct in time. :P

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, taxme said:

It is you and your ilk bull chit that will be responsible for the Caucasian race to go extinct in time. :P

In time for what?

Whatever it is the world will certainly be a better place with out you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/20/2017 at 6:57 PM, eyeball said:

In time for what?

Whatever it is the world will certainly be a better place with out you.

Not on my watch if I can help it. I will continue to speak up about the plight of the Caucasian race whether you like it or not. Maybe the world would be a better place without you around?

 Think about that one for awhile. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.11.2017 at 6:20 AM, taxme said:

Not on my watch if I can help it. I will continue to speak up about the plight of the Caucasian race whether you like it or not. Maybe the world would be a better place without you around?

 Think about that one for awhile. :D

Apartheid was wrong and it had to go. However, it does not change the fact that South-Africa today has become a hell-hole going the way of Zimbabwe and those white people foolish enough to have stayed in SA have too often found out the hard way that they are not wanted there any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, -TSS- said:

Apartheid was wrong and it had to go. However, it does not change the fact that South-Africa today has become a hell-hole going the way of Zimbabwe and those white people foolish enough to have stayed in SA have too often found out the hard way that they are not wanted there any more.

True enough. Those two countries have become hell holes for white people. Why whites continue to stay there and get raped, robbed and murdered by the blacks is beyond me. What is even more concerning is the fact that the liberal media ignores what is happening. They were all there to condemn and fight against apartheid white rule when South Africa and Rhodesia were both ruled by white people but now the reverse is happening to white people where black apartheid is going on and the liberal media are all suddenly quiet. I wonder why? I guess the liberal media is enjoying all that is going on against the white people in those two hell holes. I have never seen the liberal media stand up for white people ever. It is like they hate white people. I guess that spreading of lies against Trump and Moore is more important to the liberal media than reporting on real news. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×