Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
betsy

Women Who Cover Their Faces Shouldn't Be accepted To Enter Canada!

Recommended Posts

That's should be the new rule added to our immigration policies! 

 

Let's face it.  Women who wear these face coverings obviously adhere to the kind of Islam, that mainstream Muslims say isn't really Islam!  It's Talibanesque - fundamentalists like those who'd adhere to ISIS!

 

Does this come as a surprise at all?

 

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-woman-charged-with-assault-uttering-threats-pledges-allegiance-to-isis-in-court-1.3446341


 

Quote

 

Experts say that statistics prove that the use of burqas and niqabs in South Asia has increased exponentially in the past three decades; hence the phenomenon is linked to the growth of Islamic fundamentalism in the region to a large extent.

Be it the 1979 Iranian Revolution or the Afghan War in the 1980s, the foreign influences on the South Asian culture and politics cannot be overlooked, they stress.

 

http://www.dw.com/en/why-wearing-the-burqa-is-on-the-rise-in-south-asia/a-19497638

 

These covered women are likely radicalized, and are sympathetic to the cause of ISIS.  Why should we take the chances?  If there's anyone homegrown  who'll be most likely to be radicalized, it will be the kids of these women!

Edited by betsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One woman wearing a niqab does something criminal, therefore all women wearing niqabs are ISIS terrorists.   Dumb and bigotted.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, dialamah said:

One woman wearing a niqab does something criminal, therefore all women wearing niqabs are ISIS terrorists.   Dumb and bigotted.

:rolleyes:

I wonder how many of you will go to a crowded park on Canada Day, and be willing to take the risk of having yourself and your family standing beside a niqab-wearing person? 

 

Even a Muslim nation sees the danger associated with it.

 

Quote

Morocco BANS THE BURKA amid growing fears over terrorism, local media claims

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/752675/morocco-bans-burka-terrorism-isis-africa-veil-headscarf

 

Ir's not just about the numbers.  It's about the logic! Doh. 

Dumb, indeed.  And, I say,  stupid.

 

Edited by betsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'll go to Canada Day ceremonies and by happenstance stand near someone wearing a burkha.  It's not a terrifying experience. Hell, it doesn't even require Canada day to happen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, betsy said:

:rolleyes:

I wonder how many of you will go to a crowded park on Canada Day, and be willing to take the risk of having yourself and your family standing beside a niqab-wearing person? 

 

Even a Muslim nation sees the danger associated with it.

 

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/752675/morocco-bans-burka-terrorism-isis-africa-veil-headscarf

 

Ir's not just about the numbers.  It's about the logic! Doh. 

Dumb, indeed.  And, I say,  stupid.

 

Oh I know ... Let's admire freedom-limiting countries and emulate them!  

No problem standing beside women in niqabs.   Much riskier to stand beside a man, unless of course I want to be groped.   

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, betsy said:

That's should be the new rule added to our immigration policies! 

 

Let's face it.  Women who wear these face coverings obviously adhere to the kind of Islam, that mainstream Muslims say isn't really Islam!  It's Talibanesque - fundamentalists like those who'd adhere to ISIS!

 

Does this come as a surprise at all?

 

http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-woman-charged-with-assault-uttering-threats-pledges-allegiance-to-isis-in-court-1.3446341

It certainly reveals that the burka/niqab is not worn for modesty.  Where was this woman's modesty?  No, it was worn in allegiance to ISIS and to hide a knife for attacking people.

Modesty is not a garment that you put on.  When do you think Islam will figure that one out?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Oh I know ... Let's admire freedom-limiting countries and emulate them!  

No problem standing beside women in niqabs.   Much riskier to stand beside a man, unless of course I want to be groped.   

:rolleyes:  LOGIC, Diahlamah.  Logic.

Isn't that the point?  What do you know about the person underneath?

You wouldn't know if the person underneath that niqab is man or a woman!  And you wouldn't have a clue as to what arsenal is hidden underneath!   Being groped will be the least of your worries if the creature underneath it is a terrorist.  We'll most likely be doing a vigil for you.....

 

 

 

Edited by betsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It certainly reveals that the burka/niqab is not worn for modesty.  Where was this woman's modesty?  No, it was worn in allegiance to ISIS and to hide a knife for attacking people.

Modesty is not a garment that you put on.  When do you think Islam will figure that one out?

If banks find it risky to have people wearing masks coming in.....you'd have to wonder why some folks find it so hard to comprehend why allowing burka poses risks and danger - especially in the current climate we have.

Edited by betsy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, betsy said:

in the current climate we have.

You mean the current climate YOU have. Most of us aren't running to hide under our beds simply because we encounter a different culture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Omni said:

You mean the current climate YOU have. Most of us aren't running to hide under our beds simply because we encounter a different culture. 

 

If this is about being bigoted to "different cultures", why aren't their dozens of threads regarding Sikhs, Hindus, Shintoists and the eternal Jew?

Any idea why Sikhs carry the kirpan? Hint: it starts with "I".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

why aren't their dozens of threads regarding Sikhs, Hindus, Shintoists

Just give it time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Omni said:

Just give it time.

For what? People that adhere to that religion to repeatedly commit acts of terror? 

What do you base your assumption on? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Omni said:

Just give it time.

Are Sihks, Hindus and Shintoists planning to start rampaging around the world soon?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Omni said:

Just give it time.

 

Give what time? The Sikh community in my city is highly cherished and respected. And guess what? They just DETEST Islam.

Gosh... they must have seen my posts here.

Edited by DogOnPorch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goddess said:

It certainly reveals that the burka/niqab is not worn for modesty.  

Here we have it again, the actions of a single person proves the ill intent of millions.

Quick, lets jail all right wingers because of the killers in Portland and Quebec.

And in Vancouver last week, an old guy grabbed a teenager, dragged her into his home so he could feel her up - and maybe more, but she got away.  Proof positive that men over 60 should be castrated to protect teenage girls. /s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Are Sihks, Hindus and Shintoists planning to start rampaging around the world soon?

How the hell would I know what they are planning. But they have done their share. Ever heard of Air India flight 182? Babbar Khalsa?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

It certainly reveals that the burka/niqab is not worn for modesty.  

It certainly reveals that the burka/niqab is not ALWAYS worn for modesty.  Sometimes it is worn to express allegiance to ISIS and to hide weapons for attacking people.

I thought my next sentence made it clear that I was talking about this woman - "Where was this woman's modesty?"

I hope that clarification meets your standards of commenting here.  :rolleyes:

Edited by Goddess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Give what time? The Sikh community in my city is highly cherished and respected. And guess what? They just DETEST Islam.

Gosh... they must have seen my posts here.

Sorry you live in such a xenophobic community, although I wonder if the Sikh's there know you are speaking for them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Omni said:

How the hell would I know what they are planning. But they have done their share. Ever heard of Air India flight 182? Babbar Khalsa?

 

But, they are planning something, according to you. Just a matter of time before the Japanese community starts diving planes into aircraft carriers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Omni said:

Sorry you live in such a xenophobic community, although I wonder if the Sikh's there know you are speaking for them.

 

You're free to hate Sikhs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DogOnPorch said:

 

You're free to hate Sikhs. 

You're free to be a xenophobe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Omni said:

You're free to be a xenophobe.

 

As mentioned, those who cry xenophobe all the time never read Xenophon.

My bone to pick is with your favorite religion that is currently at war with everybody not Muslim. Blood is your badge.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

As mentioned, those who cry xenophobe all the time never read Xenophon.

My bone to pick is with your favorite religion that is currently at war with everybody not Muslim. Blood is your badge.

 

What do you know about Wado Ryu?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karate? Okay...now what bull shit equivalent are you pedaling to protect your cherished Islam?

;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Karate? Okay...now what bull shit equivalent are you pedaling to protect your cherished Islam?

;)

I'll completely defer to you when it comes to BS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×