Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
PIK

Joshua Boyle.

Recommended Posts

https://globalnews.ca/news/3941734/joshua-boyle-charges-criminal/

 

Well well, trudeau stepped into again and made a laughing stock of the country world wide. I suppose this guy will somehow end up with a 10.5 m cheque when the government screws this up.Anyone with a brain knew this guy WAS taliban and not a hostage, when it came out. And being the former brother in law of Omar, you would think this would have sent up a red flag. So either the RCMP are either stupid or trudeau's love for everything Islam over rules everything. You do not take your 6 month pregnant wife on a hiking trip in taliban land.  Trudeau should be stepping down after this fiasco. Enough is enough.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

JT is a stooge for doing a photo op with this guy. 

What type of well adjusted human takes his pregnant wife to Afghanistan? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Boges said:

JT is a stooge for doing a photo op with this guy. 

What type of well adjusted human takes his pregnant wife to Afghanistan? 

The story never made sense, and nobody got to the bottom of it initially.  They are either crazy, or brainwashed converts trying to join Isis, stupid, misguided... or pick a few from the list.  Trudeau's political compass is wonky for him to have taken a photo with this crew before knowing what the briefing notes said.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

The story never made sense, and nobody got to the bottom of it initially.  They are either crazy, or brainwashed converts trying to join Isis, stupid, misguided... or pick a few from the list.  Trudeau's political compass is wonky for him to have taken a photo with this crew before knowing what the briefing notes said.  

Trudeau's political compass isn't just wonky, it doesn't exist. The examples are so numerous that it's hard to keep track after just two years. The next big slap in the face for him is the picture circulating currently of him and his brother wearing sweaters mocking the last supper while they laugh uproariously. The question some will ask is, when was the picture taken. In reality it doesn't matter, in politics optics is everything. The guy is truly clueless, he's worse than a dim witted high school kid.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, Liberals are bad; they associate with people before they are known criminals. Much better to be a Conservative who associate with known criminals.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, Liberals are bad; they associate with people before they are known criminals. Much better to be a Conservative who associate with known criminals.

They associated with a guy who was married to a terrorist supporter, who sought her out even though it was known she was a religious fanatic, and who took his pregnant wife into Taliban country reasons anyone would have a hard time believing. It is clear Boyle and his wife had converted to Islam, and likely they were going there to support the Taliban.

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What do you expect from a political jihadist such as Justin Trudeau? After all, he did take the Shahada in a mosque which is a required ceremony to become a Muslim. He has openly expressed his support and/or capitulation toward FGM and honor killings. He is capitulating to the Islamic doctrine of jizya which is a systemic process of taking non-Muslim resources and channeling them back into the "cause of Allah" just as Barack Obama did with his shady dealings with Iran. He spends tremendous amounts of tax-payer dollars to vacation with Aga Khan and violated ethics rules of conflict of interest. He has opened borders from Muslim-majority regions and capitulating to hijra or civilization-based jihad brokered by globalist George Soros. He pays jizya to convicted terrorists using tax-payer dollars. He is openly mocking Christianity. He allowed the passion of motion M-103 which is Sharia anti-blasphemy arming the left to shut down criticisms of Islam. He calls people in his own house "Islamophobic" etc.

But none of this has to do Islam, and Liberals are the best judge in such matters despite the Muslim Brotherhood exclusively using the left to penetrate non-Muslim nations in order to undermine their freedoms owing to their belief that Western nations employ man-made laws while Sharia is the law of the creator of the universe.

And to make matters worse, there are idiots on these boards who don't have a clue.

Nothing to see here.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Usually people who request a meeting with the PM are vetted.  Either the RCMP did not vet him or more likely they did but Trudeau ignored the issues;  issues that the RCMP would've known about and advised Trudeau on.   I can only imagine the uproar if Harper had done that.   Wonder what Boyle meant when he said they had 'common interests'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scribblet said:

Usually people who request a meeting with the PM are vetted.  Either the RCMP did not vet him or more likely they did but Trudeau ignored the issues;  issues that the RCMP would've known about and advised Trudeau on.   I can only imagine the uproar if Harper had done that.   Wonder what Boyle meant when he said they had 'common interests'

I've been wondering about the common interests myself. we'll never know, Trudeau is the most secretive PM Canada has seen so far. He lies more frequently than he changes his cute little kiddie socks. This is a shot of the good chums sharing their mutual interests. Too bad he couldn't find time to meet with the families of the Canadians who were beheaded by terrorists. I guess they had nothing in common with him.

boyle and trudeau.jpg

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every time I think the little Tur....er....Prime Minister Trudeau has hit rock bottom for personal stupidity and embarrassment of the nation, he lowers the bar another few notches.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, AngusThermopyle said:

This is a shot of the good chums sharing their mutual interests.

boyle and trudeau.jpg

I wonder if they shared a joint after dinner?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, Liberals are bad; they associate with people before they are known criminals. Much better to be a Conservative who associate with known criminals.

How about associating with people who take their pregnant wife to Afghanistan, get captured but still have 2 more children. 

Anyone with a fraction of logic would suspect that's a fishy story. And as noted, I'm sure the investigation on him was known to his security detail. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Boges said:

How about associating with people who take their pregnant wife to Afghanistan, get captured but still have 2 more children. 

Anyone with a fraction of logic would suspect that's a fishy story. And as noted, I'm sure the investigation on him was known to his security detail. 

I don't understand how the Liberal 'braintrust' would have let JT take this picture.  They knew about all of these anomalies when he was released.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Yes, Liberals are bad; they associate with people before they are known criminals. Much better to be a Conservative who associate with known criminals.

Come on ,you cant be that blind?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

I don't understand how the Liberal 'braintrust' would have let JT take this picture.  They knew about all of these anomalies when he was released.

The brain trust is gerald butts, who destroys everything he touches.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We the people need to demand that trudeau steps down, he has proven without a doubt ,he is not fit for office and needs to be replaced.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Taliban allows conjugal visits and provide for pre-nadal care for their captures. How nice of them. 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Boges said:

The Taliban allows conjugal visits and provide for pre-nadal care for their captures. How nice of them. 

 

They certainly do if you are one of them.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau shows his true Islamic colours. This privileged piece of filth is the enemy.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maybe he is one of those terrorist travelers, i wonder if JT and the boys offered him a role in one of their classes.....Oh shit looks like our terrorist traveler is in the news, criminal charges WTF....you just can't make this shit up...maybe justin should find better candidates for his media blimps...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Remember Wafergate?

"I rule the world"?

Shaking my son's hand?

A 16$ orange juice?

======

How does the English CBC present the event?

Justin Trudeau is normal. Boyle is the lunatic.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/thenational/why-did-justin-trudeau-meet-with-joshua-boyle-1.4472424

==========

No elected Canadian politician, let alone a federal PM, should have given 1 minute to Joshua Boyle.

Harper, Mulroney, even Martin, would not have given such a photo op.

Justin Trudeau is a kumbaya Margaret Trudeau idiot; he is nothing like his father. Rather than rebuilding, he is destroying the federal Liberal party.  

Edited by August1991
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, August1991 said:

No elected Canadian politician, let alone a federal PM, should have given 1 minute to Joshua Boyle.
 

Full assurances were provided by intelligence officials and agencies that the meeting could proceed, are you saying that political vetting is more important than security vetting? Yes, we all know that Harper loved to creep little girls Facebook pages.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ?Impact said:

Full assurances were provided by intelligence officials...

 

 

 

 

 

 

How do I respond to a quote?

Edited by August1991

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×