Political Discussion Forums
Argus

The Vicious intolerence of the Left

47 minutes ago, Argus said:

You realize it's my door and my house, right? I started this topic and it wasn't to discuss the Filipino strawman you seem to be aching to discuss.

Why are you so eager to discuss a strawman anyway?

Because anything to do with bad mouthing the left, mike will try and stop it. 

1 hour ago, Michael Hardner said:

I understand why you are aching to have an interesting discussion on here, but I was talking about the faux Filipino strawman when you kicked the door in to talk about Trudeau and the NDP.

But since you are a friend I will give you a nugget or two: yes, Trudeau can be said to represent the left and no I don't agree that one should be denied a job with the government, generally, for just being religious.

The Faux Filipino is just one small example.  The more troubling aspect and bigger issue is/are those that pass if off as normal...admirable even. 

P.S - I think it's against the law for you to refer to the Filipino "woman" by using the pretext "faux".  You can't question a persons gender identity...remember!

1 hour ago, Argus said:

1. You realize it's my door and my house, right? I started this topic and it wasn't to discuss the Filipino strawman you seem to be aching to discuss.

2. Why are you so eager to discuss a strawman anyway?

1. Uh... why don't you bring it to the person who brought it up in the first place ?

2. I have an opinion on it ?

37 minutes ago, Hal 9000 said:

1. The Faux Filipino is just one small example.  The more troubling aspect and bigger issue is/are those that pass if off as normal...admirable even. 

2. P.S - I think it's against the law for you to refer to the Filipino "woman" by using the pretext "faux".  You can't question a persons gender identity...remember!

1. It's not.  It's a caricature.  There's nothing to talk about here.

2. I don't think this is even a real person.  It's a CGI.

58 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. Uh... why don't you bring it to the person who brought it up in the first place ?

He's not saying I 'kicked in the door' by talking about what I started the topic to talk about.

2. I have an opinion on it ?

Evidently not.

Edited by Argus

57 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

2. I don't think this is even a real person.  It's a CGI.

You're losin' it dude!

1 minute ago, Argus said:

1. He's not saying I 'kicked in the door' by talking about what I started the topic to talk about.

2. Evidently not.

1. I was chastising someone for bringing a leaking bag of garbage into your house, and instead of helping me you criticize me for raising my voice.  You kicked the door into the chastizement.  Of course if I was yelling at a liberal you would have left me alone but if it's a conservative you turn into Tarzan swooping down to save your Jane.  It's all ok with me.

2. It's a meta-opinion.

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

1. I was chastising someone for bringing a leaking bag of garbage into your house, and instead of helping me you criticize me for raising my voice. 

You are making no sense. First, he was on topic. Second, if it was a strawman, and you don't like it, ignore it. Isn't that what you say?

3 hours ago, Michael Hardner said:

You kicked the door into the chastizement.  Of course if I was yelling at a liberal you would have left me alone

LOL. I don't even know who you were talking about. I was just bringing stuff in and you be like "Dude! Why you kick in da door!" and I be like "Wtf you talking about?"

8 hours ago, Argus said:

1. You are making no sense. First, he was on topic. Second, if it was a strawman, and you don't like it, ignore it. Isn't that what you say?

2. LOL. I don't even know who you were talking about. I was just bringing stuff in and you be like "Dude! Why you kick in da door!" and I be like "Wtf you talking about?"

1. Yes, I should have ignored it.

2. Well, I was having another conversation but fair enough.