Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
H10

Time to end equalization payments.

Recommended Posts

These things a re a joke and lead to bloated federal government and permit regions to continue to be run poorly while not having to adjust their bad policies.

EI and CPP are a joke, taxes are too high.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, H10 said:

These things a re a joke and lead to bloated federal government and permit regions to continue to be run poorly while not having to adjust their bad policies.

EI and CPP are a joke, taxes are too high.

CPP is nothing to laugh at, I can assure you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, bcsapper said:

CPP is nothing to laugh at, I can assure you...

Why is that, this is just a government made ponzi scheme that will get bigger and bigger until it explodes.  It is not sustainable.  We have decreasing number of workers supporting ballooning numbers of seniors. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/4/2018 at 9:44 PM, bcsapper said:

CPP is nothing to laugh at, I can assure you...

CPP is no joke when you are retired and need it to live on.    EI is no joke either if you are laid off and need it to live.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, H10 said:

Why is that, this is just a government made ponzi scheme that will get bigger and bigger until it explodes.  It is not sustainable.  We have decreasing number of workers supporting ballooning numbers of seniors. 

Yet, the Chief Actuary of Canada disagrees with you. It would be interesting to see your CV, and actuarial report on the CPP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And quebec has had 3 balanced budgets and a lot of oil and gas but will not touch it. Why do they receive 3 quarters of the money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, H10 said:

What page and where?

Did you even spend a nanosecond reading it? Executive summary, main findings for starters.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ?Impact said:

Did you even spend a nanosecond reading it? Executive summary, main findings for starters.

It was like 500 pages, reference a quote or give me a page #

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×