Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Crown'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Canadian Political Discussions
    • Federal Politics
    • Provincial Politics
    • Local Politics
  • United States Political Discussions
    • US Federal Politics
  • International Political Discussions
    • Canada / United States Relations
    • The Rest of the World
  • Moral, Religious and Political Philosophy
    • Moral & Ethical Issues
    • Religion & Politics
    • Political Philosophy
    • Sex and Gender Issues
  • Off-Topic Discussions
    • Arts and Culture
    • Health, Science and Technology
    • Business and Economy
    • Travel, Leisure and Sports
    • Media and Broadcasting
  • News and Help
    • Support and Questions
    • News and Announcements
  • DataVis's Events
  • Sudo Intellectuals Club (by Michael Hardner)'s The Clubhouse
  • Sudo Intellectuals Club (by Michael Hardner)'s Where is the World Headed ?
  • Sudo Intellectuals Club (by Michael Hardner)'s Media Hot and Cold
  • Sudo Intellectuals Club (by Michael Hardner)'s Suggest A Topic
  • No Rules/Free Speech Club's Club Suggestions
  • No Rules/Free Speech Club's General Talk
  • No Rules/Free Speech Club's Canadian Politics
  • No Rules/Free Speech Club's US Politics
  • No Rules/Free Speech Club's World Politics
  • Democratic Dictatorships's Countries
  • Whatever I damn well want to talk about.'s Topics
  • Ice Hockey's NHL Hockey Talk
  • Anything Off Topic's Trudeau and Senate
  • Anything Off Topic's Israel BDS Movement
  • Anything Off Topic's Climate Cultists
  • Anything Off Topic's U.K. Europe and Illegal Migration
  • Anything Off Topic's Affirmative Action and Diversity
  • Anything Off Topic's Affirmative Action
  • Anything Off Topic's A Tax on Home Equity is wrong
  • History's General History
  • News of the Day's Topics
  • News of the Day's 2 more Catholic churches burned down in B.C.'s Interior

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 1 result

  1. 1 Holy System Crown Republic Democracy, Canada 1947-2046 by exegesisme ​ 1xπ The Canadian Citizenship Act, was passed on May 14, 1946, and was effected from Jan. 1 1947. The act established independent Canadian Citizenship from British Nationality. 2046 is the 100th year of the act in action. 2xπ Reviewing Canadian history, I am glad to be sure of two characteristics of Canadian nationality, peace and progressive change. 3xπ With the encouragement of the act and our Canadian history, I am hardly not imagine what our Canada would be like at the 100th anniversary of the Canadian Citizenship Act. 4xπ I hope I would like to see then, a system of Holy Crown Republic Democracy is full of vitality from Canada to wherever needing sound leadership. ​5xπ In this system, the Holy Crown represents the dignity of a nation, which is created on need of morality and ethics, is established for example of sustainability and progressiveness, is shared as example of dignity of each tradition and each citizen. 6xπ The Republic accounts for a hierarchical organization of leadership, which provides ways for all strengths as they are willing to take part in reshaping leadership, and makes the process of reshaping leadership orderly. Usually, a Republic in the Holy Crown Republic Democracy system is a 90% US style government, the remaining 10% as the dignity of a nation is in the hand of Holy Crown other than the President. 7xπ The Democracy accounts for the independent rights of each individual human being, and the independent rights of each individual institution. The independent rights include their basic rights as their are, their basic rights of taking part in the process of reshaping leadership, and their privileges of their faculty and contribution. The Democracy in the Holy Crown Republic Democracy system is a development upon the Charter of Liberty or others similarly. 8xπ The Democracy also means each individual is the original responsible being to establish their own abilities for their all sorts of rights. Democracy in future as a concept focuses attention on the development of private side. ​9xπ The Republic also means a government as a hierarchical organization is the whole responsible being to assist each individual to establish their own abilities. Republic in future as a concept focuses on development of public leadership. 10xπ The Holy Crown also means a national symbol for a national psychological stability. Holy Crown in future as a concept focuses the need of personal representation of a nation with sustainability and progressiveness.
  • Create New...