Political Discussion Forums
PoliticalCitizen

9/11: 9 years have passed... STILL NO TRUTH !

Who gained from this?...Follow the Money and you'll find your answers......

Then al-Qaeda it is.

I think that I already have made myself clear also. I guess that you will just have to live with it.

Yes you have, that aircraft and the people on it didn't exist and the government did it even though you can't produce

a shred of evidence to prove it.

Try me...who actually did 9-11?

Waste of time. In almost 16 years they haven't come up with a credible witness or piece of evidence to back up their fantasy. It isn't going to happen now.

Waste of time. In almost 16 years they haven't come up with a credible witness or piece of evidence to back up their fantasy. It isn't going to happen now.

Give 'em enough rope...

Give 'em enough rope...

Considering that Al Queda has claimed responsibility multiple times, these guys aren't about to acknowledge anything that

doesn't fit into their game. The people who died in those aircraft are just another inconvenient detail that must be

eliminated for them to indulge in their fantasy.

Considering that Al Queda has claimed responsibility multiple times, these guys aren't about to acknowledge anything that

doesn't fit into their game. The people who died in those aircraft are just another inconvenient detail that must be

eliminated for them to indulge in their fantasy.

Seeing that the Troothers are all about spreading the truth...as it were...you'd think that they'd be screaming who did 9-11 from the tallest building...or buildings, as the case may be.

But, this is not what is seen. Rather, it's cagey responses that don't really lead anywhere.

For example, a common one...

"Educate yourself!"

....which is why I'm asking them...the self appointed experts on all things 9-11. Education.

None is forthcoming...and like Mulder and Scully....I wanna believe...heh.

;)

And there are of course ample pictures of airplane parts strewn around the impact area at the Pentagon, including main landing gear hubs, turbine wheels from engines, along with small bits of sheet metal from the airframe. Of course the "truthers" will claim they were all planted by... who knows? I still haven't heard any of them explain what was done with Flight 77 and the people who were on it. What is interesting out of it all though is how some people allow their imaginations to run so wild, for so long.

And there are of course ample pictures of airplane parts strewn around the impact area at the Pentagon, including main landing gear hubs, turbine wheels from engines, along with small bits of sheet metal from the airframe. Of course the "truthers" will claim they were all planted by... who knows? I still haven't heard any of them explain what was done with Flight 77 and the people who were on it. What is interesting out of it all though is how some people allow their imaginations to run so wild, for so long.

Yes...the numbers of people involved in this conspiracy would have to be in the millions. And if they're THAT powerful, I think I'm gonna join them!

:D

I said

"Who gained from this?...Follow the Money and you'll find your answers...... "

you responded with...

Then al-Qaeda it is.

How did 'al-Queda' gain financially from this? The biggest winners financially, was the military industrial complex and the banks that lent the money to the government to pay for it.

Of course I may not realize that you already realize that al-Qaeda is the new name for the Mujahideen, which is also currently refereed to as al-Nusra and ISIS. In fact hey have literally franchised this concept of creating a mixture of jihadists and highly paid mercenaries.

If the terrorist had any real sense they would have known that attacking America is the surest way to the grave (just ask the Japanese). If in fact hey wanted to rid the Arab world of infidels, than their first target is obvious and yet it is the only place they have never attacked. Instead they have attacked every Arab nation that is opposed to it and that is Israel. One would think that Israel would be the primary target and that killing other Muslims would not, or, could not supersede the killing of Zionist Jews and yet it has. Sadly, most Palestinians as Suni Muslims..?

Back to the money trail... The Us government has spent trillions of dollars in Iraq and they had nothing to with 9/11 and they had no weapons of mass destruction! (correction they did actual find a stash of chemical weapons munitions but sine they were built and made for NATO supplied weaponry; it was never reported my the mainstream media). And god only knows how much money was spent carpet bombing caves in Afghanistan????

If you think for one minute the police state that America has become since 9/11, your a fool. Thousands of people cross the boarder illegally everyday and if these so called terrorist really had in for America there'd be a hand grenade every other day exploding on a subway or at a baseball game..................

How did 'al-Queda' gain financially from this? The biggest winners financially...etc, etc, etc, etc.

Who actually pulled-off 9-11?

Believe me, they're not that powerful.

You're extra-sensory abilities are AMAZING.

Either way...IF the guys in dark suits are that powerful I'm joining THEM.

Who actually pulled-off 9-11?

Do you ever feel like John Cleese in the Dead Parrot sketch when engaging with these guys?

Edited by Wilber

Do you ever feel like John Cleese in the Dead Parrot sketch when engaging with these guys?

They do seem rather credulous.

I take note of who is a Troother and keep that in mind when dealing with them on other subjects.

They do seem rather credulous.

I take note of who is a Troother and keep that in mind when dealing with them on other subjects.

Look at you two agreeing with each other!! Possible bromance at MLW between the right and left? It's like the Montagues and Capulets!

Wilber and I have been 'bros' for years. Fellow aviation enthusiasts.

Ooops... I meant to quote OnGuardForThee...

joke flopped. :(

Edited by The_Squid

Ooops... I meant to quote OnGuardForThee...

joke flopped. :(

I'm not a conservative...just fyi.

I'm not a conservative...just fyi.

Well then my joke sucks even worse...

And 9/11 all done by a man living in a cave in the desert. Wow, what a guy, Chuckle.

Right, so, any ideas about the plane and people from Flt. 77?

Yup, the towers and the Pentagon events were all done from a man living in a hole in the desert. This guy was a genius. Can you explain how he was able to do all of that to me.

Yup, the towers and the Pentagon events were all done from a man living in a hole in the desert. This guy was a genius. Can you explain how he was able to do all of that to me.

So I'll take that as a "no idea" on the actual question. Now as to the man living in the hole in the desert: that man was a multi millionaire son of an extremely wealthy connection to powerful people in Saudi Arabia. And the "hole in the desert" where he spent his last few years was a rather large compound in the city of Abbotabad population over 100k, and was only taken out by an elite US special forces team. His degree of connection to 9-11 may never be known, but it's a little more viable than that the government planted explosives in all the floors of the two highest office towers in NYC. But it gives the kids with over zealous imaginations something to keep them busy.

Right, so, any ideas about the plane and people from Flt. 77? Nope, nothing at all. And I won't ask you because no doubt I will get the government/media version from you. And you must know by now that I won't believe their 9/11 version of the incident.