Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shwa

'Grow your own transplant'

Better to feed off of your own body than wait for someone to die so you can in effect eat one of their organs to ensure life extention. I guess I am ranting about organ transplants in general - If your kidneys fail..or the inferiour heart that is poorly genetically engineered fails - so be it...go and die and do the natural think. I have seen people on all sorts of life extension devices including organ transplantaion...it's creepy..and all it does is sustain what should be a corpse...I say let nature takes it's course and as far as the medical industry wanting a pound of MY flesh - they can F off.

Yah - I can see it now...someone is going to say "What if YOUR child needed a new heart?" - well - the kid will either survive or perish....as they say - so be it....

The trick to staying alive is good genetics and a proper cosmic attitude - If you don't have that - YOU don't deserve to be here...anyone hate me yet?

Better to feed off of your own body than wait for someone to die so you can in effect eat one of their organs to ensure life extention. I guess I am ranting about organ transplants in general - If your kidneys fail..or the inferiour heart that is poorly genetically engineered fails - so be it...go and die and do the natural think. I have seen people on all sorts of life extension devices including organ transplantaion...it's creepy..and all it does is sustain what should be a corpse...I say let nature takes it's course and as far as the medical industry wanting a pound of MY flesh - they can F off.

Yah - I can see it now...someone is going to say "What if YOUR child needed a new heart?" - well - the kid will either survive or perish....as they say - so be it....

The trick to staying alive is good genetics and a proper cosmic attitude - If you don't have that - YOU don't deserve to be here...anyone hate me yet?

No, no hate. You just sound like a tried and true Jehovah's Witness.