Political Discussion Forums

Rank the Republican contenders by order of craziness.

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again not the equivalent to actually talking about banning all forms of contraceptives, and saying Gay people can change all based on an ancient text. Sorry.

Except we're not denying that. I can accept there are some nut bars in the republican party, and as we can plainly see, nut bars in the democrat party.

Smallc said there were no nut bar democrats, I called bs.

I never said that. I said there was nothing comparable. There isn't. This is a whole new level of crazy for what is supposed to be the mainstream of a party.

The funny part is why would anyone make such a claim. It's not like there are no nutjobs in all Canadian political parties. All parties have "nutjobs".

Edited by bush_cheney2004

How many of those people are running for President, and have polled in the mid 20's to lead what is supposed to be a mainstream party?

Actually, both Cynthia McKinney and Dennis Kuchinich ran for President, and participated in the debates. Apology accepted! :lol:

There are crazy people in the democratic party, but they don't get the attention, and they don't make up what is supposed to be the mainstream, of the base. What is so hard to understand? Do you not get how many Republicans think that obama is a Muslim or the antichrist? That isn't normal.

And yes, truthers are crazy, but they exist in both parties.

Do you not get how many Republicans think that obama is a Muslim or the antichrist?

And that's come up in the debates, from the candidates? :rolleyes:

Seriously, give us all a frigging break with your bullshit.

There are crazy people in the democratic party, but they don't get the attention, and they don't make up what is supposed to be the mainstream, of the base. What is so hard to understand? Do you not get how many Republicans think that obama is a Muslim or the antichrist? That isn't normal.

And yes, truthers are crazy, but they exist in both parties.

And what about how many democrats think gw bush is a war criminal or a mass murderer, nazi, etc.

Did you not watch the videos?

Some people would consider obama's economic ideas to be crazy

Not crazy at all. They're ideas that don't jive with yours (or mine). They don't involve talking to your imaginary friend.

And what about how many democrats think gw bush is a war criminal or a mass murderer, nazi, etc.

Some of that isn't so crazy when you look at certain international laws. Ask Amnesty International.