Political Discussion Forums

1 minute ago, taxme said:

1. "To know one side of the story is to know nothing at all". If you are not willing to get the other side of the story than you have no right to say anything at all. Syria did not destroy itself, America did that to Syria by their interference in another country's affairs. Assad is no threat to anyone. Syria is aligned with it's own self.That is all just yankee bull chit.  America is now trying to bomb the hell out of Syria and nothing good will come from it except maybe start a nuclear war with Russia. Oh joy. Better get that bunker built. You just might need one soon.

Nuclear war with Soviets/Russia has been a possibility for over 50 years...so what ?

Syria lost its best chance to avoid civil war when Assad Jr. went rogue....too bad for them

If America/UK/France weren't kicking Syria's ass, Israel would anyway.

So, if America does not need the oil then why the hell are they over there creating all kinds of problems for the people in the first place? Let Europe,Japan, India and China worry about oil. I will bet that those countries you mentioned won't be going to war over oil with those countries. They will negotiate and purchase that oil, and not try and steal it from them. It's called trade.

Wrong...Europe has already gone to war over oil.   Hard to pump and transport oil when governments are more interested in destroying Israel.

Americans will only do what is good for America. They could careless about allies until they need their help to fight a created war. No one can stop someone who is to determined to want to continue to fight with whomever rather than talk with them. The only way that you can stop them is to stand up to them. It would appear as though Syria and Russia and China and many other countries are doing just that. But the bully won't stop. They need a war somewhere to keep their economy alive. Pretty sad for you, eh?

No, it's great !    Canada is the biggest exporter to the USA, dont'cha know ?   Why doesn't Canada boycott the USA if American policies are so bad ?

Well then they should not have signed up in the first place. They would probably still be alive. If more Americans thought that way, America would be forced to become a peaceful country and have to learn to deal and negotiate with other countries, not bully other countries. Like I said I like Americans and America but your politics stinks. 

Many of your soldiers were killed by the Japanese in WW2. Do you hate and have no sympathy towards them? Just asking. 

No, but my uncle sure does.   Fought the Japanese as U.S. Marine.

Syria helped to mess up Lebanon....payback is  bitch.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The West is the centre of the world's enlightenment and far more advanced in its human rights and treatment of other nations than anywhere else. It is, in fact, the freest, kindest, most enlightened s

I agree that if big business is the only beneficiary of action then it should not be done.

I can't believe people posting and opposing attack on Bashir Assad's bases!!!!. Wake up people who are claiming to defend the defenseless. Responsible for chemical attacks or not, Bashir Assad is a pr

54 minutes ago, taxme said:

I am still waiting. What has Assad done to you that you hate the guy so much? Did he steal something from you?

Because I defend the defenseless and innocent and the underdog and hate the aggressor and murderous regimes and those who abuse power.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Thanks 1
52 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Nuclear war with Soviets/Russia has been a possibility for over 50 years...so what ?

Syria lost its best chance to avoid civil war when Assad Jr. went rogue....too bad for them

If America/UK/France weren't kicking Syria's ass, Israel would anyway.

Wrong...Europe has already gone to war over oil.   Hard to pump and transport oil when governments are more interested in destroying Israel.

No, it's great !    Canada is the biggest exporter to the USA, dont'cha know ?   Why doesn't Canada boycott the USA if American policies are so bad ?

No, but my uncle sure does.   Fought the Japanese as U.S. Marine.

Syria helped to mess up Lebanon....payback is  bitch.

1. America always needs a bogeyman and Russia and Syria are the bogeymen of today. Tomorrow there will be someone else to start trouble with. And yes, the nuclear threat has been around for a long time and the same old bull chit is still around. It will never end.it's all just a game. I do not believe that nuclear war will ever happen because both sides will lose. 

Still no excuse for America to get involved in Syria. America needs a war to keep their military establishment up and running. Israel can only win a war if America backs them up with military assistance and money. Americans gives over 15 billion of American tax dollars to Israel to keep that bandit country alive. Without America Israel would have been eliminated and defeated a long time ago by the Arabs. 

Curious. The last I heard was that Israel does not have an extradition treaty with America. Why is that? 

2. So, are all those European countries all now in some Arab countries fighting the Arabs for oil? I did not know that. So who is winning? Slovakia maybe? Israel wants to destroy anyone and any country who does not want to kiss it's azz. Israel is no friend of America. I read once that the FBI once called Israel a threat to America. They have been caught many times spying on America. Some ally, eh? Dream on about Israel  as being a friend to anyone especially America.

So, you think it is great for America to keep a war going somewhere, eh? Is that how you live and get by from starting wars on other countries?  Pretty sad. America exports a lot of products and services to Canada, don'tcha know. One needs the other. A boycott would be of no good for either country. Billions in trade go back and forth across each other's borders. Let the bully have his wars. Canada and Canadians just want to trade in peace and not get involved in your wars. Sometimes one has to do what one must do. Sometimes one has to deal with the devil. It happens all over the world. Even China now is forced to deal with the devil. :D

3.Well whop-dee-thrill  for your uncle. He goes off and fights in a war for the rich and famous. While your uncle is on the battle field avoiding trying to get shot his generals are all back in America saying go man go we have your back here in America. Personally, anyone who joins the military is nuts. They go off to get injured or killed die for the rich and the warmongers. Not a bright thing for anyone to want to be doing. But hey. 

And America helps to get wars going. Starting wars all the time somewhere is a bitch.  Aw well. 

PS: So, just what has Assad done to you that you get all excited about? Did he kick your butt at one time? Just asking. :D

Edited by taxme
5 minutes ago, taxme said:

1. America always needs a bogeyman and Russia and Syria are the bogeymen of today. Tomorrow there will be someone else to start trouble with. And yes, the nuclear threat has been around for a long time and the same old bull chit is still around. It will never end.it's all just a game. I do not believe that nuclear war will ever happen because both sides will lose. 

Still no excuse for America to get involved in Syria.

America's choice...not yours.  You don't get a vote in the matter.  

2. So, are all those European countries all now in some Arab countries fighting the Arabs for oil? I did not know that. So who is winning?

The Europeans...just ask Libya and Iraq.

3.Well whop-dee-thrill  for your uncle. He goes off and fights in a war for the rich and famous. While your uncle is on the battle field avoiding trying to get shot his generals are all back in America saying go man go we have your back here in America. Personally, anyone who joins the military is nuts. They go off to get injured or killed die for the rich and the warmongers. Not a bright thing for anyone to want to be doing. But hey. 

And America helps to get wars going. Starting wars all the time somewhere is a bitch.  Aw well. 

America did not start WW2...that was you guys (British Empire)...no longer exists.

Like I said before, if you don't like American foreign policy...stop us.    Good luck doing that.

Edited by bush_cheney2004
2 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

Because I defend the defenseless and innocent and the underdog and hate the aggressor and murderous regimes and those who abuse power.

Well good for you. I do to. But better concentrate on Canada then because lots of those things you mentioned above are happening in Canada today. Try listening to The Rebel for awhile if you are so concerned about the defenseless and the innocent and the hatred being promoted by the federal government towards some people in this country and how our fearless leader has now demanded that Facebook censor Trudeau's political enemies before the next election or he will force them to do it thru some kind of legislation. I read that on the Right Edition website. You need to get out a little more. 

Anyway, I thought I asked you as to what has Assad done to you that you hate the guy so much? And just how would you know as to what is going on in Syria anyway? Have you been over there lately or at all? Or do you just go by what others tell you what you need to know? So, again why do you hate the guy when you probably don't know anything about the guy? Over. 

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

Anyway, I thought I asked you as to what has Assad done to you that you hate the guy so much? And just how would you know as to what is going on in Syria anyway? Have you been over there lately or at all? Or do you just go by what others tell you what you need to know? So, again why do you hate the guy when you probably don't know anything about the guy? Over. 

How did I know about American crimes in Vietnam and how do you know about Stinky Arabia's crimes in Yemen as you stated in one of your posts? I know the same ways. From pictures and films and reports by various news media and independent journalist. 

7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

America's choice...not yours.  You don't get a vote in the matter.  

The Europeans...just ask Libya and Iraq.

America did not start WW2...that was you guys (British Empire)...no longer exists.

Like I said before, if you don't like American foreign policy...stop us.    Good luck doing that.

So, no one can question what America does even though what they are being observed doing can be considered as crimes against humanity? And you talk about other regimes and what they do and that America must come to their aid and get involved without even being asked to even though it is none of their business what other countries do. They call that hypocrisy, dearie. So what is your reason for hating Assad? I am still waiting for an answer? Let's hear it. 

Let's just ask the people of Libya and Iraq and how well they are off today thanks to America going in there and causing a regime change? Factions against factions thanks to your America going into those countries and causing chaos and havoc and regime change. There was at least peace in those countries before America invaded them. Just remember there were no WMD'S ever found in Iraq. America went into Iraq not because of WMD's but to get rid of Saddam because Saddam and Quadaffi would not kiss Israels butt and you know that to be true. 

It was the British that wanted to start a war with the Germans, not Canada. 

Eventually bullies get their just rewards. I guess it just takes a matter of time for that to happen. Rome for one was a bully at one time. They eventually got their ass kicked.Today it would appear as though that there is that person that is not afraid to take on that bully. His name is Putin and he has decided to take on and stand up to that warmongering bully. Let's wait and see what happens. Good luck, yankee. :D

3 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

How did I know about American crimes in Vietnam and how do you know about Stinky Arabia's crimes in Yemen as you stated in one of your posts? I know the same ways. From pictures and films and reports by various news media and independent journalist. 

Well, according to the news outlets that you like to get your information from once told us all at one time that there were WMD'S in Iraq which was later found out to be not true. It was a big lie reported by the lying liberal MSM. And this came out later and reported on by the alternative news media that you refuse to listen to. I followed and read both sides of the WMD story and the alternative news was the one that reported it was all just one big lie. You see the difference between you and me is that I do read and listen to the other side of the story, you obvious do not. Your problem ,not mine. 

9 minutes ago, taxme said:

So, no one can question what America does even though what they are being observed doing can be considered as crimes against humanity? And you talk about other regimes and what they do and that America must come to their aid and get involved without even being asked to even though it is none of their business what other countries do. They call that hypocrisy, dearie. So what is your reason for hating Assad? I am still waiting for an answer? Let's hear it.

Question all you want....doesn't mean a damn thing.

Assad had his chance to come clean and save Syria from his father's fate, but he chose a dictator's "dark side".  

Hypocrisy is free....lots for Canada too.  Big deal....

Let's just ask the people of Libya and Iraq and how well they are off today thanks to America going in there and causing a regime change? Factions against factions thanks to your America going into those countries and causing chaos and havoc and regime change. There was at least peace in those countries before America invaded them. Just remember there were no WMD'S ever found in Iraq. America went into Iraq not because of WMD's but to get rid of Saddam because Saddam and Quadaffi would not kiss Israels butt and you know that to be true.

Off topic...start a new thread.   Ding, dong, Saddam is dead.

It was the British that wanted to start a war with the Germans, not Canada. 

Eventually bullies get their just rewards. I guess it just takes a matter of time for that to happen. Rome for one was a bully at one time. They eventually got their ass kicked.Today it would appear as though that there is that person that is not afraid to take on that bully. His name is Putin and he has decided to take on and stand up to that warmongering bully. Let's wait and see what happens. Good luck, yankee. :D

America didn't start your empire's world wars (plural), but America sure as hell finished them.  

Trump embarrassed Putin by attacking Syria's "WMD" not once, but twice.   Even got FRance and United Kingdom to help in the beat down.   Putin didn't do jack about it except hide his Russian troops in bunkers.    Boom goes the dynamite !

Good luck with Putin, Canadian.

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, according to the news outlets that you like to get your information from once told us all at one time that there were WMD'S in Iraq which was later found out to be not true. It was a big lie reported by the lying liberal MSM. And this came out later and reported on by the alternative news media that you refuse to listen to. I followed and read both sides of the WMD story and the alternative news was the one that reported it was all just one big lie. You see the difference between you and me is that I do read and listen to the other side of the story, you obvious do not. Your problem ,not mine. 

This is not true. First of all Iraq DID have weapons of mass destructin. They USED chemical weapons against Iranian soldiers and civilians in the mid 80's and this is a proven fact (or you wish to deny that too?). Second the News media did not report it (how could they possibly have known this) but the Bush Administration insisted that they have it.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
7 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

If America wants war, then there shall be war.  

Correction: If the bankrollers, like the Sheldon Adelsons and the industries that stand to profit from wars want a war, then the American president will bow down to them, as they have for a long time.

US is the most powerful country with strongest military and the good guy (as sopposed to Russia, N. Korea regimen, Iran regime and syrian regime). They have an obligation to the world and humanity to use their power against the bad guys to make it a better more peaceful world.

Just now, CITIZEN_2015 said:

US is the most powerful country with strongest military and the good guy (as sopposed to Russia, N. Korea regimen, Iran regime and syrian regime). They have an obligation to the world and humanity to use their power against the bad guys to make it a better more peaceful world.

Let me know when that peace is established. I've been on the look out for it got about 40 years.

26 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Let me know when that peace is established. I've been on the look out for it got about 40 years.

Yes 40 years is just about right (ever since a peanut brain farmer became the US president) and many like yourself have been waiting for peace and security. That said to respond to your post, Peace will be established when Europe and the US find the balls to TAKE OUT the cancerous organ(s) in ME. They waited too long in the 30's till Germany became powerful Nazi Germany and it appears they have not learned their lessons.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
29 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Don't complain when other nations don't support the war.  We get to vote that way.

I don't recall having a vote for the past few Canadian wars, or whatever you might call them. But I do recall our PM singing praises for the latest military action in Syria. Blessed are the bombs.

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No, the U.S. is not the "good guy"...like any nation state, the U.S. acts for its own interests, which may or may not benefit other nations.

The U.S. has no obligation to "humanity"....wars will continue until further notice.

50 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

No, the U.S. is not the "good guy"...like any nation state, the U.S. acts for its own interests, which may or may not benefit other nations.

The U.S. has no obligation to "humanity"....wars will continue until further notice.

No the US is the good guy because:

They fought against Nazi Germany (if it wasn't for the US entering the war, Nazis would have won and taken over the world), they stood up against the Evil Empire (the Soviets) and protect Western Europe and half the world against communist dictatorship to take over and eventually it was US policies which resulted in the West winning the cold war. They stood up or standing up against dictators and murderers like Saddam, Taliban, The Ayatolahs, Assad, Ghadafi .......... They have supported research into diseases discovering many cures and treatments, promoted advances in technologies resulting in better lives for people all over the world, biggest producer/exporter of food, biggest foreign aid bugget helping poor nations, always the first to send aid to disaster areas, and the list goes on for many more reasons. So excluding Vietnam war, use of nuclear bombs in Japan (though the use likely resulted in less deaths) and Iran coup (1953), they are the good guys in my book for reasons stated.

Russia on the other hand, occupation and suppression of Eastern Europe and former Soviet blocks, massacre in Afghanistan, Chechnia, invasions of Hungary and Czecholavakia, intimidation of many countries including their neighbors, supporting dictators and muderous regimes and the list goes on.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
34 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You mean Israels interests, right? So, if America as you say has no obligation to humanity than why does it get involved and keeps butting in other countries affairs?  America should just stay at home and mind it's own beeswax and instead try and defend your border with Mexico and stop all those criminal illegals from entering your country. Just saying. 

6 minutes ago, taxme said:

You mean Israels interests, right?

When it comes to Syria, most definitely.    Syria is a basket case, and only survives because Putin/Russia need a warm water port in the region (Med).

So, if America as you say has no obligation to humanity than why does it get involved and keeps butting in other countries affairs?  America should just stay at home and mind it's own beeswax and instead try and defend your border with Mexico and stop all those criminal illegals from entering your country. Just saying. 

Because the U.S. can, and nobody has stopped it, yet.

The U.S. can bomb Syria and round up Canadian/Mexican illegals at the same time.

10 minutes ago, CITIZEN_2015 said:

No the US is the good guy because:

They fought against Nazi Germany (if it wasn't for the US entering the war, Nazis would have won and taken over the world), they stood up against the Evil Empire (the Soviets) and protect Western Europe and half the world against communist dictatorship to take over and eventually it was US policies which resulted in the West winning the cold war. They stood up or standing up against dictators and murderers like Saddam, Taliban, The Ayatolahs, Assad, Ghadafi .......... They have supported research into diseases discovering many cures and treatments, promoted advances in technologies resulting in better lives for people all over the world, biggest producer/exporter of food, biggest foreign aid bugget helping poor nations, always the first to send aid to disaster areas, and the list goes on for many more reasons. So excluding Vietnam war, use of nuclear bombs in Japan (though the use likely resulted in less deaths) and Iran coup (1953), they are the good guys in my book for reasons stated.

Without other countries helping America with it's wars they would never win any battles. Vietnam was a disaster for America. They ran like hell out of Vietnam just before the commies took over. So much for the great American military, eh? Couldn't win a war with a small country like North Vietnam. 

I have often wondered as to what and how the world would be like today if America, UK, Europe and Canada had stood together with Hitler, and took on the communist Stalin regime? I believe the communist menace would have been defeated and Stalin arrested and executed for his crimes against his people. Mao and Pol Pot were communist murderers also and probably never would have been able to come to power. Communism to this day has been responsible for close to a hundred million innocent people being murdered. Nazism would have come nowhere close to that. But we will never know now. The commies won in the end. 

5 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

When it comes to Syria, most definitely.    Syria is a basket case, and only survives because Putin/Russia need a warm water port in the region (Med).

Because the U.S. can, and nobody has stopped it, yet.

The U.S. can bomb Syria and round up Canadian/Mexican illegals at the same time.

Israel would be a basket case and would not exist today if it were not for America backing Israel with approx. 15 billion American tax dollars every year. Most Americans don't know that. I think that if they did they would probably want to put an end to that welfare program. The whole ME is nothing more than a bloody basket case. They have nothing to offer the West except maybe sand. Why the West is there or gives a chit is beyond me. What a sham. 

It looks like Russia and China will try and put a stop to American aggression against a country like Syria. The Russians and the Chinese have no choice but to return fire if need be. If you want another WW than it looks like you might just get that war. Only America can stop that war by getting the hell out of Syria. It's up to you, yankee girl. :D

Nice to see that America can multitask. :D The only illegals that are entering America from Canada are the ones that got into this country illegally from all of those third world countries. America is where they really want to be, not Canada. America is stuck with approx. 12 million illegal criminals that have entered America illegally over the last few decades or more and still entering. America needs to defend it's own borders rather than involve itself in other countries affairs. Today it is probably a little harder for them to do so these days but I am pretty sure that they still do. I do not see massive amounts of white people trying to sneak into America. The odd one here and there is peanuts. 

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

Without other countries helping America with it's wars they would never win any battles. Vietnam was a disaster for America. They ran like hell out of Vietnam just before the commies took over. So much for the great American military, eh? Couldn't win a war with a small country like North Vietnam. 

I have often wondered as to what and how the world would be like today if America, UK, Europe and Canada had stood together with Hitler, and took on the communist Stalin regime? I believe the communist menace would have been defeated and Stalin arrested and executed for his crimes against his people. Mao and Pol Pot were communist murderers also and probably never would have been able to come to power. Communism to this day has been responsible for close to a hundred million innocent people being murdered. Nazism would have come nowhere close to that. But we will never know now. The commies won in the end. 

It was America's intervention which won the second world war against Nazis and the cold war against commies.

As what the world would have been if nazis had won, it would have been a dictatorship like Middle East but of military shape rather than religious. No freedom, secret police arresting randomly, torturing to death, executions, wars very much like Iran is today. Nazis in power for less than half Europe for just a few years and they killed 50 million including 6 million defenseless Jews now what the number would have been if they had taken over the whole world for a few decades? Billions?

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, taxme said:

Israel would be a basket case and would not exist today if it were not for America backing Israel with approx. 15 billion American tax dollars every year. Most Americans don't know that. I think that if they did they would probably want to put an end to that welfare program.

Not true...American support for Israel polls better than ever.

American support for Syria....not so much.

Putin couldn't stop Trump last year in Syria, and Putin couldn't stop Trump this year either.   Maybe next year ?

Forget about China....they haven't even figured out Taiwan yet.