Political Discussion Forums

Another day, another international embarrassment for Canada

You can't even start one. All you do is blame the Israel's for everything without taking in to account what they are up against. Your problem is you are not use to someone standing up for them and shooting your anti-sematic views down. Israel is a democratic country, it;s neighbours are not. Israel is a peaceful country, it's neighbours are not. Gays and arabs can live peacefully in Israel , gays and israel's can not do the same in the nieghbouring countries. If the arabs backed off or even if arrafat took that deal years back, things were be much better. Maybe you should put your efforts into what arrafat did to his own people, that is if you want to get to the truth of things.

I am not able to carry a conversation with you, as your level of knowledge, understanding and logic about the conflict is limited and superficial. It's important that you understand at least a little about the situation, instead of your aim being to regurgitate catchy Zionist phrases.

Edited by PIK
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not able to carry a conversation with you, as your level of knowledge, understanding and logic about the conflict is limited and superficial. It's important that you understand at least a little about the situation, instead of your aim being to regurgitate catchy Zionist phrases.

Who besides your alter egos bud, dub, naomiglover and the sequence can you carry on a conversation with?

We have to do something to restore our credibility after Quebec's attempt to make us a laughing stock. The BBC no less. Dear me...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22408248

Anyway, supporting Israel in their absolutely justifiable and laudable attempts to rid the world of Hezbollah should go some way towards doing just that.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By J4L
      This situation would not exist if Israel had followed through with driving the Arabs out of the region after the Six Day War.  Now the Antisemitic UN condemns Israel for everything.  At this point, I think it is quite obvious that no matter what the Jewish state does, it will be condemned. In an ideal world, granting the Arabs a Palestinian statehood would be an ideal solution, but I cannot help but to think the Arabs would still call for the destruction of Israel.
    • By Hudson Jones
      By the way, in case it was missed, in a Major Free Speech Victory, a Federal Court Strikes Down a Law that Punishes Supporters of Israel Boycott

A FEDERAL JUDGE on Tuesday ruled that a Kansas law designed to punish people who boycott Israel is an unconstitutional denial of free speech. The ruling is a significant victory for free speech rights because the global campaign to criminalize, or otherwise legally outlaw, the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement has been spreading rapidly in numerous political and academic centers in the U.S. This judicial decision definitively declares those efforts — when they manifest in the U.S. — to be a direct infringement of basic First Amendment rights guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution.
      Link
    • By Philip Hebbard
      Reportedly, four Israeli soldiers are injured by an alleged explosive. In response, two Palestinians are killed in a tank shelling. Israel also carries out 18 air attacks (CBC Radio 1) On the matter of proportionality, Israel appears to surpass the Nazis who aimed for ten dead for one of their own. Is this not almost as sickening as the West's obsequiousness toward Israel?
    • By Scott Mayers
      BBC: Jersusalem is Israel's capital
      I commented on some thread last night of someone from the U.S. asking if Trump was all that bad for them. I tried to relate without prejudice. I assumed that much of the world's problems in communication/miscommunication deal with today's technology. However, today this announcement appears as though he may be setting up for some suicidal 'fuck you' before he possibly gets impeached. ?? 
      I'm a bit surprised no one else here even mentioned it yet. What do you guys think?
  • Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!