Political Discussion Forums
Shady

The Global Warming Plateau

It is not my role to provide you comfort and sympathy in the wake of Canada's Kyoto FAIL.

none required - that's not your role... your role is your one-trick pony role... your trolling role!

My own nation saw the folly that was Kyoto early on, and still managed to perform better than Canada for GHG emissions growth.

folly? Are you getting closer to finally providing your emissions reduction related data/information to confirm your claim?

yes... your (claimed) nation... the one that signed the treaty and committed to it - and then proceeded to walk away from its pledge/promises to the community of nations/UN; i.e., the "U.S. Kyoto FAIL".

as to your oft repeated claim of "betterment" - you were shown that not to be the case... and you've been repeatedly challenged to, in the context of Kyoto and the Kyoto timeframe, prove your claim. As repeatedly stated, you have yet to ever substantiate your claim... even after you've been repeatedly challenged to do so. So, as is your way - you continue to simply state the same thing... over and over... without substantiating it - you continue to troll; i.e., your role!

Then I would send a CONGRATULATIONS card to Prof. Easterbrook !! :lol:

have you finally found your missing link to 'some document' on his website? You know, the link from your denier blogger that blew-up... blew-up, reeeall good!

here's a thought: do you actually have something to add/contribute to this thread - this thread's topic... something other than your purposeful intent to derail yet another thread with your Kyoto treaty obsession?

no - I haven't dodged a thing. You however, you are dodging the multiple citation requests directed at you. You're feverishly dodging! It's quite easy for you to spout off with your unsubstantiated claims... it's another thing to actually provide support to back up your claims, hey?

You already have had the material handed to you on multiple occasions, by multiple posters. Your obfuscation by making people go look again for material you already have is pathetic. That wouldn't work in a court of law, it wouldn't work in a structured debate, and it's not working here.

You already have had the material handed to you on multiple occasions, by multiple posters. Your obfuscation by making people go look again for material you already have is pathetic. That wouldn't work in a court of law, it wouldn't work in a structured debate, and it's not working here.

I'm asking you... to substantiate your claims. Your Parrots-R-Us act has been laid bare. Clearly, you haven't a clue about anything you presumed to spout off about. You refuse to support your (unsubstantiated) claims throwing back a lame, weaselly "excuse" that, supposedly, others are covering for your refusal/inability to step-up and provide substantiation for your parroting! If that's the case... just provide link(s) to what you CLAIM you are leveraging off of --- the (supposed) past posts of others. Just link to the, as you call it, "material"... handed to me. Is there a problem?

I'm asking you... to substantiate your claims. Your Parrots-R-Us act has been laid bare. Clearly, you haven't a clue about anything you presumed to spout off about. You refuse to support your (unsubstantiated) claims throwing back a lame, weaselly "excuse" that, supposedly, others are covering for your refusal/inability to step-up and provide substantiation for your parroting! If that's the case... just provide link(s) to what you CLAIM you are leveraging off of --- the (supposed) past posts of others. Just link to the, as you call it, "material"... handed to me. Is there a problem?

Blah, blah, blah. Do you get paid by the word? Just read what you've already been shown.

Just read what you've already been shown.

just link to what you claim to have already been shown... what you claim supports your parroting? Is there a problem?

just link to what you claim to have already been shown... what you claim supports your parroting? Is there a problem?

Just read this thread from the beginning. What's wrong with your computer?

Just read this thread from the beginning. What's wrong with your computer?

you were asked for 3 citations... if your claimed support for your "parroting of parroting" exists in this thread... just provide the links to the posts you're presuming to leverage off of parrot! Is there a problem? Let's see exactly what you claim substantiates your refusal to provide your own direct support. Is there something wrong with your computer that it doesn't allow you to... substantiate your claims? What does it cost you to belong to the 'Parrots-R-Us' club?

you were asked for 3 citations... if your claimed support for your "parroting of parroting" exists in this thread... just provide the links to the posts you're presuming to leverage off of parrot! Is there a problem? Let's see exactly what you claim substantiates your refusal to provide your own direct support. Is there something wrong with your computer that it doesn't allow you to... substantiate your claims? What does it cost you to belong to the 'Parrots-R-Us' club?

Blah blah blah. Just read it.

here's a thought: do you actually have something to add/contribute to this thread - this thread's topic... something other than your purposeful intent to derail yet another thread with your Kyoto treaty obsession?

You can ignore Canada's Kyoto FAIL all you wish, but it is directly related to the practical realities of "global warming" hysteria and the now obvious exaggerations by the high priests and their faithful followers. Now faced with the "plateau" and corrections that critics (like Easterbrook) reported long ago, the same dance and song is being tried again from oceans to gopher holes.

Trying to silence such criticism and discourse here at MLW just won't work. "Substantiation" has been provided numerous times, and now the actual average temperature change data exposes the charade for what it is and has been. Kyoto FAIL....IPCC FAIL....Alarmists FAIL.

Blah blah blah. Just read it.

blah blah blah... just read what? You have 3 outstanding citation requests... you refuse to substantiate your parroting. Perhaps next time you won't be so... parroting, hey?

Trying to silence such criticism and discourse here at MLW just won't work.

there's certainly no attempt to silence anything - I revel in your stumbling/bumbling. You haven't a clue about anything you blabbler on about! Other than your continued trolling, you offer nothing - SDA!

blah blah blah... just read what? You have 3 outstanding citation requests... you refuse to substantiate your parroting. Perhaps next time you won't be so... parroting, hey?

Stop typing that drivel and read the information you've already been supplied. You already have the citations, go read them.

Stop typing that drivel and read the information you've already been supplied. You already have the citations, go read them.

stop typing that drivel and provide the information you claim has already been supplied (by others you apparently have parroted --- the 'parroting of parroting'!!! :lol: ). You have 3 outstanding citation requests, go provide substantiation for them.

stop typing that drivel and provide the information you claim has already been supplied (by others you apparently have parroted --- the 'parroting of parroting'!!! :lol: ). You have 3 outstanding citation requests, go provide substantiation for them.

My citation request queue shows no outstanding requests. I'm afraid you'll have to resubmit them, preferably parrot-free.

My citation request queue shows no outstanding requests. I'm afraid you'll have to resubmit them, preferably parrot-free.

:lol: there's actually 4 outstanding citation requests... not 3! As follows:

(could you please be a lil' more creative in your refusal to support your unsubstantiated claims)

=> #1 outstanding citation request

=> #2-through-4 outstanding citation requests

:lol: there's actually 4 outstanding citation requests... not 3! As follows:

(could you please be a lil' more creative in your refusal to support your unsubstantiated claims)

=> #1 outstanding citation request

=> #2-through-4 outstanding citation requests

Copying links is just parroting. I'll need fresh citations requests to move forward.

there's certainly no attempt to silence anything - I revel in your stumbling/bumbling. You haven't a clue about anything you blabbler on about! Other than your continued trolling, you offer nothing - SDA!

Really ? I know nothing about your contnued "parroting" of "denier nation" American resources, a still unreconciled dichotomy ?

Nothing about Canada's Kyoto FAIL ? Nothing about laughable IPCC models ? Nothing about the lack of continued mean temperature warming for over a decade ?

Alarmist "warmies" want to have it both ways, and strenuously try to silence opposing views because "the science is settled". LOL!

article-2259012-16D12C54000005DC-203_306

Edited by bush_cheney2004

Plain editorial "plateau" talk, and its obvious implications for global warming theories and CO2 emissions, not to mention the real political battles yet to be fought:

A funny thing happened on the way to the global warming apocalypse. First, temperatures stopped rising, defying the projections of supposed environmental experts. Then, increased oil-and-gas drilling, opposed by climate change true believers, helped reduce U.S. production of carbon dioxide emissions.

While environmental alarmists should express relief in being proven wrong, we doubt they'll take that tack. Even some global warming proponents now acknowledge that warming trends stalled beginning in the late 1990s, in spite of increased carbon dioxide emissions. The cause-and-effect link argued by climate-change believers has come under question.

...In short, overall global carbon emissions have increased 15 percent from 2005 to 2011, thanks mostly to countries such as China that ratified the Kyoto Protocol. This presents a quandary for global warming true believers. Temperatures aren't rising, which suggests they were wrong about global warming's cause. And even if they are right about the link between carbon emissions and warming, they were wrong about the best way to reduce emissions.

http://gazette.com/funny-thing-happened-on-the-way-to-global-warming/article/1500293

Copying links is just parroting. I'll need fresh citations requests to move forward.

your blustering, blowhard charade has been exposed - laid bare! You refuse to support your statements/your claims. You've tried an assortment of weaselly moves to attempt to avoid the challenges put to you. It's quite easy for you to say parrot anything you want, hey? It's another thing to actually substantiate your statements/claims when challenged... isn't it?

clearly, you haven't the wherewithal to even attempt to support your statements... obviously, you haven't a clue about the subjects you're parroting statements/claims about.

Plain editorial

:lol: your (claimed) country's grand shift away from coal... just meant the coal companies shipped the coal to Europe and China - record amounts!!! Big win for low emissions - NOT!

of course, the fracking wake-up call is about to hit! The days of the recent low gas prices are soon to end - a couple of years from now, per the most recent projections I've seen (from independent industry analysts), and the current prices will 'soar'... simply the case of supply versus demand and the 'greed' of BigOil/Gas. The most prolific wells are rapidly being depleted, making it harder and more expensive to ply the fracking trade. Notwithstanding more opposition coming forward every week to the fracking practice itself... including political based opposition.

:lol: your (claimed) country's grand shift away from coal... just meant the coal companies shipped the coal to Europe and China - record amounts!!! Big win for low emissions - NOT!

That's just how your favorite "denier nation" rolls. It's about winning alright, and the warmie alarmists are scrambling to catch up. What carbon tax ?

Opposition to fracking sounds a lot like opposition to.....WIND FARMS !! LOL!

your blustering, blowhard charade has been exposed - laid bare! You refuse to support your statements/your claims. You've tried an assortment of weaselly moves to attempt to avoid the challenges put to you. It's quite easy for you to say parrot anything you want, hey? It's another thing to actually substantiate your statements/claims when challenged... isn't it?

clearly, you haven't the wherewithal to even attempt to support your statements... obviously, you haven't a clue about the subjects you're parroting statements/claims about.

I know a lot more than you do.

That's just how your favorite "denier nation" rolls. It's about winning alright, and the warmie alarmists are scrambling to catch up. What carbon tax?

hey now! Stay tuned on Tuesday for Obama's version of a "getting to the moon" vision... you'll all be pulling together right? :lol:Obama to lay out climate change plan in speech on Tuesday

I know a lot more than you do.

hey now... fill your boots! Apparently, you know soooooooooo much, you just can't be bothered to show some of your self-proclaimed know-who, know-what, know-when, know-where, know-why!!! Not even a lil' bit... not even a teensy-weansy lil' bit! :lol: You can't be bothered; apparently, your dodging act takes up all your time&energy. Carry on!