Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's rich, coming from you. No, you googled til you found an example of a Canadian to prove that we are exactly the same as Pakistan, to apologize for Islam, to minimize what Muslim countries

Islam is the single most barbaric and repressive religion on the planet.  By a very long way.  That is simply the truth.  I've never heard an argument to refute that fact, on here or anywhere else.  T

https://www.freep.com/story/news/local/michigan/detroit/2018/11/20/female-genital-mutilation-michigan/1991712002/ I had been following this case and am very disappointed in this ruling.  

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, jacee said:

Ignorant, xenophobic stuff as usual, Argus. Nothing you say is relevant to Muslims in Canada.

Argus!???

Muslims are the same wherever they are. They follow up a backward religion.

Quote

Terrorists are not Muslim, any more than Anders Behrens Breivik was Christian. 

Oh really? Damn it must be me fantasising that all the barbaric acts of terrorism and killings is done by muslims. My bad!

Quote

 

Afghanistan has large deposits of uranium and other minerals. Canadian soldiers were defending roads, infrastructure and employees of companies doing mining exploration over there. 

 

Good for Canada. Why do you lefties have the habit of blaming everything on the West?  

Quote

 

Syrian oil was the target, reducing Russian control. 

Do some research: Every conflict has an underlying western corporate motivation. They just teach you xenophobia to cover up real motives. 

You're being duped into hatred to cover up greed and aggression. 

 

Not only you lefties are sympathisers of these savages and goat herders but you also have so much against the western capitalist values and arrogant to say I am duped by hatred. This religion is sick to the core.

Did you know that muslims are paedophiles??

You blame the West whereas you should blame Islam.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Can you explain this bit of Islam for me?

Allah's Apostle said, "I have been sent with the shortest expressions bearing the widest meanings, and I have been made victorious with terror (cast in the hearts of the enemy), and while I was sleeping, the keys of the treasures of the world were brought to me and put in my hand." Abu Huraira added: Allah's Apostle has left the world and now you, people, are bringing out those treasures (i.e. the Prophet did not benefit by them).

https://muflihun.com/bukhari/52/220

 

 

Exactly kill the kaffir or infidels and and as a reward you go to heaven and get 72 virgins. Islam means surrender. 

Quote of the week: "Islam is the religion of piss"

Shame our lefties are too blind to see. 

Edited by Goh Shenas
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goh Shenas said:

Argus!???

Muslims are the same wherever they are. They follow up a backward religion.

 

Islam is #1 on the victim-hood pyramid used by the Left. So Islam trumps all other victims... 

Victims need oppressors...that's you, btw. And me...

:lol:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

Exactly kill the kaffir or infidels and and as a reward you go to heaven and get 72 virgins. Islam means surrender. 

Quote of the week: "Islam is piss"

Shame our lefties are too blind to see. 

 

Big Mo was a terrorist warlord.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Goh Shenas said:

G-d bless  Israel. The only true democracy amongst these savages. 

This is one thing that no Western supporters of the terrorist government Hamas in Palestine ever seem to consider:

Israel is the only democracy in the region to which people can flee to when they find themselves in Islam's crosshairs.

Gay Palestinians, for example, all flee to Israel and are given protection there.  It infuriates Palestine that these people have a safe place to run to - They are then viewed as traitors to Islam and conspirators with Israel.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Goddess said:

This is one thing that no Western supporters of the terrorist government Hamas in Palestine ever seem to consider:

Israel is the only democracy in the region to which people can flee to when they find themselves in Islam's crosshairs.

Gay Palestinians, for example, all flee to Israel and are given protection there.  It infuriates Palestine that these people have a safe place to run to - They are then viewed as traitors to Islam and conspirators with Israel.

Agreed. That makes mussies hypocrites...It's like when they come to the West and want to enforce their values on us. 

It makes me sick to even look at these women with their hijab. They all look like letter boxes. As Harper once said you are our guests. If you don't like our western values you have a choice to go back to where you came from.

IMO they should f..K off to whichever s*.thole they came from. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

Argus!???

Muslims are the same wherever they are. They follow up a backward religion.

Oh really? Damn it must be me fantasising that all the barbaric acts of terrorism and killings is done by muslims. My bad!

Good for Canada. Why do you lefties have the habit of blaming everything on the West?  

Not only you lefties are sympathisers of these savages and goat herders but you also have so much against the western capitalist values and arrogant to say I am duped by hatred. This religion is sick to the core.

Did you know that muslims are paedophiles??

You blame the West whereas you should blame Islam.

(Mistook you for another rampant and hateful xenophobe. Excuse me! Lol )

I'd rather have Muslim neighbours and immigrants than hateful xenophobes. 

Muslim Canadians come here to get away from extremism and terrorism. Our largest Muslim population is now Canadian born. In our public schools, kids practice non-discrimination.

There is no hatred promoted or practiced here.

There is some vile anti-Muslim hatred by white supremacists and extremist Zionists ... now in bed with each other! Imagine Zionists cozying up to anti-Semites to share a common hatred! How sick is that! 

And imagine choosing a life of poisoning yourself with such hatred! But those are all just fringe lunatics, who are not well-integrated into normal Canadian society, losers in the mental lotteries of life. 

Over a million Muslims live peacefully in Canada, practicing their religions in peace, doing their jobs, raising their kids - who hang out at rinks and lakes and shopping malls with other Canadian kids. 

I don't think you know much about communities in Canada. If you do, in fact, live here  you're certainly not part of mainstream Canadian society. 

Edited by jacee
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, jacee said:

I'd rather have Muslim neighbours and immigrants than hateful xenophobes. 

Muslim Canadians come here to get away from extremism and terrorism. Our largest Muslim population is now Canadian born. In our public schools, kids practice non-discrimination.

There is no hatred promoted or practiced here.

There is some vile anti-Muslim hatred by white supremacists and extremist Zionists ... now in bed with each other! Imagine Zionists cozying up to anti-Semites to share a common hatred! 

And imagine choosing a life of poisoning yourself with such hatred! But those are all just fringe lunatics, who are not well-integrated into normal Canadian society, losers in the mental lotteries of life. 

Over a million Muslims live peacefully in Canada, practicing their religions in peace, doing their jobs, raising their kids - who hang out at rinks and lakes and shopping malls with other Canadian kids. 

You are free to surrender to Islam. The word islam means surrender and that will never be the same as a peaceful religion. Muslims can never integrate to the Canadian way of life because their value is not the same. Once a muslim you will always remain a muslim or fear for your life if you do not abide by the religious imams.

Your anti jewish canards speaks a volume. You lefties fall short of anti semitism.

Your comparison of zionists cozying up to anti semites is pathetic and lost argument. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Goh Shenas said:

You are free to surrender to Islam. The word islam means surrender and that will never be the same as a peaceful religion. Muslims can never integrate to the Canadian way of life because their value is not the same. Once a muslim you will always remain a muslim or fear for your life if you do not abide by the religious imams.

Your anti jewish canards speaks a volume. You lefties fall short of anti semitism.

Your comparison of zionists cozying up to anti semites is pathetic and lost argument. 

Typical lunatic fringe hateful extremist Zionist bs. Go ahead and poison your life. Lol 

And yes, extremist Zionists do cozy up to white supremacist anti-Semites in Canada, nurturing each other with their shared hatred of Muslims. Sick sh!t, but all just lunatic fringe.

Not worth any more of my time. 

Edited by jacee
Link to post
Share on other sites

A Muslim family that arrived in Canada in 2016 with 10 kids decided to marry off their 15 year old daughter to a co-religionist; in 2018, youth protection intervened following 2 reports of physical and psychological abuse"

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2019/09/09/une-face-sombre-de-limmigration

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, jacee said:

Ya? You use a checklist with every Muslim you meet, so you can judge them? Lol 

How about just judging each on their behaviour, like we all do with people we meet?

I guess so.  I don't meet that many, living in central Alberta, but that's pretty much what I do with everyone I meet, so why should Muslims be any different.  Of course,  one doesn't have to meet someone to be able feel respect or contempt for them.

Your second sentence just describes what you lolled in your first.  Their behaviour is how I know what aspects of their religion they agree with.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, jacee said:

 

Terrorists are not Muslim, any more than Anders Behrens Breivik was Christian. 

 

Muslim terrorists are Muslim.  If Anders Breivik says he is a Christian, then he is.  We don't get to tell people their religion, or lack thereof, and we don't get to tell people their motives.

> Edited for fairness.

Edited by bcsapper
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from whatever they believe their religious conviction to be - Not quite Blaise Pascal
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Muslim terrorists are Muslim.  If Anders Breivik says he is a Christian, then he is.  We don't get to tell people their religion, or lack thereof, and we don't get to tell people their motives.

> Edited for fairness.

Are all Christians responsible for the existence of Christian terrorists? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, scribblet said:

A Muslim family that arrived in Canada in 2016 with 10 kids decided to marry off their 15 year old daughter to a co-religionist; in 2018, youth protection intervened following 2 reports of physical and psychological abuse"

https://www.journaldemontreal.com/2019/09/09/une-face-sombre-de-limmigration

 

And that's why we have laws.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Does the Bible tell Christians to go and commit terror against unbelievers?

The Quran does.

The content of religions is stupid and irrelevant to me.

But I'll believe in fairies and leprechauns if I wish. Nobody's business. Not hurting anyone.

Terrorism hurts people.

Violence hurts people. 

The dogma - whether they call it Christian, Muslim, Zionist, whatever - is irrelevant. 

It isn't about dogma.

It's about criminals and criminal acts. 

Nobody cares why. 

And nobody else is responsible except the perpetrators of criminal acts.

Blaming all Jews, all Christians, all Muslims for the acts of criminals among them is ridiculous.

Edited by jacee
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jacee said:

The content of religions is stupid and irrelevant to me.

But I'll believe in fairies and leprechauns if I wish. Nobody's business. Not hurting anyone.

Terrorism hurts people.

Violence hurts people. 

The dogma - whether they call it Christian, Muslim, Zionist, whatever - is irrelevant. 

It isn't about dogma.

It's about criminals.

 

I gather that's a 'NO"....the Bible doesn't tell its followers to terrorize (or worse) the non-Christians.

Anyways...the Quran does and this makes EVERY Muslim suspect since we've all heard (or seen) of examples of Muslims killing for Allah. Which Muslims will take the Quran's orders to heart?? We simply do not know...but SOME will.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jacee said:

The content of religions is stupid and irrelevant to me.

 

6 minutes ago, jacee said:

The dogma - whether they call it Christian, Muslim, Zionist, whatever - is irrelevant. 

Who gives a crap if YOU think it's irrelevant?  :rolleyes:

It's clearly very relevant to people who terrorize int he name of a religion.  If a religion is telling its followers to hate and kill, then the religion is very relevant.  Smarten up.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Islam has its own laws that it will follow when given the opportunity...they trump our human-made laws.

They don't really.  But I think the information I posted about Muslims in the UK - the vast majority of them want Sharia law with all its barbarity - THAT is the law they are loyal to.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...