Political Discussion Forums

• Similar Content

• By Regina
      The Canadian Government is planning to waste at least $235 million for a project, The Thirty Meter Telescope, which won't even be built on Canadian soil.  The Thirty Meter Telescope most likely will employ few Canadians.  To make matters worse, the telescope will be built in Hawaii, USA on land which is both environmentally and religiously sensitive to the indigenous Hawaiians.  I hope everybody will protest against the waste of tax money and human rights abuses.  Please sign the petition to stop the injustice happening within the USA at the expense of Canadian taxpayers.  I am posting a link to an online petition against the Thirty Meter Telescope and waste of taxpayer money: https://www.change.org/p/justin-trudeau-a-call-to-divest-canada-s-research-funding-for-the-thirty-meter-telescope-on-mauna-kea
      Please tell your friends to sign the petition too.  Thank you for your time.
    • By Canuck100
      A great source of information on the ‘Climate Model’ used by politicians to scam us! Should we be surprised how the wool was pulled over our eyes? 

The scientists who believe in the carbon dioxide theory of global warming do so essentially because of the application of “basic physics” to climate, by a model that is ubiquitous and traditional in climate science. This model is rarely named, but is sometimes referred to as the “forcing-feedback framework or paradigm.” Explicitly called the “forcing-feedback model” (FFM) here, this pen-and-paper model estimates the sensitivity of the global temperature to increasing carbon dioxide.
      The FFM has serious architectural errors. Fixing the architecture, while keeping the physics, shows that future warming due to increasing carbon dioxide will be a fifth to a tenth of current official estimates. Less than 20% of the global warming since 1973 was due to increasing carbon dioxide.
      The large computerized climate models (GCMs) are indirectly tailored to compute the same sensitivity to carbon dioxide as the FFM. Both explain 20th century warming as driven mostly by increasing carbon dioxide.
      Increasing carbon dioxide traps more heat. But that heat mainly just reroutes to space from water vapor instead. This all happens high in the atmosphere, so it has little effect on the Earth’s surface, where we live. Current climate models omit this rerouting. Rerouting cannot occur in the FFM, due to its architecture—rerouting is in its blindspot.
      http://sciencespeak.com/climate-basic.html
      http://joannenova.com.au/2015/09/new-science-1-pushing-the-edge-of-climate-research-back-to-the-new-old-way-of-doing-science/
    • By Exegesisme
      The Reason of Creation
      By Exegesisme
      Why did God created and manages the universe, living beings and human worship and faith?
      These are the job of God. God makes his own living by his job. On the progress of my meditation, I believe God needs to breath in the gravitational wave with greater meaning and order, and breath out the gravitational wave with less great meaning and order. God needs to continue this breath for his living process.
      I make this hypothesis by my own experience of meditation. I communicate with many different images of God, and receive information from them everyday, and I also communicate with all other images, in which include the soul of Galileo (the physicist), the soul of Nikola Tesla (the inventor), the soul of earth (Gaia). I reorganize all these information with greater meaning and higher order. I get a sense that God enjoys my work.
      To my experience, as I write this piece of words, the images of God know them well. If they are interested by my words, they will communicate with me here after about its meaning when I am in state of meditation.
      In me, my genome is the core, which responds all activities of information through my body.
    • By Exegesisme
      4 Fundamental Changes of Science Will Be Very Soon, My Scientific Work​​
      By Exegesisme
      1 Fundamental changes of science will be very soon.
      2 I am discovering the structure of atomic nuclei and a crucial progress was made recently. The structures of atomic nuclei such as Ca, Fe, Ni and so on are as clear as the structure of molecules in front of me, the positions of every proton and neutron are careful arranged in my model of atomic nuclei.
      3 The modern physics has been built fundamentally on mistaking principles, their validities will be recounted on new principles.
      4 Sleep meditation will become the most fundamental mothed of scientific research and other human important practises.
      5 Some results now are already well prepared for journalism to make big news.
    • By Exegesisme
      3 Science of Word, My Study with Sleep Meditation​
      By Exegesisme
      1:45 PM 2015-11-21​
      1 John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
      2 According to my experience of my study with sleep meditation, the Word knows everything meaningfully to her. She pays attention to me to guide my work. I use the words she and her to represent the character of the Word. The word her represents her identity, the word she represents her intention-attention system at each moment.
      3 I found usual human words and grammars are not enough as I tried to express more meaningfully after I studied much human knowledge. I invented a new style of poetry as my grammar of expression, and many words with sounds but without meaning.
      4 I used these meaningless words in my new style poems, and tried to taste, feel and sense what sort of delicate meaning would appear. Through this account I opened the door of the testament of meaning.
      5 I have been noticing a new language is emerging in my account of poetry with sources from present English and present Chinese. The language is deconstructing the old meaning world and is constituting a new meaning world.
      6 The new meaning world is nearer to the pure meaning world of the Word, so everything is more accountable, more responsible and more liberty in the new meaning world than in the old meaning world.
      7 Accountability is key, not only to person of human, but also to per-being of everything.
      8 My new language is building on the science of the Word, and will provide ideas, methods and materials to the formal sciences and other theoretical sciences.
      9 My experience is meta-empirical, which means essentially empirical, and is the experience to understand other empirical experiences.
      10 This account is not in new language, but some meanings are from new language.
  • Tell a friend

Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!