Political Discussion Forums
August1991

French Debate -Part II (TVA)

Just wait until the SCC flushes the anti-niqab legislation Quebec wants to pass back down the toilet it came from.

And Quebec will simply use the notwithstanding clause.

No race-baiting, eh? What new things does the Someting Something Barbaric Muslims Act outlaw?

I think it's more of a culture war than race baiting.

There's no race-baiting going on. Progressives need to start being progressive in all instances. They need to stop carving out exceptions for Islam. The most anti-progressive religion/political dogma on the planet. Stop claiming faux racism to silence debate. Islam isn't even a race anyways.

Hang around some ultra-conservative Catholic forums, or look at some ultra-Orthodox Jewish sects. Believe me, Islam has no monopoly on anti-progressive views.

Just imagine if these Muslim countries were peaceful and safe for Muslim families to grow up in. Just imagine if these people were not constantly forced to migrate to other countries. Just imagine everybody being happy, especially when not forced to live or like someone that you don't like or want to, live with.

Just imagine if these Muslim countries were peaceful and safe for Muslim families to grow up in. Just imagine if these people were not constantly forced to migrate to other countries. Just imagine everybody being happy, especially when not forced to live or like someone that you don't like or want to, live with.

Utopia. Sign me up please! :)

Just imagine if arafat took that last deal with Israel which gave them 95% of what they were asking fro went thru. It could have settle the whole region down, but arafat being a scoundrel, the deal never materialized. But I hear he widow is living large on all the money he stole.

You're channeling Lennon now?