Political Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Exegesisme

7 Most Stable Element Of Unknown Is Found, My Scientific Work

7 The Most Stable Element Of Unknown Elements Is Found, My Scientific Work​​​

by exegesisme

1xπ I maybe discover the most stable element of unknown elements just now theoretically, which includes 122 protons, and 174 neutrons.

2xπ The newly theoretically discovered element is like Thorium in nuclear structure. Their special similar structure provides them more stability than many other elements which surround each of them.

3xπ Farther details are still in studying.

Edited by Exegesisme

"Finding" or "discovering" an element means actually observing a physical atom of it in a laboratory, not just imagining it.

Also, your claim that it would be "like Thorium" is based on nothing more than just looking at a periodic table and seeing that if you added one more row, element 122 would be directly below Thorium. Of course, the reality is that row 8 would actually contain elements that contain electrons in the g shells, and so element 122 would be in the superactinide set left of the elements directly below the actinides . Therefore element 122 would not be beneath Thorium and so there would not necessarily be similar chemical behavior. And, of course, the periodic table has to do with electron shell structure not nuclear structure, anyway.

Also, if you specified 122 protons and 174 neutrons, you're talking about an isotope, not an element.

"Finding" or "discovering" an element means actually observing a physical atom of it in a laboratory, not just imagining it.

Theoretical discover is not only imagine, but includes calculation and prediction, and has meaning to direct experiment.

Predicted or Observed was seen as the same in following account.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_chemical_element_discoveries

Also, your claim that it would be "like Thorium" is based on nothing more than just looking at a periodic table and seeing that if you added one more row, element 122 would be directly below Thorium.

Please read my claim carefully.

"1xπ I maybe discover the most stable element of unknown elements just now theoretically, which includes 122 protons, and 174 neutrons.

2xπ The newly theoretically discovered element is like Thorium in nuclear structure. Their special similar structure provides them more stability than many other elements which surround each of them."

Even if on your claim to fix element 122, and then it has 122 protons, but how to know it is the isotope to include 174 neutrons?

My theoretical discovery is on their nuclear structures, which are build on my nuclear structure model. The model was mentioned here: http://www.mapleleafweb.com/forums/topic/25349-4-fundamental-changes-of-science-will-be-very-soon-my-scientific-work/

Also, if you specified 122 protons and 174 neutrons, you're talking about an isotope, not an element.

Any isotope is an element first, and then is a special type of element.

Edited by Exegesisme

The Most Stable Element Of Unknown Elements

I mean by this expression for a most stable isotope of an element after Ununoctium, "most stable" means the longest half-life of radiation. Here I name this element as Xun, and its isotope with 122 protons and 174 neutrons is theoretically predicted as the most stable isotope after Ununoctium.

Edited by Exegesisme

Thanks.

However, they just predicted on the periodic table.

1 My prediction is on absolutely new theory of atomic nuclear structure.

2 And the result is also different.

They predicted "element 126 is hypothesized to be within an island of stability", or "The first island of stability is expected to be centered on unbibium-306 (with 122 protons and 184 neutrons), and the second is expected to be centered on unhexquadium-482 (with 164 protons and 318 neutrons)."

My prediction element 122 with 174 neutrons is the most stable isotope after element 118.

Now, I have two more prediction:

1 One isotope of element Ge which includes 32 protons and 32 neutrons, with one isotope of element Th which includes 90 protons and 142 neutrons, would make the predicted new isotope of predicted element 122 which includes 122 protons and 174 neutrons.

2 the isotope of element Th which includes 90 protons and 142 neutrons may also use to synthesize other elements.

They were unsuccessful on experiments to synthesize element 122 on their prediction.

Edited by Exegesisme