Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
betsy

America under President Trump

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

I don't think he'll be impeached but he's done. He literally can't form a sentence that is coherent anymore.

Neither can the Democrats, you think Biden is coherent? Lulz. 

There is no one who can beat him, he ain't running against Usain Bolt, he's running against babies who can barely crawl. You are tunnel visioning on his weaknesses while ignoring his opponents far bigger weaknesses.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Neither can the Democrats. There is no one who can beat him, he ain't running against Usain Bolt, he's running against babies who can barely crawl. You are tunnel visioning on his weaknesses while ignoring his opponents far bigger weaknesses.

No Democrat can form a coherent sentence? Excellent argument. Good job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

America under President Trump averts war with Iran... for now. Nobody notices. On with the gong show!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How to generate a crisis and seek praise for averting it.

But I'm still waiting for shady to clarify his post and admit there is no evidence that Biden's son was ever being investigated. I know he takes pride in the accuracy of his posts and wouldn't want to leave such a blatant falsehood on the record without a retraction.

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

No Democrat can form a coherent sentence? Excellent argument. Good job.

They really can't. It's all TDS fueled hysteria, completely nonsensical blather, totally incoherent. Orange Man Bad is not coherent. Trump is infinitely more coherent than his extremely counter-productive opposition.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Neither can the Democrats, you think Biden is coherent? Lulz. 

There is no one who can beat him, he ain't running against Usain Bolt, he's running against babies who can barely crawl. You are tunnel visioning on his weaknesses while ignoring his opponents far bigger weaknesses.

And that's why he's withholding aid to a country pressuring them to make up corruption that never happened to a political opponent. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Boges said:

And that's why he's withholding aid to a country pressuring them to make up corruption that never happened to a political opponent. 

The "whistleblower" doesn't even know what he said, they never heard the conversation, and you still take their word for it. Typical.

You know who it's actually confirmed did do that though? Hillary Clinton used the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump, but only when Trump might have done it, according to some guy who heard another guy say Trump said it, do you give a sh*t.

Turnabout is fair play, if the Democrats don't like it, they shouldn't have gone there in the first place, crying foul now only when their opponent does it, is typical political hypocrisy.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The "whistleblower" doesn't even know what he said, they never heard the conversation, and you still take their word for it. Typical.

Have you seen the complaint? Has Congress? 

Wouldn't it be nice for the public to see what the complaint was? The Trump-Appointed IG said it was a credible complaint, meaning by law it should be sent over to congress. Still hasn't though. That itself is an impeachable offence. 

BTW Trump admitted to having Ukraine look into the "Biden's" and they held the Aide money to Ukraine until a few weeks ago...I wonder why? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Boges said:

Have you seen the complaint? Has Congress? 

Wouldn't it be nice for the public to see what the complaint was? The Trump-Appointed IG said it was a credible complaint, meaning by law it should be sent over to congress. Still hasn't though. That itself is an impeachable offence. 

BTW Trump admitted to having Ukraine look into the "Biden's" and they held the Aide money to Ukraine until a few weeks ago...I wonder why? 

You are jumping to conclusions that paint Trump in a negative light, because it is what you want to see. It is not a credible complaint, it is third hand information at best, it's not even a whistleblower, therefore whistleblower protections do not apply. Some guy heard another guy say that he heard Trump say something on a phone call that the first guy never even heard, that is not credible, in any way, shape or form.

If you find that to be credible, your judgement should be called into question.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

You are jumping to conclusions that paint Trump in a negative light, because it is what you want to see. It is not a credible complaint, it is third hand information at best, it's not even a whistleblower, therefore whistleblower protections do not apply.

The IG said it was a credible complaint though. 

Let's see what the complaint says. What's wrong with that? 

BTW Trump and Guiliani have admitted to having Ukraine look into the Biden's so I'm not sure how I'm jumping to conclusions. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Boges said:

The IG said it was a credible complaint though. 

Let's see what the complaint says. What's wrong with that? 

BTW Trump and Guiliani have admitted to having Ukraine look into the Biden's so I'm not sure how I'm jumping to conclusions. 

The IG is wrong. No matter what the complaint says, it is not credible. Hearing it or not will make no difference, and just result in people like you moving the goalposts when all your speculation is proven to be wishful thinking.

Ukraine didn't look into Biden, Trump suggesting they do so is irrelevant, since it had no impact on anything. Suggesting Ukraine look into it, is not illegal, and not an impeachable offense, only if there was a quid pro quo would it matter, and there wasn't. Giuliani looking into it isn't relevant either, there is no law against opposition research.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

The IG is wrong. No matter what the complaint says, it is not credible. Hearing it or not will make no difference, and just result in people like you moving the goalposts when all your speculation is proven to be wishful thinking.

Ukraine didn't look into Biden, Trump suggesting they do so is irrelevant, since it had no impact on anything. Giuliani looking into it isn't relevant either.

What evidence to you have that the IG is wrong? And what evidence do you have that it's not credible? 

Is it just because it's critical of something Trump did, and Trump is never wrong? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Boges said:

What evidence to you have that the IG is wrong? And what evidence do you have that it's not credible? 

Is it just because it's critical of something Trump did, and Trump is never wrong? 

It's not credible because the "whistleblower" never heard the conversation, he heard second hand, from a person he claims heard the conversation and yet refuses to come forward on the record, it's nothing but an off the record rumor dude.

How is a rumor by a third party who wasn't even a witness credible? Riddle me that.

You assume that because it's critical of Trump, it must be right, you don't look at the facts, you see what you want to see.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's not credible because the "whistleblower" never heard the conversation, he heard second hand, from a person he claims heard the conversation and yet refuses to come forward, it's nothing but a rumor dude. How is a rumor by a third party who wasn't even a witness credible? Riddle me that.

Where's your evidence for that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The media even admits to it. You're not even paying attention.

Cite? 

 

Edited by Boges

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By not turning over a credible and urgent complaint is breaking the law. It's an impeachable offence. 

Discrediting the complaint before it's been even made public is a classic propaganda tactic. 

This is much worse than anything Nixon or Clinton ever did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Boges said:

Cite? 

 

Quote

On Friday, an “official briefed on the matter” told CNN that the whistle-blower “didn’t have direct knowledge of the communications” and that their concerns “came in part from learning information that was not obtained during the course of their work, and those details have played a role in the administration’s determination that the complaint didn’t fit the reporting requirements under the intelligence whistle-blower law.” 

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html

You clearly aren't paying attention, if you were unaware of this. Not credible in the slightest, not even a whistleblower. The "whistleblower" got his information from an off the record rumor while off duty, from someone who claims to have heard the conversation, and didn't feel the need to blow the whistle themselves, that's about as low credibility as you can get.

As usual Boges, you are a sucker for Fake News.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/09/20/politics/donald-trump-whistleblower/index.html

You clearly aren't paying attention, if you were unaware of this. Not credible in the slightest, not even a whistleblower. The "whistleblower" got his information from an off the record rumor while off duty, from someone who claims to have heard the conversation, and didn't feel the need to blow the whistle themselves, that's about as low credibility as you can get.

As usual Boges, you are a sucker for Fake News.

Trump already admitted to it. Doh!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BubberMiley said:

Trump already admitted to it. Doh!

Trump did not admit that the "whistleblower" was credible. He admitted that he suggested Ukraine do something that they never did, and this entire story is fake news in a lame attempt to deflect from Biden's Ukraine issues.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

From that same article 

Quote

But given the sensitivity of the issue, the complaint is likely to have come from an official familiar with the scope of presidential power. And it was signed off as "urgent and credible" by the inspector general -- a Trump appointee -- who thought Congress should know in line with whistleblowing laws.

And that article was from Friday. Since then Trump has all but admitted to suggesting Ukraine should look into Biden and his son. 

So it becomes an issue of is that OK? By any objective standard, that level of political interference is astonishingly corrupt. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Trump did not admit that the "whistleblower" was credible. He admitted that he suggested Ukraine do something that they never did, and this entire story is fake news.

And they withheld the aide money until the Whistleblower story came out. I wonder why? <_<

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boges said:

From that same article 

And that article was from Friday. Since then Trump has all but admitted to suggesting Ukraine should look into Biden and his son. 

So it becomes an issue of is that OK? By any objective standard, that level of political interference is astonishingly corrupt. 

 

Throw away remarks that aren't acted in is astonishingly corrupt only to those grasping at straws. Can't obstruct justice if no justice was obstructed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Boges said:

And they withheld the aide money until the Whistleblower story came out. I wonder why? <_<

There can be no other reason to withold aid. Your imagination is next level bad.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, how these Trump stories go. He's justified doing what he did because the "Biden's" are corrupt. Even thought there's no evidence they did anything corrupt. 

He ironically said that if a Republican did what Hunter Biden did, they'd get the electric chair. You mean like his children?!?!?!?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...