Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
betsy

America under President Trump

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

But they cant get in.  Or would trump say yes if you pay me enough money?

 

Yes they can...and did.    Lots of Cubans in Florida...they vote for Trump !!

(Hint:  Trump won Florida in 2016).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Yes they can...and did.    Lots of Cubans in Florida...they vote for Trump !!

(Hint:  Trump won Florida in 2016).

http://worldpopulationreview.com/states/florida-population/

Florida Demographics

According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Florida was:

  • White: 75.67%
  • Black or African American: 16.13%
  • Asian: 2.68%
  • Other race: 2.64%
  • Two or more races: 2.54%
  • Native American: 0.28%
  • Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.06%

 

You spun it wrong.  The whites voted for trump to keep the Cubans out.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cannucklehead said:

You spun it wrong.  The whites voted for trump to keep the Cubans out.  

 

No I didn't...the vote was very close....Trump won on the margins:

 

Quote

In Florida, Cubans were about twice as likely as non-Cuban Latinos to vote for Donald Trump. More than half (54%) supported the Republican president-elect, compared with about a quarter (26%) of non-Cuban Latinos, according to National Election Pool exit poll data.

FT_16.11.15_CubanVoters.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cannucklehead said:

Approved by the state department. 

Who do you think was the head of the State Department when she was the Secretary of State?

I'll give you a hint: it wasn't Bimbo The Clown. (It was Hillary Clinton) 

So, care to guess?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Who do you think was the head of the State Department when she was the Secretary of State?

I'll give you a hint: it wasn't Bimbo The Clown. (It was Hillary Clinton) 

So, care to guess?

I'd say that your implying the u.s. is not a democracy at all and that the presidency is really a dictatorship?  

 

Good to know. 

 

Change the anthem.   

Edited by Cannucklehead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

No you don't and I don't define all Muslims as the same. Islam is what it is...the Quran is clear on the goals and duties of a Muslim. Don't blame ME for Islam.

I blame you for not distinguishing between Muslims not for Islam.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Fear what machine ?    Hell, Canada feared Trump before he was even elected...still does.

Why do you think Canadians "fear" him?  That again is one of your projections on others. If I would fear anyone it would be Trump's wife not him. He is a pathetic coward.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Rue said:

Why do you think Canadians "fear" him?  That again is one of your projections on others. If I would fear anyone it would be Trump's wife not him. He is a pathetic coward.

Which one?  The ex "model" wife can be quite nasty I hear.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

Which one?  The ex "model" wife can be quite nasty I hear.  

The current one. I don't blame her either. SBF they call it.

  • Melania Trump called out by legendary singer for ‘always ...
  • Melania Trump Refuses to Divorce Donald Because of This 1 ...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Rue said:

I blame you for not distinguishing between Muslims not for Islam.

 

How should I be distinguishing Muslims? Keeping in mind I do support folks like Tarek Fatah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Huge rally in Minnesota...right under Ms Omar's nose.

I counted over 300k watching (on YouTube)...10s of thousands in attendance. 

Edited by DogOnPorch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rue said:

Why do you think Canadians "fear" him?  That again is one of your projections on others. If I would fear anyone it would be Trump's wife not him. He is a pathetic coward.

 

Because Canadian media has reported the fear for years now.

Boo !

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

Huge rally in Minnesota...right under Ms Omar's nose.

I counted over 300k watching (on YouTube)...10s of thousands in attendance. 

 

It was wild downtown....the Antifa types were outnumbered by MAGA hats.   Cops (who also support Trump), did their best to keep groups separated, but some people just have to get some blood spilled for the cameras.    Trump spoke for 90+ minutes to a packed venue with spill over outside, like a Raptors game in Toronto.

Trump told the crowd, "Isn't it better when I go off script".

" Biden was only a good vice president because he understood how to kiss Barack Obama's ass."

 

 

Edited by bush_cheney2004
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Yes...the Kurds want their own nation in Kurdistan, and now they can defend it without the Americans to back them up in Syria.

Trudeau left them long ago for political points that switched to Syrian refugees instead.

Hopefully, Trump will be out of Afghanistan soon. Afghanistan is not worth the time of day, and they never were. Indeed, thanks to Blackface, we now have 25,000 refugees that no Canadian ever asked for. Globalist open the border gates wide open Blackface just did what he wanted to do and the rest of us got stuck with the bills that Canadians will have to pay to help keep these so called refugees fed, clothed and housed, and some extra tax dollars for them to be able to buy some candy for their kids. Whether it costs Canadians hundreds of thousands of their tax dollars to take care of them was of no concern to globalist Blackface.

Blackface blows more tax dollars on the rest of the world while there are plenty of Canadians that could have used those tax dollars. Here in BC, the leftist socialists spend crazy liberals are leading in the pools. BC is full of leftists liberals and socialist environmentalists. A bloody scary thing for a conservative guy like me. I guess that the fools in BC just love to have more taxes, more government, and less freedom. They have bought the Marxist noose that Lenin says they will use to hang themselves with. Most Canadians are dumb as hell. My opinion. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

 

Because Canadian media has reported the fear for years now.

Boo !

The Canadian leftist liberal media "IS" a joke. The now paid off Pravda Canadian media has no credibility at all anymore. They belong to Blackface now, and we now have a controlled media that must go along and support anything Blackface says or does and praise him for it. Look at all the scandals and the many things this fool has committed in Canada? And thanks to the paid off media in Canada, they have on purpose forgotten all about them. Imagine if Harper had done what Blackface had/has done? They would have hounded Harper to death day and night over the same scandals. Canada is really doomed if that fool gets to take power again even with a minority. Even if Blackface gets a minority. The fool will get the backing of the NDP and the Green party to help Canada become a Marxist globalist country. G. Soros must be just rubbing his crummy Marxist hands with glee over the thought that Canada could soon belong to him and his globalist Marxist ilk. What frightening and scary thought. Canada will then become another true Marxist enemy living on your American border. Oh joy, eh? Lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

How should I be distinguishing Muslims? Keeping in mind I do support folks like Tarek Fatah.

To start with Ahmadi-Ahmadiyya Muslims and Kurds have been persecuted by mainstream Muslims for thousands of years so simply calling them Muslims and pointing out their persecutors are Muslim as well suggests they have the same beliefs and are all the same which is not helpful as they are victims of the very Muslim extremism you claim to condone. Their versions of Islamic faith are not similar to mainstream Sunni or Shiite sects.

Next not that you care but Islam has many schools of thought, numerous sects, and a wide variety of inyterpretations including:

Conservative Muslims  who believe that all the Qur'an and (usually) the Hadith traditions should be applied for all of time unless it says otherwise;

Liberal /Progressive Muslims follow Western modernized  lifestyles and range from secular to non secular. Some follow parts of traditional Islam others do not.

Innovative Muslims  is a word used to describe the racist , the Nation of Islam (Black Muslim group) which believes black race (whatever that is) us  superior to the white race who were created by devils.

Extremist fundamentalist Muslims  are any Muslim who believes their Islamic beliefs permits them to impose their views on others and their views are the only correct ones. They could be a mix of any or all Muslim sects of variations I explained above. Their beliefs are fundamentalist, i.e., they follow a rigid verbatim translation of the words they quote and see things in black or white terms with no room for variations being used when applying any rule

Terrorist Muslims are extremist fundamentalist Muslims who believe they can and should express their views through violence including attacking innocent civilians,  children anyone or anything. Like the extremist fundamentalist Muslims they reject all laws except their own immediate version of Islam which even then changes constantly depending on who the leader is at any moment promulgating the rules. They believe the world must be liberated from all persons on the planet including Muslims if those Muslims do not conform to its specific interpretation of Islam.

Muslim Brotherhood are Muslims who created a group imitating the Masons in structure, ceremonial recruitment and beliefs and many were Masons and remain Masons. They have created a network where they believe only Muslims through networking  in their organization can then inherit divine providence  to rule the world through a  circle of enlightened Muslim members. 

Regards,

Mal X

 

 

 

 

Edited by Rue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rue said:

To start with Ahmadi-Ahmadiyya Muslims and Kurds have been persecuted by mainstream Muslims for thousands of years so simply calling them Muslims and pointing out their persecutors are Muslim as well suggests they have the same beliefs and are all the same which is not helpful as they are victims of the very Muslim extremism you claim to condone. Their versions of Islamic faith are not similar to mainstream Sunni or Shiite sects.

Next not that you care but Islam has many schools of thought, numerous sects, and a wide variety of inyterpretations including:

Conservative Muslims  who believe that all the Qur'an and (usually) the Hadith traditions should be applied for all of time unless it says otherwise;

etc...

 

Not all aspects of the Third Reich were running death camps. None-the-less....

You can't put lipstick on a pig and make it a princess. There is nothing redeeming about Islam in terms of Western Civilization as Islam was created to be its enemy. Not it's interfaith friend. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzREuchzOqiawpEpvEM0Tyg

As for Trump, this Syria pull-out isn't motivated by Kurds being Islamic. It's simply that the USA does not belong there and the problems it creates by being there are far greater than Kurds wanting to hack out their own country out of several already existing ones. More power to them if the can...much like the Sikhs. 

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another huge rally for Trump. This time: Lake Charles Louisiana. Same sort of attendance...packed.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Another huge rally for Trump. This time: Lake Charles Louisiana. Same sort of attendance...packed.

 

 

Yep...the Minneapolis (Minnesota) rally drew Trump supporters even from other states....North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Iowa.    That's a long drive to get you some Trump.    Then they had fun flipping off the triggered snowflakes protesting outside.   

Trump is already in full campaign mode, which he loves the most.    Money is pouring into GOP coffers....legal...and illegal !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Yep...the Minneapolis (Minnesota) rally drew Trump supporters even from other states....North Dakota, South Dakota, Wisconsin, and Iowa.    That's a long drive to get you some Trump.    Then they had fun flipping off the triggered snowflakes protesting outside.   

Trump is already in full campaign mode, which he loves the most.    Money is pouring into GOP coffers....legal...and illegal !

 

Democrat supporters were making a big thing of Trump using AF1 to campaign with. I informed them that Trump apparently is to pay $170,000 an hour for such flights...and says he will...Obama never did pay for his 'personal use' of AF1. It's not like they have a choice, however...Trump wanted to use his 757...can't as it doesn't have the communication gear needed to run the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Democrat supporters were making a big thing of Trump using AF1 to campaign with. I informed them that Trump apparently is to pay $170,000 an hour for such flights...and says he will...Obama never did pay for his 'personal use' of AF1. It's not like they have a choice, however...Trump wanted to use his 757...can't as it doesn't have the communication gear needed to run the country.

 

Yes....it still bugs them to realize that Donald Trump is the INCUMBENT U.S. president, with all the advantages that entails.

 

Trump even directed a new paint scheme for AF1, while Justin Trudeau daydreamed about more blackface !

 

800.jpeg

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trudeau has two campaign planes to illustrate his personal commitment to reducing greenhouse gas emissions.  Perhaps he can get them painted in his favourite face paint colours — black, brown, and blue — in time for Election Day.

_109091608_21855141.jpg 

14758d74-a247-448c-bf51-8d6015872076.jpg

Edited by Zeitgeist
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...