Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

America under President Trump


Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Using his phoney fraud claims to hound his supporters for donations “to stop the steal” and in the fine print it says the money raised isn’t going toward his failed lawsuits instead is going to his PAC slush fund.    
 

Trump Reaps $207.5 Million After Loss as Donors Answer His Fury

 

READ MORE: Trump Hits Up Donors for Court-Fight Funds He Can Use Elsewhere

The fine print in those solicitations says that 75% of money given to TMAGA will go to Save America, a political action committee Trump set up that allows him to spend the money on political activity, including holding rallies, advertising, fundraising, travel and supporting other candidates. The balance goes to the Republican National Committee.

The PAC is an alternative to raising money for the campaign directly, which is limited in what it can do with the cash in its coffers. Unless he officially files as a candidate running for president in 2024, Trump’s campaign can only raise money to pay down debts, fund his legal challenges or pay for modest wind-down expenses, said Larry Noble, a former general counsel at the FEC.

https://www.buyessayscheap.com/homeworks.html

Amd then there’s all the government businesses that’s been redirected to businesses owned by Trump and patronage of Trump businesses by lobbyists, foreign governments and Republican sycophants trying to gain his favour  

 

 

 

Like how is this even happening? I don't understand what is happening with the media and massive corpos like Twitter and Facebook. They've driven mad?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 18.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • bush_cheney2004

    2684

  • Omni

    1845

  • Boges

    1558

  • taxme

    1291

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Trump went all "crybaby" toward the press yet again today in Florida. Is it perhaps that orange crap he sprays himself with that makes his skin so thin?  

His first 100 days will be a flurry of activities to implement most of the policies he'd promised. Here's an excerpt from a lengthy article how he says it would look: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05

maybe they share an addiction. Does Oxy make you sniff a lot I wonder?

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Cannucklehead said:

Trump is like indigestion.  It hurts your stomach for a while, then suddenly the pain is gone and it stinks for a while.  

Maybe you need to unplug for a while.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Grift is a serious accusation. You'll need a credible cite for that. 

Any cite I'll give will just be dismissed as MSM fraud. 

I'd have to find a Briebart article or something. 

However it can be proven that the money raised challenging the Election Result actually doesn't need to go to his legal fees. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/19/trump-raised-200m-from-false-election-claims-what-happens-to-the-money-now

Quote

 

Trump raised the money in a blitz of appeals for donations to what was billed as an “official election defense fund” without clear mention of Save America. An aggressive sales pitch was built around the president’s false claims that the election was rigged – even as one legal challenge after another was struck down.

“We need YOUR HELP to DEFEND the integrity of our Election,” said one email.

Another email carried the subject line: “The Recount Results were BOGUS.”

The money flooded in but most of it will go nowhere near fighting the outcome of an election that is already settled. Some was used to pay off Trump’s campaign debt, and 25 cents in every dollar goes directly to the Republican party. The remainder is paid to Save America.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

Maybe the Dems can make up some new laws to charge him with.

Sedition Laws are already on the books, aren't they? 

Regardless, the SDNY is licking their chops waiting to pounce once the DOJ can't protect Trump from indictment anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Boges said:

Sedition Laws are already on the books, aren't they? 

Regardless, the SDNY is licking their chops waiting to pounce once the DOJ can't protect Trump from indictment anymore. 

 

It's about healing...coming together.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Boges said:

Not really top on their list when they were peddling fake Election Fraud Propaganda. 

 

The election was stolen. Joe will not be President for most of America. He has crosshairs upon him. 

Good luck with that old mobster. He's all yours.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boges said:

Any cite I'll give will just be dismissed as MSM fraud. 

I'd have to find a Briebart article or something. 

However it can be proven that the money raised challenging the Election Result actually doesn't need to go to his legal fees. 

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/19/trump-raised-200m-from-false-election-claims-what-happens-to-the-money-now

 

All election-related. 

This isn't like the We scandal where money went into the pockets of his family members. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WestCanMan said:

All election-related. 

This isn't like the We scandal where money went into the pockets of his family members. 

Under the pretence of being Election related. 

Although, most of the money just goes into Trump's pockets and some to the RNC. He's not even paying his Rudy-related legal bills anymore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Boges said:

Under the pretence of being Election related. 

Although, most of the money just goes into Trump's pockets and some to the RNC. He's not even paying his Rudy-related legal bills anymore. 

That's not what you just quoted above.

Quote

The money flooded in but most of it will go nowhere near fighting the outcome of an election that is already settled. Some was used to pay off Trump’s campaign debt, and 25 cents in every dollar goes directly to the Republican party. The remainder is paid to Save America.

Campaign debt, GOP and Save America. Seems like money well spent.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

That's not what you just quoted above.

Campaign debt, GOP and Save America. Seems like money well spent.

For Trump.

It was given under the pretence of Legal challenges to the "Fraudulent" election. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Boges said:

Sedition Laws are already on the books, aren't they? 

Regardless, the SDNY is licking their chops waiting to pounce once the DOJ can't protect Trump from indictment anymore. 


Sure. Trumped up charges.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Boges said:

For Trump.

It was given under the pretence of Legal challenges to the "Fraudulent" election. 

So do you think that the amount of voter fraud in 2020 was "acceptable", "non-existent", "excessive" or what Boges?

Can you describe in detail just how much voter fraud you think actually took place, and what should be done about it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

So do you think that the amount of voter fraud in 2020 was "acceptable", "non-existent", "excessive" or what Boges?

Can you describe in detail just how much voter fraud you think actually took place, and what should be done about it?

Considering you're the one making the claim, the burden should be on you. Dozens of court cases were brought in the last few months and non were able to credibly prove fraud. 

There will always be irregularities, and some people might even commit fraud. But even in the closest of races you have a spread of tens of thousands of votes. That type of voter fraud would have to systemic and rampant.

So even in States like Georgia and Arizona Republican officials said the elections were done fairly. But, of course, they're RINOs now. 

The logic argument no one can seem to tackle is why wasn't the rampant fraud tried in Florida, Ohio, Texas, North Carolina and Texas? 

Those were states that Biden certainly had a shot, why are there no alcoholics making testimony of irregularities there? If it was so easy to co-opt Republicans to buy into this fraud, you'd think the Dems would want to cover their bases? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I don't know which day I am looking forward to more, the day when I can listen to an entire news broadcast that doesn't mention covid-19 or doesn't mention "former" President Donald Trump.

May we all live long enough my friend!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2021 at 4:42 AM, raytracy86 said:

Like how is this even happening? I don't understand what is happening with the media and massive corpos like Twitter and Facebook. They've driven mad?

 

The things that you see reported on CNN and other left-wing sources aren't usually happening, that's how. 

Was Rayshard Brooks "killed after falling asleep at a drive-thru" like they said on CTV? Technically, yes, but by the same token you could also say that "he was killed after the 1974 Super Bowl."

Brooks was killed after he passed out drunk behind the wheel of his car, attacked police, punched one of them, stole a taser and shot it at a cop's head. That's not nearly the same thing as 'falling asleep at a drive-thru'. I could be on a trip from Cancun to Detroit, be sober as a judge, and just pull over for a quick nap, and I'd be 'asleep at a drive thru'. Am I in danger of being shot by police? Gimme a break. 

Brooks also had .108 blood alcohol, so he was drunk, but not drunk enough to make a 28 year old pass out behind the wheel. He was almost certainly high too so the cops definitely needed to take him in for a blood test. Even the full version of their story is BS.

Long story short, when you see something reported by left wingers, you need to drain 85% of the hyperbole and then take into consideration that they're omitting several key facts which would change the complexion of the story completely.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Boges said:

Sedition Laws are already on the books, aren't they?

Sedition is the favourite new buzzword, and favourite new offence to be charged against those who oppose the left.

Democrats pressure Pelosi to expel Cawthorn

"Mr. Cawthorn needs to be held accountable for his seditious behavior and for consequences resulting from said behavior," reads the letter, which was obtained and published by The Mountaineer. "We will not tolerate misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies from our Representatives."

Cawthorn is also not the only Republican facing threats of censure following the Capitol attacks.

Next up they shall seek to eliminate their political opposition by having people arrested.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Sedition is the favourite new buzzword, and favourite new offence to be charged against those who oppose the left.

Democrats pressure Pelosi to expel Cawthorn

"Mr. Cawthorn needs to be held accountable for his seditious behavior and for consequences resulting from said behavior," reads the letter, which was obtained and published by The Mountaineer. "We will not tolerate misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies from our Representatives."

Cawthorn is also not the only Republican facing threats of censure following the Capitol attacks.

Next up they shall seek to eliminate their political opposition by having people arrested.

Well, it's better than having them kidnapped and assassinated.

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Sedition is the favourite new buzzword,

Bingo. They all got told to use it, and that's why people in the media like Jake Tapper and some posters here were using it wrong. 

Quote

and favourite new offence to be charged against those who oppose the left.

Democrats pressure Pelosi to expel Cawthorn

"Mr. Cawthorn needs to be held accountable for his seditious behavior and for consequences resulting from said behavior," reads the letter, which was obtained and published by The Mountaineer. "We will not tolerate misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies from our Representatives."

Cawthorn is also not the only Republican facing threats of censure following the Capitol attacks.

Next up they shall seek to eliminate their political opposition by having people arrested.

Nancy "I don't know why there aren't uprisings everywhere" Pelosi and her fellow Congresspersons like Maxine "I will take Trump out TONIGHT!" Watters don't have any room at all to talk about the crime of sedition. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Well, it's better than having them kidnapped and assassinated.

Only Demmies have been busted for shooting at elected members of the gov't in recent years. 

Back in June of 2017, when sedition was the Dems' favourite passtime, Steve Scalise and 3 other people were shot by a Demmie, and it wasn't long after that when a hideous comedienne in the States posted a photo of herself holding an effigy of Trump's severed head.

For Demmies to be talking about sedition now is a hysterical joke.

You literally thought that it was funny, and you laughed and laughed at comments that were extremely seditious for years, and now that there was an hour worth of GOP rioting (helped along by Antifa members stirring the pot, and yes that's proven now, not a myth) all of a sudden you're trying to act like the law and order crowd.

:lol: 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WestCanMan said:

Only Demmies have been busted for shooting at elected members of the gov't in recent years. 

Back in June of 2017, when sedition was the Dems' favourite passtime, Steve Scalise and 3 other people were shot by a Demmie, and it wasn't long after that when a hideous comedienne in the States posted a photo of herself holding an effigy of Trump's severed head.

For Demmies to be talking about sedition now is a hysterical joke.

You literally thought that it was funny, and you laughed and laughed at comments that were extremely seditious for years, and now that there was an hour worth of GOP rioting (helped along by Antifa members stirring the pot, and yes that's proven now, not a myth) all of a sudden you're trying to act like the law and order crowd.

:lol: 

You do understand what literally means, don't you?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Queenmandy85 said:

I don't know which day I am looking forward to more, the day when I can listen to an entire news broadcast that doesn't mention covid-19 or doesn't mention "former" President Donald Trump.

It's refreshing to just turn the radio/TV off. Take your dog for a walk, do something/anything to get away from the barrage of crap we're fed every day.  Remove the portrait of Justin from above your fireplace and toss it into the flames. If your avatar is any indication of who you are . . . . you look in good shape.  Put on the 'tights' and do those new yoga poses  . . . to the newest Justin Bieber tunes (oops - said the Justin word again. Apologies). Have fun, don't listen to the doom-gloom.  Smile!  :D

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...