Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

America under President Trump


Recommended Posts

Just now, WestCanMan said:

Stop with the truth already. Leftists can only handle so much in one day. 

 

They must lie about EVERYTHING and it shows...not to mention have troops in place to protect them from US citizens that see through all their corrupt thievery.

It says a lot about this whole Biden fake Presidency. Steal an election for real...and people get really angry. Who knew?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 18.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • bush_cheney2004

    2684

  • Omni

    1845

  • Boges

    1560

  • taxme

    1291

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I see Trump went all "crybaby" toward the press yet again today in Florida. Is it perhaps that orange crap he sprays himself with that makes his skin so thin?  

His first 100 days will be a flurry of activities to implement most of the policies he'd promised. Here's an excerpt from a lengthy article how he says it would look: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05

Hats off to Don Trump, best president I have seen. His accomplishments speak for themselves, I shouldnt need to list them. ”I salute you.”

Posted Images

16 hours ago, Aristides said:

So a person who gets shot storming the capital along with people calling for legislator's heads is a martyr but a cop who is killed defending the place is not. So much for the blue lives matter BS.

 

He wasn't killed 'defending the place'...and she was indeed an unarmed veteran of the US Military.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

He wasn't killed 'defending the place'...and she was indeed an unarmed veteran of the US Military.

if he wasn't "defending the place", the what was he doing? what were the capitol police doing that day? i can't wait to hear.

you Trump fans on this site are extremists. even people with "centrist" or "right of centrist" leanings are "lefties" to you. ever figure that out?

Edited by godzilla
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, godzilla said:

if he wasn't "defending the place", the what was he doing? what were the capitol police doing that day? i can't wait to hear.

you Trump fans on this site are extremists. even people with "centrist" or "right of centrist" leanings are "lefties" to you. ever figure that out?

 

He died on life support...not of fire extinguisher bludgeoning as we've found out. Talked to his brother from his HOME and said he was okay...then keeled over from a stroke or heart attack. 

Edited by DogOnPorch
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

They must lie about EVERYTHING and it shows...not to mention have troops in place to protect them from US citizens that see through all their corrupt thievery.

It says a lot about this whole Biden fake Presidency. Steal an election for real...and people get really angry. Who knew?

When the leftists first came up with the whole shtick about "alt-right terrorists commit the most terrorist attacks in America" it was such a blatantly idiotic lie that it was easily dispelled and you could laugh at anyone dumb enough to say it.

It's scary to see how hard the alt-leftists (fascists) in America are working now to create the illusion that this is true.

They're using 25,000 troops to help push their fake narrative, and I'm deathly afraid that someone will snap now, as a result of all the censorship, lies, accusations and attacks against conservatives. 

The alt-left media will use that one attack to 'prove' that all conservatives are white supremacists and racists. If  even one rises to their bait we all go down.

I would be very shocked if, in the absence of an actual attack by a conservative nutjob, there isn't a false-flag terrorist attack by the CIA, FBI, Antifa or some other terrorist group that gets blamed on conservatives.

The Dems and MSM have billions of dollars invested in this. Their powderkeg requires a spark. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Aristides said:

So a person who gets shot storming the capital along with people calling for legislator's heads is a martyr but a cop who is killed defending the place is not. So much for the blue lives matter BS.

The use of the word "storming" is inaccurate: they bum-rushed the place without weapons. 

The cop wasn't "killed defending the place", that was just anther lie by you.

He died after he went home so his death has nothing to do with 'Blue Lives Matter'.

Lies and disinformation = the Aristedes way. It's morally repugnant and pathetic. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

When the leftists first came up with the whole shtick about "alt-right terrorists commit the most terrorist attacks in America" it was such a blatantly idiotic lie that it was easily dispelled and you could laugh at anyone dumb enough to say it.

It's scary to see how hard the alt-leftists (fascists) in America are working now to create the illusion that this is true.

They're using 25,000 troops to help push their fake narrative, and I'm deathly afraid that someone will snap now, as a result of all the censorship, lies, accusations and attacks against conservatives. 

The alt-left media will use that one attack to 'prove' that all conservatives are white supremacists and racists. If  even one rises to their bait we all go down.

I would be very shocked if, in the absence of an actual attack by a conservative nutjob, there isn't a false-flag terrorist attack by the CIA, FBI, Antifa or some other terrorist group that gets blamed on conservatives.

The Dems and MSM have billions of dollars invested in this. Their powderkeg requires a spark. 

 

There's an old video game you can still play on Windows 10 called Tropico. The first one is the best. The Skinny: you're the leader on a tropical island and you try to stay in power as long as possible. In that game, if you decide to cancel or steal the election, you'd better make sure that you've lots of LOYAL military in place to assure your survival.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tropico_(video_game)

This is the Reichstag Fire Mk 2 as I've ranted on about before. Right out of the Nazi's playbook. Burn down the Capitol yourself and then blame the opposition. As long as you control the media, you can get away with such a big lie...as the Nazis proved in spades.

Edited by DogOnPorch
Link to post
Share on other sites

As I've stated before, the only video I've seen in this whole affair involving a fire extinguisher was seeing one thrown over a barrier and it did appear to clip a well armored riot cop on the way down. But it was no 'bludgeoning to death' BS. Oddly, this video is now impossible to find or I'd post it. Perhaps you have a source...you meaning you...anybody.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

CNN is the flagship for lying alt-left news. They're the ones in the airports, lobbies, etc, and they set the tone for the Dems. 

MSNBC ramps up the histrionics and tries to be edgier, NPR, CBS etc try to maintain the illusion of being more cultured, but they all follow CNN's lead. Propagating lies and twisting narratives is their raison d'être. The last thing on earth that they want is for you to be fully informed. 

Our Canadian news is no better, and we don't even have an alternative here. Canada is screwed.  

So we should all follow those nutty Right Wing websites.  That worked so well in America for the past four years.

Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

He wasn't killed 'defending the place'...and she was indeed an unarmed veteran of the US Military.

The officer who was killed was beaten to death by the mob.  The method of killing him was irrelevant, whether they had a fire extinguisher or not.  The fact that you defend a senseless act of violence disgusts me. 

Some idiot woman ignores the reality of her surroundings. illegally scales the smashed out window and gets killed for her foolishness. It was the security guards job to defend the place. The video clearly shows him pointing a gun at where the insurgants entered the building.  You can even hear them yell "he has a gun!"

An Islamic terrorist killed an officer in Ottawa in 2014, before storming the Parliament building and being shot dead.  However, that was justified in your mind, since the perpetrator was Islamic in that case, and the perpetrator in this case was a MAGA lunatic. So the woman was some kind of martyr. 

Edited by Petros
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Petros said:

It was his job to defend the place. The video clearly shows him pointing a gun at where the insurgants entered the building.  You can even hear them yell "he has a gun!"

So some idiot woman ignores the reality of her surroundings. illegally scales the smashed out window and gets killed for her foolishness. Good riddance.

An Islamic terrorist killed an officer in Ottawa in 2014, before storming the Parliament building and being shot dead.  However, that was justified in your mind, since the perpetrator was Islamic in that case, and the perpetrator in this case was a MAGA lunatic. So the woman was some kind of martyr. 

 

You imagine yourself an Alpha in this Brave New World. That's the most amusing thing of all about fellows like yourself.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump sent a navy hospital ship to New York to help with the excess number of covid-19 patients. Governor Cuomo gave the president a one-finger salute. No thanks asshole, we don't want or need your help.

Now,

Quote

In late January, New York Attorney General Letitia James revealed Cuomo's Department of Health underreported COVID-19 deaths in nursing homes by as much as 50%.

Someone give this man another award for his incredible decision making. And also give each other some awards, for giving out such great awards!

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Petros said:

The officer who was killed was beaten to death by the mob.  The method of killing him was irrelevant, whether they had a fire extinguisher or not.  The fact that you defend a senseless act of violence disgusts me. 

Some idiot woman ignores the reality of her surroundings. illegally scales the smashed out window and gets killed for her foolishness. It was the security guards job to defend the place. The video clearly shows him pointing a gun at where the insurgants entered the building.  You can even hear them yell "he has a gun!"

An Islamic terrorist killed an officer in Ottawa in 2014, before storming the Parliament building and being shot dead.  However, that was justified in your mind, since the perpetrator was Islamic in that case, and the perpetrator in this case was a MAGA lunatic. So the woman was some kind of martyr. 

waiting for the solid defense, DogOnPooch... but we all know one is not coming. heehehehe

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, godzilla said:

waiting for the solid defense, DogOnPooch... but we all know one is not coming. heehehehe

No defense needed. It's already known that Petros's claims are all lies.

Sicknick wasn't beaten to death with a fire extinguisher, Petros propagated CNN's lie, Sicknick wasn't beaten to death, as per the results of his autopsy, Petros lied again.

Quote

Some idiot woman ignores the reality of her surroundings. illegally scales the smashed out window and gets killed for her foolishness. It was the security guards job to defend the place. The video clearly shows him pointing a gun at where the insurgants entered the building.  You can even hear them yell "he has a gun!"

An Islamic terrorist killed an officer in Ottawa in 2014, before storming the Parliament building and being shot dead.  However, that was justified in your mind, since the perpetrator was Islamic in that case, and the perpetrator in this case was a MAGA lunatic. So the woman was some kind of martyr. 

OMG you thought that this was so airtight that it was indefensible? LMAO, that takes a special kind of stupid.

1) He's trying to say that it's ok to kill an unarmed woman for crawling through a window, which is incredibly stupid, even by American self-defence standards and

2) He was comparing an unarmed woman to a terrorist, armed with a rifle, who had already killed people and was in our Parliament on a killing spree. That comparison just completely underlines his own idiocy and does nothing to support the idiotic leftist 'cause'.

Honestly, you have to be a special kind of stupid to even agree with his post, but to think that it's so great that there's no comeback for it just takes the fork 'n cake. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, godzilla said:

funny how you use video like this to somehow prove that it was just a big pillow fight! hahahaha! hilarious!

You should show some of the videos where people threw firecrackers at the cops, or molotov cocktails, or assassinated them. 

Oh wait, those were Kamala & Michelle's rioters. 

hahahaha! hilarious!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Five people died on January 6. Pardon me Officer Sicknick died the following day of a stroke. 

But all 5 were Trump supporters including Sicknick. Two died outside the Capitol building of pre-existing medical conditions. 1 was most likely trampled to death in the crowd. Ashli Babbit who was known to talk about Qanon on some social media posts was shot to death by they won't tell us who or precisely why. My guess is some sort of swampster agent to create a death count.

There was also some vandalism. Broken windows. Some looney girl swiped Nancy Pelosi's laptop and thought she could sell it to the Russians. There's a rumour that somebody crapped on Chuck Schumer's desk. 

For this the new regime put up a wall of Razor wire and 9 foot metal fences surrounded by an army of armed Guards. And they tell us the DC police state is the new normal now. Are they afraid of something? They seem to be. Of what then? Personally I think they're feeling guilty about rigging the election and they worry citizen's might rise up. Hell, it's what they'd do if the situation was reversed.

Remember when the leftist took over the Wisconsin state building?

But when they do it they brag that it's just a "Defiant, Uprrising."

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=wisconisn+state+building+takeover

Edited by Infidel Dog
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, godzilla said:

funny how you use video like this to somehow prove that it was just a big pillow fight! hahahaha! hilarious!

 

It shows what it shows.

What it does not show is "Trump supporters" beating a cop about the head with a fire extinguisher.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

It shows what it shows.

What it does not show is "Trump supporters" beating a cop about the head with a fire extinguisher.

 

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/14/capitol-riot-ex-firefighter-robert-sanford-charged-for-assaulting-police.html

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/01/22/capitol-riots-man-admits-dragging-cop-to-be-beaten-by-flag-pole.html

Yup, it doesn't show that at all.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Cannucklehead said:

 

Throwing an extinguisher over a barrier and hitting someone is indeed assault. That's a little different that doing the Al Capone baseball bat routine on someone's head with one.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...