Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
GostHacked

Terrorism in Turkey

Recommended Posts

15 hours ago, Altai said:

Car bomb attack at football match outbput. 30 Polices and 8 civilians are martyred, 122 wounded. 


This is sad. We should cut all our ties with Western countries RIGHT NOW. 

It was an offshoot of the PKK, wasn't it?  How will cutting ties with Ireland and Luxembourg help?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, bcsapper said:

It was an offshoot of the PKK, wasn't it?  How will cutting ties with Ireland and Luxembourg help?


Yes, because they are fully supported by almost all Western countries. Only Spain dont give any support as far as I know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Altai said:


Yes, because they are fully supported by almost all Western countries. Only Spain dont give any support as far as I know. 

The EU has the PKK listed as a terrorist organisation.  I didn't know that.  I just looked it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bomb is exploded where I was always wanderin when I go to Istanbul and tourists were asking me some directions to learn how to go to Taksim Square. Now when I see a tourist again searching for somewhere, I will send him/her to an irrelevant place. 

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Altai said:

The bomb is exploded where I was always wanderin when I go to Istanbul and tourists were asking me some directions to learn how to go to Taksim Square. Now when I see a tourist again searching for somewhere, I will send him/her to an irrelevant place. 

But is it not Their land as much as yours?

How is it a tourists fault that some psychopathic nutbars decide to kill? 

I have heard Turkey is a beautiful country and I always have wanted to visit. You are not being a very good spokesperson for your people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ash74 said:

But is it not Their land as much as yours?

How is it a tourists fault that some psychopathic nutbars decide to kill? 

I have heard Turkey is a beautiful country and I always have wanted to visit. You are not being a very good spokesperson for your people. 

I got from her post that she would try to send tourists somewhere less likely to be bombed.  What did you get?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dialamah said:

I got from her post that she would try to send tourists somewhere less likely to be bombed.  What did you get?

Send them off to the wrong place that is not important

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Ash74 said:

Send them off to the wrong place that is not important

 

Why is that offensive?   Perhaps she didn't want them to be bombed?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, dialamah said:

 

Why is that offensive?   Perhaps she didn't want them to be bombed?

 

Fair enough.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Armenian and Canadian players of Besiktas football team rejects to speak at their own countries media which asks provocative questions and expect players to denigrate Turkiye. Both players gets angry and says they love Turkiye.


Thanks guys. We love you too.

http://www.yenisafak.com/spor/aras-ve-atibadan-ders-gibi-yanit-2579730

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ryan Biddle said:

Germany on the verge of diplomatic scandal with Turkey

 

Germany behaves in accordance to its inferior characteristics. I think they are getting mad at how Turkish Airlines dominates whole World's air traffic and causes Lufthansa to go bankrupt. 

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Altai said:

Germany behaves in accordance to its inferior characteristics. I think they are getting mad at how Turkish Airlines dominates whole World's air traffic and causes Lufthansa to go bankrupt. 

 

It's not their "inferior characteristics" or because they're mad at Turkey.  It's because of all the Islamic extremists.

 

http://www.protectmyholiday.com/news-articles.aspx

 

11 Nov, 2016

Turkish Airlines loss
News reports state that Turkish Airlines reported a net loss of $463 million for the first nine months of the year compared to a net profit of $877 million a year ago. In a statement the Turkish flag carrier blamed political and economic instability in Europe and Middle East as well as the increased perception of global and regional risks which caused negative impact on aviation demand and placed pressure on yields. Moreover, increased capacity, led by low fuel prices and increased competition, also affected ticket prices and total revenue. Only Africa and the USA maintained revenue levels for both passenger and cargo traffic During the nine-month period, the carrier transported 48.3 million passengers, up 4%, on 357,000 flights. ASKs increased 14%; RPKs were up 8.2% and load factor was down to 74.5% from 79% last year. 

 

 

22 Jul, 2016

Lufthansa shares plunge on profit warning affected by Terrorist attacks on bookings
New reports state that German airline Deutsche Lufthansa AG warned that a series of terrorist attacks have caused passengers to scrap travel plans, leading to an expected decline in full-year earnings. Europe has been hit by a string of terrorist attacks. which can depress bookings. Last week, a truck driver in Nice killed at least 84 people when he plowed into revelers. A few weeks earlier, Istanbul's Atatü rk Airport was hit by a terrorist attack. Both incidents were linked to Islamic State sympathizers. The Islamic State also claimed responsibility for an ax attack on train passengers in Germany this week. A terrorist attack against Brussels airport in March caused Lufthansa to delay plans to take over Brussels Airlines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More fun from our radical atheist-christian friends.

Four terrorists captured before terror attack in Turkiye.

http://www.trthaber.com/haber/turkiye/eylem-hazirligindaki-4-terorist-kocaelide-yakalandi-289925.html


By the way, dont think that I am derailing your topic. According to mods, we can post about other religions too, independently from the OP's content.

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would seem the President Of Turkey is a sensitive soul

https://www.yahoo.com/news/cafeteria-manager-jailed-insulting-turkeys-erdogan-lawyer-says-134511555.html

 

Imagine how full the prison systems in the west would be if we prosecuted all those that insult our leaders 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Turkish soldiers gives no fck to terrorism, keeps dancing :rolleyes:

 

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

President Erdogan; "US is supplying and supporting terror organizations including Daesh."

US response; "Funny"











 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Reina Night Club attacked by some armed persons, details unknown. I hope its just a few drunk idiots.
 

 

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Altai said:

Reina Night Club attacked by some armed persons, details unknown. I hope its just a few drunk idiots.
 

 

Seems to not be working. Guess we will have to read what happened in The Guardian. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two Santa Claus attack people and take some of them hostage.  Santa claus ??? wtf :blink: I think our FETO guys at work as usual.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...