Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
GostHacked

Terrorism in Turkey

Recommended Posts

Two PKK terrorists who tied a pro-government Kurdish guy to a pole and murdered him, have been executed by security forces after 2 months of search. 

240x0lg.jpg









 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

One of two terrorist who participates in the bomb attack in Turkish border town Reyhanli, have been caught alive by Turkish intelligence in Latakia city of Syria. 



Seem like Russian terrorists nor Assad terrorists cannot protect their man in one of the cities where they are most strong :lol:


We will take you from your beds, one by one ;)

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 terrorists who were partipicated to the kidnap and murder of two Turkish soldiers in Syria during operation The Olive Branch, have been captured alive in Syria by Turkish security forces and taken into Turkiye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 

One of two terrorist who participates in the bomb attack in Turkish border town Reyhanli, have been caught alive by Turkish intelligence in Latakia city of Syria. 
Seem like Russian terrorists nor Assad terrorists cannot protect their man in one of the cities where they are most strong :lol:
We will take you from your beds, one by one ;)


The terrorists who is one of the two operators of terror attack in Turkish border town claims during his questioning  that there was also an American guy with them who were speaking perfect Turkish and Kurdish languages. Now security forces are searching for this guy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Saudi journalist have been lost after he enters Saudi consulate building in Turkiye.

Police starts a detailed investigation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An anonymous Turkish officials says that Saudi journalist who was lost after his entry to Saudi consulate, have been murdered and divided into pieces. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit, there is some interesting information being posted by Altai. It's an interesting look into the mindset of an obvious nationalist, die-hard, pro Erdoğan fan. Some of these videos, like the ones of the US fighters and the video of the ISIS fighters dissolving into the PKK, I have never seen before. 

Of course, anyone who is so one-sided and tries to sell such a black and white world should be looked at with a lot of skepticism. Erdoğan has done some really shitty things to people who oppose him and if you're not able to acknowledge that, then credibility should be questioned. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/18/2018 at 1:08 PM, Goddess said:

Turkey lied again, eh.....

How is that "new"?

Triggered racist Zionists calling pretending that the Israeli government is above lies and propaganda. How is that "new"?

Edited by marcus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/10/2018 at 8:17 PM, Altai said:

An anonymous Turkish officials says that Saudi journalist who was lost after his entry to Saudi consulate, have been murdered and divided into pieces. 

According to claims, another anonymous security member says that they have video and voice records of how the journalist was questioned and murdered in Saudi consulate building.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Europe Human Rights Court find 32 criminal complaints unaccapteble, done about Turkiye's intervention to terrorists in 2015-2016 at the eastern cities of Turkiye. 


In this time of the events, there was a huge propaganda by Western countries that "Turks were massacring Kurds". Europe Human Rights Court cannot find even a single evidence or proof, despite they were pretty willing to find one :rolleyes:

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Altai said:


In this time of the events, there was a huge propaganda by Western countries that "Turks were massacring Kurds". Europe Human Rights Court cannot find even a single evidence or proof, despite they were pretty willing to find one :rolleyes:

Complete and utter  BS.

https://www.voanews.com/a/european-court-deals-blow-to-human-rights-efforts-in-turkey/4782202.html

They found plenty of violations, but Turkey got off on a technicality and basically for being bullies:

Quote

Two civilians, Orhan Tunc and Omer Elci, were among the casualties in Cizre. Last Thursday, the court ruled that their cases were inadmissible because all "domestic remedies" had not been exhausted. That means lawyers had not taken their case to Turkey's Constitutional Court. The decision is a crucial legal victory for Ankara, but casts a shadow in the minds of many in Turkey over the integrity of the European court.

 

Quote

 

Analysts warn such a move threatens to bring the court to a standstill. "There are so many violations (in Turkey) of the European Convention of Human Rights, if the courts accepted all those cases it would be overwhelmed," said Aktar, adding, "It would stop the work of the court. This is why the court is so careful in accepting cases."

Aktar points out it's essential to understand the court's limitations.

"The European Court of Human rights is not a tribunal to ensure the change of non-democratic countries into democratic ones," said Aktar. "The court is conceived to redress of small deviations from the rule of law. In Turkey, Azerbaijan and Russia, these are non-democratic countries. The court can't help there."

Demir said he fears the door is closing on the last hope of legal redress for victims of injustice in Turkey. "The court has always been final hope for the victims," said Demir. "However, they (Court) prefer not to disappoint the (member) states nowadays..."

 

Quote

"The European Court of Human Rights has become an apologist for the Turkish Constitutional Court" tweeted law professor Yaman Akdeniz and freedom of speech activists.

Massacring the Kurds isn't Turkey's only massacre - Turkey is pretty good at killing innocents:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Turkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Goddess said:

They found plenty of violations, but Turkey got off on a technicality and basically for being bullies


So they found violations which they cant prove in court :lol: Okay.
 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Altai said:


So they found violations which they cant prove in court :lol: Okay.
 



 

Try reading before you respond.  Then you won't sound so ignorant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Goddess said:

Try reading before you respond.  Then you won't sound so ignorant.


I have read it, its an ordinary anti-Turkish source that writes conspiracy theories for haters like you, who is ready to believe anything without questioning it as long as its something fits with his interests.

I remember once there were another propaganda all over the World that Turkiye supports ISIS. There were hundreds of cospiracy articles written every single day. Finally Russian intelligence had shown aid truck photos as proof that taken from miles away that you cant recognize what kind of trucks these are and US intelligence had shown Asphalt Construction Site as proof :lol: . This things will always happen, you will always lie, this is your nature, you are living in the World largest terror organizations which they call themselves as "country". 

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Altai said:


I have read it, its an ordinary anti-Turkish source that writes conspiracy theories for haters like you, who is ready to believe anything without questioning it as long as its something fits with his interests.

I remember once there were another propaganda all over the World that Turkiye supports ISIS. There were hundreds of cospiracy articles written every single day. Finally Russian intelligence had shown aid truck photos as proof that taken from miles away that you cant recognize what kind of trucks these are and US intelligence had shown Asphalt Construction Site as proof :lol: . This things will always happen, you will always lie, this is your nature, you are living in the World largest terror organizations which they call themselves as "country". 

Enjoy your propaganda "sources".  Which I notice you never post your actual "sources".  Just a lot of wild unsubstantiated claims.  Funny how the rest of have to post our sources, but not you.  You seem to be able to spout lie after lie and never have to post a source.

Wake up.  The rest of the world can see that Turkey is a mess of terrorism, genocide, religious fanaticism and human rights abuses.

Edited by Goddess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Goddess said:

Enjoy your propaganda "sources".  Which I notice you never post your actual "sources".  Just a lot of wild unsubstantiated claims.

Wake up.  The rest of the world can see that Turkey is a mess of terrorism, genocide, religious fanaticism and human rights abuses.


LoL so what is the point of sharing source with someone who is programmed to hate ? You will reject the source as long as the source content contradicts with your believes and your wishes. When the source says something you like, it suddenly will be the most reliable source of the World :lol:

Nah you need to wake up and start to question your country first instead of making fake claims about others. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Altai said:


LoL so what is the point of sharing source with someone who is programmed to hate ? You will reject the source as long as the source content contradicts with your believes and your wishes. When the source says something you like, it suddenly will be the most reliable source of the World :lol:

Nah you need to wake up and start to question your country first instead of making fake claims about others. 

** holds up a mirror **

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Goddess said:

** holds up a mirror **


You sources make claims without any proofs, which is called as "conspiracy theory". Another point, if you have some serious claims, you need to go to a court, instead of writing articles ;)

For example all the European countries claims that Turkiye makes Armenian massacre but all of them also rejects to go to court. Did you hear any lawsuit about so-called Armenian massacre ? No, because you countries are lying :rolleyes: makes sense, right ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Altai said:



For example all the European countries claims that Turkiye makes Armenian massacre but all of them also rejects to go to court. Did you hear any lawsuit about so-called Armenian massacre ? No, because you countries are lying :rolleyes: makes sense, right ? 

It only makes sense to an Islamist.  I''m not one of those.

Tell me, Altai......why do YOU never post the source of your information?  That is a forum rule that seems to not apply to you.  You have an entire thread of outlandish claims "Deep Information Pool"   :rolleyes:  with nary a source quoted.  You provided no source for the claim you made above.

Tell me why you seem to be able to speak and write perfect English sometimes and other times can barely create a coherent sentence?  Tell me why you seem to have completely different personalities depending on when you post?

You should be careful before you call other people liars.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Goddess said:

It only makes sense to an Islamist.  I''m not one of those.

Tell me, Altai......why do YOU never post the source of your information?  That is a forum rule that seems to not apply to you.  You have an entire thread of outlandish claims "Deep Information Pool"   :rolleyes:  with nary a source quoted.  You provided no source for the claim you made above.

Tell me why you seem to be able to speak and write perfect English sometimes and other times can barely create a coherent sentence?  Tell me why you seem to have completely different personalities depending on when you post?

You should be careful before you call other people liars.


Okay it was a mistake to talk to you and you prove it one more time ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Today one ISIS and two PKK terrorists that going to held terror attacks in big cities, captured alive by security forces.

No terror organizations are able to held terror attacks in Turkiye since the pro-US officials from various state institutions of Turkiye are jailed or escaped the abroad after the failed US coup attempt.

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh look the collective of Altai and its changing syntax still tries .

Lol you won't catch anything using  pork as bait.

You also are way too noisy.  Show some respect for your environment and the other fishers.

The season is soon upon some of us. Might I suggest before  you go upstream you cover up.

The only thing yer gonna get is black fly bites, lyme disease and  a confused bear thinking its mating season.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to Turkish intelligence chief, there is a huge efforts in nowadays by ISIS cells in Turkiye to prepare a terror attack after so-called ISIS leader Baghdadi releases a video record to threaten Turkiye.

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

18 ISIS terrorists that  planning terror attacks in different cities been caught by security forces. Weapons and bomb assemblies found buried in foresty area.



Try again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...