Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Was the US election hacked?


Recommended Posts

Republican state legislators have introduced over 100 bills since the election to limit voting.

Well, they certainly aren't a very democratic party so I guess their supporters figure this is par for the course.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's what we thought about you and the rest of the "Stop the Steal" crowd.  Brainwashed!  I mean, Krakens?  Really? That said, I'm against arresting reporters and cancelling the deportation of

But only in states Biden won right. All the states that went Trump's way were on the up and up. lol.

False....Trump sent in federal resources to protect federal properties and Democrat controlled cities, counties, and states wanted them out.    Minneapolis burned for three days and the Democrats dema

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

@ godzilla

Apparently you have no desire to find out about BLM or their founders so here's a starter for you:

Gotta love leftists don't ya? And stepping in doggy-doo when you're barefooted? J/K, only the latter is acceptable.

This is like CNN saying I'm sitting here with an activist (the founder of Insurgence USA) lol.

but but... do you believe in racial equality? i'm not sure you've stated this definitively.

BLM is an organization whose purpose it to promote racial equality.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

I think I'm probably a leftist, but I was dead set against the riots.

Didn't it make you mad that leftist news downplayed the racist violence and attacks on police?

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, godzilla said:

but but... do you believe in racial equality? i'm not sure you've stated this definitively.

The idea that race should divide humans is moronic. You have to be taught it to believe it.

Quote

BLM is an organization whose purpose it to promote racial equality.

Bullshit. Don't you look into what a group is really about before you promote them?

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/the-soviets-black-lives-matter-purges-its-history

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

The idea that race should divide humans is moronic. You have to be taught it to believe it.

Bullshit. Don't you look into what a group is really about before you promote them?

https://www.heritage.org/progressivism/commentary/the-soviets-black-lives-matter-purges-its-history

 

 

why don't you quote the organization instead of some extreme think tank.

i mean, everything you say seems to be coming out of the mouth of Tucker Carlson.

anyways... it doesn't matter. the whole riot at the capitol thing was highly unpopular. fox was unable to turn it into some kind of love fest. trump lost the election.

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, godzilla said:

why don't you quote the organization instead of some extreme think tank.

i mean, everything you say seems to be coming out of the mouth of Tucker Carlson.

anyways... it doesn't matter. the whole riot at the capitol thing was highly unpopular. fox was unable to turn it into some kind of love fest. trump lost the election.

BLM is a divisive, racist group funded by a known terrorist (or activist, if you're a leftist). 

They selectively edit videos to fear monger police in the US, they organize violent riots, their groups promote the murders of police officers in the US, and for some odd reason they have a beef with the nuclear family.

I can't change history to make BLM conform to your naive beliefs. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

BLM is a divisive, racist group funded by a known terrorist (or activist, if you're a leftist). 

They selectively edit videos to fear monger police in the US, they organize violent riots, their groups promote the murders of police officers in the US, and for some odd reason they have a beef with the nuclear family.

I can't change history to make BLM conform to your naive beliefs. 

and people of color still get the bad end of the socioeconomic stick.

again, what do you mean when you call them racists? what did tucker say?

Edited by godzilla
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, godzilla said:

and people of color still get the bad end of the socioeconomic stick.

Are you trying to make an excuse for racism? All kinds of people suffer from that. They're called "prisoners in Dem-controlled areas".

Quote

again, what do you mean when you call them racists? what did tucker say?

I mean racists, and Tucker Carlson is a very respectable TV show host. If you are afraid to watch him 'cuz CNN sedso' that's your problem godzilla.

BLM is racist for the exact reasons I mentioned.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Didn't it make you mad that leftist news downplayed the racist violence and attacks on police?

I never had any problem finding news about the riots.  Maybe because I mainly use the BBC for my news.

I do remember a frequently seen report from some other source where the reporter was downplaying the riots while flames licked up the buildings behind him but it became the butt of jokes and not to be taken seriously.

There were some rather infuriating politicians who refused to do what was necessary, but infuriating politicians refusing to do what is necessary are ten a penny these days.

Edited by bcsapper
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, bcsapper said:

I never had any problem finding news about the riots.  Maybe because I mainly use the BBC for my news.

It was hard to ignore the fact that riots were going on, it's just weird that they act like it's no big deal month after month when people are getting killed.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Are you trying to make an excuse for racism? All kinds of people suffer from that. They're called "prisoners in Dem-controlled areas".

I mean racists, and Tucker Carlson is a very respectable TV show host. If you are afraid to watch him 'cuz CNN sedso' that's your problem godzilla.

BLM is racist for the exact reasons I mentioned.

please spell it out for me. why are BLM and the people who support their cause racist?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, godzilla said:

please spell it out for me. why are BLM and the people who support their cause racist?

 

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

---Rev Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

---Rev Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

great to see you support BLM, DogOnPorch.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Back to the original topic of the thread:

 

Newsmax anchor walks off set after failing to stop MyPillow CEO's false rigged-election rant
 

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has seen his personal and corporate Twitter accounts suspended in the past week due to violating a disinformation standard regarding his repeated false claim that President Donald Trump won the November election.

 

He was shut down again Tuesday for propagating that conspiracy theory, but this time by a surprising source: Newsmax, the Trump-friendly, right-wing upstart cable network. After repeatedly trying to cut Lindell off as he perpetuated election falsehoods, Newsmax anchor Bob Sellers eventually gave up and, in a bizarre scene, got up and walked away from his anchor chair.
 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4363781001
 

I guess now we’ll have to hear how the ultra-right wing Newsmax is really part of the global socialist conspiracy now. 🤣

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, godzilla said:

how? exactly? i'm listening...

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

---Rev Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BeaverFever said:

Back to the original topic of the thread:

 

Newsmax anchor walks off set after failing to stop MyPillow CEO's false rigged-election rant
 

My Pillow CEO Mike Lindell has seen his personal and corporate Twitter accounts suspended in the past week due to violating a disinformation standard regarding his repeated false claim that President Donald Trump won the November election.

 

He was shut down again Tuesday for propagating that conspiracy theory, but this time by a surprising source: Newsmax, the Trump-friendly, right-wing upstart cable network. After repeatedly trying to cut Lindell off as he perpetuated election falsehoods, Newsmax anchor Bob Sellers eventually gave up and, in a bizarre scene, got up and walked away from his anchor chair.
 

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/4363781001
 

I guess now we’ll have to hear how the ultra-right wing Newsmax is really part of the global socialist conspiracy now. 🤣

this is hilarious. the video can be seen here:

Newsmax anchor walks away from Mike Lindell interview after he won't drop fraud claims

a news segment about "cancel culture" that immediately cancels conservative viewpoints. but granted, saves Newsmax from legal consequences that would cost them a big chunk of change.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character.

---Rev Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

 

i'm asking how BLM is racist. you're not able to answer it appears.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...