Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Altai

This month in Christianity/Atheism/Judaism/Asia and Far East Religions/New religious movements

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

So Wellington Boone is a typical example of a Christian to an Islamic supporter such as yourself? 

Very enlightening.

You're welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leftists typically conflate everything to be equal to everything else. It just don't work that way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

Leftists typically conflate everything to be equal to everything else. It just don't work that way.

Righties typically pretend their 'side' is blameless or they claim any bad behavior on their side is irrelevant.  It just doesn't work that way.

Edited by dialamah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, dialamah said:

Righties typically pretend their 'side' is blameless or they claim any bad behavior on their side is irrelevant.  It just doesn't work that way.

 

Are all cultures equal?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2017 at 10:36 AM, DogOnPorch said:

Messages like these....where children proclaim their blood lust against non-Muslims...are ultimately peaceful as Islam is the Religion of Peace.

Get with der program.

Looks like hatred is also taught in Jewish religious schools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Omni said:

As in "you're free too"?

It's a tactic meant to demean a poster and treat them like children. It's snooty and smarmy. But hey quantity of posts over quality!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

It's a tactic meant to demean a poster and treat them like children. It's snooty and smarmy. But hey quantity of posts over quality!

And man what a backfire.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

It's a tactic meant to demean a poster and treat them like children. It's snooty and smarmy. But hey quantity of posts over quality!

 

You're free to be as smarmy as you like.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bcsapper said:

Thank goodness most Christian-types aren't like that.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Thank goodness most Christian-types aren't like that.    

I know.  It's always good to point out the ones who are though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Christian guy or Atheist guy murdered 50 innocent persons during a concert in US. 



Christianity or Atheism or any other shitty belief systems has no place in the World and have to be wiped out -_-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he murdered them due to those beliefs he will be as big an arsehole as anyone else who murders due to their religious beliefs.  If he didn't, he will be just as big an arsehole, but for some other reason.

I don't plan on trying to understand him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bcsapper said:

If he murdered them due to those beliefs he will be as big an arsehole as anyone else who murders due to their religious beliefs.  If he didn't, he will be just as big an arsehole, but for some other reason.

I don't plan on trying to understand him.


I dont care, his life is influenced by Christianity or Atheism and he murdered people. He is a Christian or Atheist terrorist. We dont know details because media dont want to share :rolleyes: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Altai said:


I dont care, his life is influenced by Christianity or Atheism and he murdered people. He is a Christian or Atheist terrorist. We dont know details because media dont want to share :rolleyes: 

Actually, you forgot that he was balding and had a beard...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2017 at 6:19 AM, Altai said:

Atheism or any other shitty belief systems has no place in the World and have to be wiped out -_-

Atheism is not a belief system, it is simply a state of disbelief.

I can't believe this still needs to be said in this day and age.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2017 at 7:19 AM, Altai said:

Christian guy or Atheist guy murdered 50 innocent persons during a concert in US. 



Christianity or Atheism or any other shitty belief systems has no place in the World and have to be wiped out -_-

If you include them all I'm okay with it.  There's some baby/bathwater stuff going on, but the bathwater stinks so bad I think the baby is a small price to pay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2017 at 7:19 AM, Altai said:

Christianity or Atheism or any other shitty belief systems has no place in the World and have to be wiped out 

Including Islam?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goddess said:

Including Islam?

Yup.  Sorry sis, I love you and all, but if I could peacefully and painlessly eliminate Islam along with all the other religions, and as a result have everybody believe in tolerance and equality, I would.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, dialamah said:

Yup.  Sorry sis, I love you and all, but if I could peacefully and painlessly eliminate Islam along with all the other religions, and as a result have everybody believe in tolerance and equality, I would.

Actually, I was interested in hearing what Altai (as a real Muslim) had to say, as it was her/his statement.

 

Quote

Christianity or Atheism or any other shitty belief systems has no place in the World and have to be wiped out 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...