Political Discussion Forums

Carrie Fisher is dead

Topaz

On 12/27/2016 at 10:53 AM, Topaz said:

So sorry to hear she has died and at a young age. RIP.                                               https://ca.news.yahoo.com/newsalert-actress-carrie-fisher-played-180357760.html        

It's bizarre that the daughter dies one day, and then the mother dies the next day. How many times does that happen? 

I have mixed feelings.

I was never impressed about Star Wars. Instead, when she folded the card in "When Harry Met Salary", I took note.

When I realised that she wrote "Postcards From The Edge" and in fact, she lived with Carl Bernstein:and when I understand who were her parents...

What is life?

=====  

I reckon that in the Western World, December 2017, this question will be heavier. and more costly.

Edited by August1991

On 12/29/2016 at 10:44 AM, Michael Hardner said:

?  really ?

I think that Woody Allen had a female character say that she had "slept with the entire Harvard faculty." Imagine.

=======

To return to my point, we in the West are about to enter endless obituary/death notices. In 2017, there will be more. And in 2018 even more.

Edited by August1991

On 12/29/2016 at 3:49 AM, August1991 said:

I have mixed feelings.

I was never impressed about Star Wars. Instead, when she folded the card in "When Harry Met Salary", I took note.

Carrie Fisher's best line in that film was: 'Oh, you know, thin, pretty, big tits. Your basic nightmare.'

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...