Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?


Recommended Posts

A new book says Trudeau hated Stephan DIon, ignored his advice on foreign affairs, and never spoke with him in private until firing him.

Coulon describes Trudeau as a man “incurious about the affairs of the world,” and a leader more influenced by surveys and media than by the advice of his ambassadors and diplomats.

Trudeau leaned heavily on his first foreign policy adviser, the University of Ottawa’s Roland Paris, Coulon writes. But when Paris didn’t seem to fit in with his inner circle, he was shuffled out within a year.

That crowd of insiders, by Coulon’s estimation, care “not at all” about questions of international policy.

So much for CANADA IS BACK! As with much else with these people, it's all style and no substance.

http://nationalpost.com/news/politics/new-book-pans-trudeaus-foreign-policy-reveals-his-frosty-relationship-with-stephane-dion

Edited by Argus
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Politics of fear" is one of those shallow come-backs from the Left - and especially our rudderless Liberal Party led by Captain Clarabell. Canadians are not "afraid". There is no "fear". There are on

This PM is such a loser. A terrorist loving cos-play actor. What else is there to say?

What's that you say? You were not one of the lucky 500,000 Canadians picked by the government who will access your personal banking information without your permission. Don't worry, your turn could co

Posted Images

On ‎2018‎-‎04‎-‎06 at 11:27 PM, Michael Hardner said:

The Jews you say ?  Say there, new poster, do you have interesting "questions" about the Jews and Justin Trudeau ?  You must have, since you're bringing them up on this thread.  I'll bet they're really interesting, too, why don't you share ?

"The Jews?" I made no mention of or spoke any generality, perhaps you are mistaken?

Fun fact: The etymology Michael" is Hebrew "Micha-el" for 'Who is like God.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Tribal_wayz said:

"The Jews?" I made no mention of or spoke any generality, perhaps you are mistaken?

Oh ?  "his friends at the Jewish National Fund and their efforts to build more settlement"  I guess you didn't !  :D  Why would I THINK THAT ?

6 hours ago, Tribal_wayz said:

Fun fact: The etymology Michael" is Hebrew "Micha-el" for 'Who is like God.'

Fun fact: You're not the first poster on here to go after my religion as relevant to my posts.  He happened to have a lot of questions as to whether the Holocaust was exaggerated also.  

In fact, Trudeau is not Jewish and if you're bringing up his Israel politics then that is a real focus of interest for you.... for some reason.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I see they gave back the citizenship of the convicted terrorist who is in jail, for terrorist activities. And no tears for the kids killed out west, I wonder why and the fact trump had tweeted about the accident long before our PM did. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PIK said:

I see they gave back the citizenship of the convicted terrorist who is in jail, for terrorist activities. And no tears for the kids killed out west, I wonder why and the fact trump had tweeted about the accident long before our PM did. 

There is just so much tolerance of scum and vermin in our society today. Not just in Canada, but throughout the West. All the bleeding heart liberals moaning over the rights of murderers and wringing their hands over the well-being of violent, brutal thugs. Line them all up and give them a bullet in the head. Problem solved. Every member of every street gang or organized crime group or terrorist group or sympathizer and every career criminal or serial rapist. Bam. Cleaner world. Far less crime. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...

Daniel Jean just announced he will be retiring as of May 22nd. Although he reportedly told the Privy Council back in January of his intentions - it's difficult NOT to connect it to Trudeau's India fiasco. Although much was made of his implication of Indian meddling, he only recently admitted that the blame squarely rests with Trudeau's PMO - and without question, that's where it belongs - at the feet of "The worst Prime Minister since Pierre Trudeau".....

Quote

During an appearance last week before a House of Commons committee, Jean acknowledged there would not have been a scandal had Liberal MP Randeep Sarai not asked for Atwal to be added to the guest list or if the names on that list had been vetted by the Prime Minister’s Office.

Link: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/politics/article-daniel-jean-adviser-who-suggested-trudeaus-india-trip-was-sabotaged/

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/1/2018 at 10:26 AM, PIK said:

Blaming a rookie MP? A rookie MP may have put in a name, but who did the vetting?

As Daniel Jean admitted - it was the PMOs responsibility - and they did not do it. They need a good, swift kick in the Butts.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Now reinstated terrorist groups are receiving student grants. When trudeau did the islamic thingy that you do when converting, is he a closet muslim now??

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PIK said:

When trudeau did the islamic thingy that you do when converting, is he a closet muslim now??

Maybe but I would have thought it was because he's a lefty that makes him so dangerous. Why the focus on Islam?

Link to post
Share on other sites

What's there to wonder about when lefties are so much worse? I mean c'mon, we've killed millions. We're so evil we're inviting Muslims to have a shot at taking over.

You'd never know right wing conservatives were supposed to be the responsible ones.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2018 at 5:53 PM, eyeball said:

What's there to wonder about when lefties are so much worse? I mean c'mon, we've killed millions. We're so evil we're inviting Muslims to have a shot at taking over.

You'd never know right wing conservatives were supposed to be the responsible ones.

Islam comes first before anything else, so do the math. And if you fill up your country with just people from 3rd world nations ,canada becomes a 3rd world nation. It is pretty simple. At one time when the left meant something, they went to war to fight fascism in spain, todays left will fight for facism. Sad.

Edited by PIK
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PIK said:

Islam comes first before anything else, so do the math. And if you fill up your country with just people from 3rd world nations ,canada becomes a 3rd world nation. It is pretty simple. At one time when the left meant something, they went to war to fight fascism in spain, todays left will fight for facism. Sad.

I have done the math, the country is filled with far far more lefties than Muslims and 3rd world people.

Meanwhile the right-wing doesn't seem to mean or fight for anything, it just sits there and complains.   Speaking of Spanish fascists, Pinochet would have known what to do to protect the country - a real right-winger if there ever was one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/2/2018 at 4:01 PM, Centerpiece said:

The BIG LIE continues to grow. Those "modest" 10 billion dollar deficits and balanced budgets were supposed to spur the economy through infrastructure spending. Not only did the deficits bloat to well over $20 billion per year - the Trudeau Liberals have spent only half the money earmarked for infrastructure - with very little impact on the economy. Lies upon lies - there's just no other way to frame it. These guys have got to go.

Link: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-slow-pace-of-infrastructure-spending-hurting-canadian-economy-and/

I wonder as to how many billions will have been spent so far on all those criminal refugees that keep entering Canada illegally every year?  I want a border wall. :D  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/7/2018 at 8:36 AM, eyeball said:

I have done the math, the country is filled with far far more lefties than Muslims and 3rd world people.

Meanwhile the right-wing doesn't seem to mean or fight for anything, it just sits there and complains.   Speaking of Spanish fascists, Pinochet would have known what to do to protect the country - a real right-winger if there ever was one.

The loonie liberal lefty SJW communists are so much in a hurry to finish off WASP Canada that they will eventually allow the Muslims and the third world to take over Canada which will in the end finish themselves off also. The fools. What Canada needs is maybe a real right winger. It will be the only way that Canada can be saved from those fools I mentioned above that are running and ruining this once great nation called Canada into a swamp. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, taxme said:

What Canada needs is maybe a real right winger. It will be the only way that Canada can be saved from those fools I mentioned above that are running and ruining this once great nation called Canada into a swamp. 

Bring it on.

Link to post
Share on other sites

And now it seems trudeau is changing the law that will allow the 50,000 syrians to vote next yr. I guess when you can't run on your record..........................

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, PIK said:

And now it seems trudeau is changing the law that will allow the 50,000 syrians to vote next yr. I guess when you can't run on your record..........................

Not sure where you got this? I believe it takes 3 or 4 years of residency in Canada to apply for citizenship and be permitted to vote.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, taxme said:

The loonie liberal lefty SJW communists are so much in a hurry to finish off WASP Canada that they will eventually allow the Muslims and the third world to take over Canada which will in the end finish themselves off also. The fools. What Canada needs is maybe a real right winger. It will be the only way that Canada can be saved from those fools I mentioned above that are running and ruining this once great nation called Canada into a swamp. 

What is a real right winger in the Canadian context? The current mass immigration program commenced during Mulroney's regime and he was a right-winger by Canadian standards. It's continued unabated without much critical analysis throughout the ensuing decades with the support of Canada's entire political class including all the mainstream parties - left, centre and right. I suspect many Canadians, including many immigrants, have misgivings about the policy yet debate about it is virtually forbidden. I'd like to see a federal party from any part of the political spectrum encourage research, analysis and fulsome public debate on the matter. I suspect that if any party did pursue such a strategy it would garner significant public support. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/16/2018 at 12:33 PM, PIK said:

And now it seems trudeau is changing the law that will allow the 50,000 syrians to vote next yr. I guess when you can't run on your record..........................

How can this idiot of a PM be able to get away with this kind of crap? Where are the conservatives on this one? They should be out there screaming and hollering from both lungs about this chit. I guess the next major plan by this fool will be to allow all the illegals that have entered Canada illegally to be allowed to vote also. Hey, you never know with this fool. And where is the media on this one? They should be also out there telling all Canadians what this idiot is about to do. This fool is trying to finish off the British/European people and put them soon into a minority status situation. Is this what white liberals want to do to Canada? Destroy everything Canadian and turn it into a third world chit hole. I guess when you can dam well do as you please without any opposition saying anything well this is what happens. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, turningrite said:

Not sure where you got this? I believe it takes 3 or 4 years of residency in Canada to apply for citizenship and be permitted to vote.  

Don't count on it. This prime mistake of ours can pretty much do whatever he wants to because he has the backing of Soros and the liberal media party behind him. He has the majority and that could spell danger as to how long one has to be a resident and as to how long one can become a citizen and be allowed to vote. This PM hates this country and it's people that helped put him in as the PM of Canada. The conservatives won't say a word for fear of the liberal media backlash. The fear of being called a racist really does work on cowards. Just saying.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, turningrite said:

 

What is a real right winger in the Canadian context? The current mass immigration program commenced during Mulroney's regime and he was a right-winger by Canadian standards. It's continued unabated without much critical analysis throughout the ensuing decades with the support of Canada's entire political class including all the mainstream parties - left, centre and right. I suspect many Canadians, including many immigrants, have misgivings about the policy yet debate about it is virtually forbidden. I'd like to see a federal party from any part of the political spectrum encourage research, analysis and fulsome public debate on the matter. I suspect that if any party did pursue such a strategy it would garner significant public support. 

Bulroney as some called him was no conservative. He was a liberal in conservative clothing. That is why nothing ever changed in regards to our immigration policy and mess that was about to be forced on the British/European people. Just about all of our Canadian politicians are nothing more than a bunch of politically correct buffoons who will not allow an honest debate and discussion on our present day immigration policy in this country. It is forbidden. The only political party that could start a debate on immigration would be the conservative party. But I doubt that they will say anything. They kicked out conservative Kellie Leitch who was the only conservative that wanted to talk about our immigration policy. This just shows that there is not that much difference between the conservative and the liberal party when it comes to immigration. Canada is under attack by the third world and is slowly being taken over by them. Sad indeed. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Our PM continues to embarrass Canada........even the US media realizes this Emperor has no clothes. If you read the entire article, you'll find that the Washington Post is very willing to say those things that Canadians see - but our media fail to put in the clear terms of this article....

Late correction: the article is actually written by a Vancouver author - not a US author - but nonetheless, you have to read a US paper to confirm what many of us already know.

Quote

 

As is common among sheltered men of extreme privilege, when Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attempts to share relatable thoughts on modern life, his words tend to expose a speaker who has no actual familiarity with social trends but has clearly been briefed to their existence. The commencement speech he delivered Wednesday at New York University is a classic study of an obliviously cloistered poseur trying desperately to feign compliance with current fashions. A belabored reference to Pokémon Go was the least of it.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

To be sure, these are good sentiments. Unfortunately, there is no evidence whatsoever that Trudeau takes them seriously in the context where his opinions most matter: his performance as Canada’s ruler..........................................................

There’s almost nothing about Trudeau’s political career, in fact, that suggests he’s ever had even slightest interest in “discovering that someone you vehemently disagree with might have a point,” as he extolled NYU’s grads to do.

 

Link: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/05/17/justin-trudeaus-appallingly-dishonest-speech-to-nyu/?utm_term=.5aac8a626b7c

Edited by Centerpiece
Correction/Addition
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, Argus said:

There is just so much tolerance of scum and vermin in our society today. Not just in Canada, but throughout the West. All the bleeding heart liberals moaning over the rights of murderers and wringing their hands over the well-being of violent, brutal thugs. Line them all up and give them a bullet in the head. Problem solved. Every member of every street gang or organized crime group or terrorist group or sympathizer and every career criminal or serial rapist. Bam. Cleaner world. Far less crime. 

 

I would argue that the media focuses on outliers to fragment populism.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...