Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Justin Trudeau the Worst PM Since Pierre Trudeau?


Recommended Posts

Then there was that Israeli who said he wanted a Canadian citizenship but he didn't want to take the oath of allegiance, and SCC ruled that he didn't have to, and in fact you could be a Canadian without any particularly fealty other than obeying the law and paying your taxes.

So then I reviewed.  What oaths had I undertaken?  There was only one, my oath to the Queen, so that is the only obligation I am bound to now, which doesn't include Confederation, because a sworn oath to Queen is any Commonwealth State, so basically I report to Buckingham Palace now, because that's the only sovereign I am sworn to. 

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Politics of fear" is one of those shallow come-backs from the Left - and especially our rudderless Liberal Party led by Captain Clarabell. Canadians are not "afraid". There is no "fear". There are on

This PM is such a loser. A terrorist loving cos-play actor. What else is there to say?

What's that you say? You were not one of the lucky 500,000 Canadians picked by the government who will access your personal banking information without your permission. Don't worry, your turn could co

Posted Images

Just now, Dougie93 said:

Before, because over time I became Generalissimo of myself, in that I stopped identifying with the Confederation and just started think of myself as a fee thinking individual autonomous from that state, and that other than obeying the law and paying my taxes, I had no other obligation to Canada per se, and since it has gone so out of wack to the Nanny Police State side of things,  trying to run every aspect of our lives by making us indentured servants to boondoggles, that it has also become antithetical to my values, so if that was the case, what I was supporting and upholding.     And I was right, because now the Prime Minister of Canada has come out and publicly stated that Canada is a Post National State, which is absurd, because post state state is an Orwellian contradiction, and if its a post state state, than which states army had I been serving in?

Lol you outrank me. All I did was dig latrines but man I made the best latrines you ever saw. You would have loved my latrines. Works of art.  Nice to see some humility in you. Thank you.  Good on you. Hey finally a post I can sympathize with.  Yer no Generalissimo now I get you...yer  a disenchanted  tax paying shmuck. ... lol welcome to the club .. sigh.  Why we pay taxes I have no idea. I share your disenchantment but if you did serve you are entitled to a genuine thank you from this disenchanted shmuck to your disenchanted shmuck. Had I known that I would have changed the tone of my sarcasm. I defer with respect if you served.

By the way and all kidding aside, the most complex and profound of things we try conceive are the simplest. That is precisely the struggle with our brains. You get so far to the answer by getting close to it. Friggin paradoxes man. Severely depressed men laughing like crazy. Brave brave men freezing with paralysis, wanting to scream and having zero voice, man I think of so much of that shit I saw. Don't know about you but just believe I can have a good laugh at what I see in the mirror.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Then there was that Israeli who said he wanted a Canadian citizenship but he didn't want to take the oath of allegiance, and SCC ruled that he didn't have to, and in fact you could be a Canadian without any particularly fealty other than obeying the law and paying your taxes.

So then I reviewed.  What oaths had I undertaken?  There was only one, my oath to the Queen, so that is the only obligation I am bound to now, which doesn't include Confederation, because a sworn oath to Queen is any Commonwealth State, so basically I report to Buckingham Palace now, because that's the only sovereign I am sworn to. 

Me personally I respect that. This part of you I defer to with sincerity. Just so you know I may have volunteered in Israel  because I am a Zionist Jew but Canada has to and will always come first and if it can't I have no business being Canadian and in a conflict Canada comes first zero question. My father served and survived then retired from the air force then army. Canadian military history is something I  defer to because of humility. His life and all the people he served with I met were very very humble people about their service. That for me  is the Canada that comes first. Those men and women of service I am a monarchist because until someone shows me a better symbol for stability I defer to it and its what my father and his comrades fought under and kept them from never forgetting who they were corny as that sounds man.

Your last two posts were said with humility not malice . I get that.

Edited by Rue
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm not saying anybody should or should not uphold this tax confiscation regulatory regime, free individuals, and I'm not saying don't go with your heart, I'm just saying I don't feel anything in my heart for a tax confiscation regulatory regime.

I still love the Queen tho.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites

Basically I'm like the Indians now, in that I am connected to my land, and the Great Mother Queen Victoria across the sea, and Canada is just an tax confiscation regulatory regime which could come along at any moment and put a pipeline through my property, and If I make a peep about it, they will sic a SWAT team on me for resisting arrest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2019 at 7:16 PM, WestCanMan said:

We now live in a society where almost any group of fifty people can veto any progress, even against the will of the majority of the country. It’s SJW heaven. 

In a society where a handful of lobbyists can influence a government to the detriment of the country? Its about time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, eyeball said:

In a society where a handful of lobbyists can influence a government to the detriment of the country? Its about time.

It's the same problem. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, OftenWrong said:

It's the same problem. Two wrongs do not make a right.

Maybe the three do.  It certainly looks two rights can be wrong.  That's what it appears native communities may be struggling with now in Northern BC.

A society based on two or more differing systems of rights is doomed which is why I maintain there is no way thru or around the inevitable clash of values and the appropriate course of action is to rise above it all, drop the whole notion of nations and countries altogether and embrace your Earthling-hood.

I have little doubt this sort of talk would be just as amusing to the chiefs grappling with their issues in Northern BC as it is to you, Trudeau, Pinochet, Pol Pot - all for the same reason too.  Ultimately you'll all regard it as threatening. I mean conservatives have been spooked by globalism forever, well, not the other globalism but, you know what I mean.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Rue said:

Lol you outrank me. All I did was dig latrines but man I made the best latrines you ever saw. You would have loved my latrines. Works of art.

True.  The art and science of earthworks and entrenchment is prized by the infantry elite.

To the larger point tho, Cpl. Nathan Cirillo of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders of Canada (Princess Louise's) was gunned down on ceremonial pubic duties on Parliament Hill, which is the most heavily secured area of operations in the country.

Soon as you take the oath of service, sign the contract of unlimited liability and don the uniform of your sovereign, you have undertaken to kill and/or die in the name of, and are as a result subject to military force at all times,  potentially rendering your life forfeit.

The profession of arms is the profession of arms, I do not distinguish between us by trade, tasking, nor line serial in the table of organization and equipment.

Edited by Dougie93
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/10/2019 at 4:09 PM, eyeball said:

In a society where a handful of lobbyists can influence a government to the detriment of the country? Its about time.

Tell me where a handful of lobbysist influenced the govt to the detriment of our country eyeball. And how much worse the damage was than this Trudeau era crippling of our economy? Who is best served by this crippling of our economy? Canadians, or foreigners? 

More questions for you to ignore. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, WestCanMan said:

Tell me where a handful of lobbysist influenced the govt to the detriment of our country eyeball. 

Ottawa.

Quote

And how much worse the damage was than this Trudeau era crippling of our economy?

 The damage is on par.

Quote

Who is best served by this crippling of our economy? Canadians, or foreigners?

The putrescently wealthy...whose wealth doesn't matter a bit.

Quote

More questions for you to ignore.

I was dealing with questions like these back when you were still a little girl in pigtails.

Edited by eyeball
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Ottawa.

 The damage is on par.

The putrescently wealthy...whose wealth doesn't matter a bit.

I was dealing with questions like these back when you were still a little girl in pigtails.

As usual your answers are insipid and worthless, and you didn’t deal with anything. You’re just so dumb that you don’t know when you’re losing. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WestCanMan said:

As usual your answers are insipid and worthless, and you didn’t deal with anything.

What didn't I deal with exactly? Is there something you don't understand? There is a reason why I keep my replies so short but its to little avail apparently.

Quote

You’re just so dumb that you don’t know when you’re losing. 

And you just can't play the ball, you don't even try.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

What didn't I deal with exactly? Is there something you don't understand? There is a reason why I keep my replies so short but its to little avail apparently.

And you just can't play the ball, you don't even try.

Keep on rationalizing terrorism and plugging for Trudeau eyeball. 

You’re the best advertisement against Trudeau on this whole website since montgomery got kicked off lol. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Of all the people I know who support Trudeau there isn’t even one rational, intelligent person who’s capable of honest dialogue. 

It’s just a collection of naive virtue signallers, casual political observers who just glance at a few headlines, mindless fools who just believe everything they see on CBC, and haters like montgomery who want this country to devolve into a middle-east style shithole. 

I challenge anyone here to string together 5 paragraphs about Trudeau and how he’s got this country going in a positive direction. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

Keep on rationalizing terrorism and plugging for Trudeau eyeball. 

Understand terrorism you mean.  As for Trudeau, I excoriate his positions at least as much as I do yours.   I'm no more with him than I am with you, and for much the very same reason.

 

Quote

You’re the best advertisement against Trudeau on this whole website since montgomery got kicked off lol. 

Thank you.  Ironically it's conservatives like your's that provide the best advertising for him.

Edited by eyeball
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, WestCanMan said:

I challenge anyone here to string together 5 paragraphs about Trudeau and how he’s got this country going in a positive direction. 

I'll do it in one sentence; the Liberals will incite a debt crisis, once they are forced to rein in spending as a result,  that will incite the PQ back to power and referendum, the Liberals will cock that up, this time the PQ will win, Confederation will come apart at the seams, and then we will be free for all time of this Liberal Party of Canada dictatorship.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2019 at 1:55 AM, Dougie93 said:

1.) I'll do it in one sentence; the Liberals will incite a debt crisis, once they are forced to rein in spending as a result, 

2.) that will incite the PQ back to power and referendum, the Liberals will cock that up, this time the PQ will win, Confederation will come apart at the seams,

3.) and then we will be free for all time of this Liberal Party of Canada dictatorship.

1.) That sounds like Doug Ford's strategy in Ontario these days.

2.) Sheer speculation. The bigger risk is that Western Canadians will give up on a federal system to which the contribute enormously while gettingrelatively little in return.

3.) A lot of Canadians outside of Quebec are naive, silly or self-interested enough (in identity-focused communities in the latter case) to keep on supporting the Lib brand. If Quebec goes, by the way, the U.S. will pick up the pieces of Canada that are valuable enough to it to matter. Ontario, though, is a basket case and will slide further into abject insignificance upon the dissolution of the Canadian federation. Geopolitically, it will, metaphorically speaking, become a new Belarus, and Toronto, sans a pan-Canadian economic hinterland to justify its "financial centre" status, will become a decaying jumble characterized by disintegrating infrastructure (more so than now) and ethno-racial strife. Hordes of the unemployed and homeless will squat in abandoned condo towers and productive people will flee to more promising and prosperous jurisdictions. Pearson Airport (possibly renamed the Morneau-Freeland Progressive Gender-Neutral Diversity Reconciliation Apology Carbon-Reduction Transport Area?) will see mainly empty planes land and full planes take off. It won't be a pretty picture.

Edited by turningrite
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, turningrite said:

1.) That sounds like Doug Ford's strategy in Ontario these days.

2.) Sheer speculation. The bigger risk is that Western Canadians will give up on a federal system to which the contribute enormously while gettingrelatively little in return.

3.) A lot of Canadians outside of Quebec are naive, silly or self-interested enough (in identity-focused communities in the latter case) to keep on supporting the Lib brand. If Quebec goes, by the way, the U.S. will pick up the pieces of Canada that are valuable enough to it to matter. Ontario, though, is a basket case and will slide further into abject insignificance upon the dissolution of the Canadian federation. Geopolitically, it will, metaphorically speaking, become a new Belarus, and Toronto, sans a pan-Canadian economic hinterland to justify its "financial centre" status, will become a decaying jumble characterized by disintegrating infrastructure (more so than now) and ethno-racial strife. Hordes of the unemployed and homeless will squat in abandoned condo towers and productive people will flee to more promising and prosperous jurisdictions. Pearson Airport (possibly renamed the Morneau-Freeland Progressive Gender-Neutral Diversity Reconciliation Apology Carbon-Reduction Transport Area?) will see mainly empty planes land and full planes take off. It won't be a pretty picture.

Toronto is already more populous than Chicago and growing fast.  It's thriving and has taken on a life of its own.  Vancouver is where the rich go to feel the value of their wealth through the natural beauty and amenities (skiing, golf, sailing, old growth tree hugging, etc.).  These places are booming and require legislation to moderate the growth, such as the foreign buyers' tax.

Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Zeitgeist said:

Toronto is already more populous than Chicago and growing fast.  It's thriving and has taken on a life of its own.  Vancouver is where the rich go to feel the value of their wealth through the natural beauty and amenities (skiing, golf, sailing, old growth tree hugging, etc.).  These places are booming and require legislation to moderate the growth, such as the foreign buyers' tax.

I don't think you get my point, which is that Canada is comprised of a string of in many cases highly artificial or contingent economies that are only (in some cases arguably) sustainable under the current regime. Once that regime is dismantled, which would occur in the event of the breakup of the federation whether prompted by Quebec or Western Canadian secession, all bets would be off. Toronto's status as the economic centre of the country would be gone for sure, which would send the GTA economy into a tailspin. And what would happen to all the Chinese real estate investment in B.C.? As the Canadian dollar drops like a stone and would likely disappear in any disentanglement scenario, those investors would likely pull their investments and flee, rendering Vancouver and the Lower Mainland a ghost zone. Maybe it's this kind of shakeup complacent and badly governed Canadians actually need in order to comprehend the country's weakness? In actuality, this country's economy isn't much more secure or soild than is a house of cards. 

Edited by turningrite
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, turningrite said:

1.) That sounds like Doug Ford's strategy in Ontario these days.

2.) Sheer speculation. The bigger risk is that Western Canadians will give up on a federal system to which the contribute enormously while gettingrelatively little in return.

3.) A lot of Canadians outside of Quebec are naive, silly or self-interested enough (in identity-focused communities in the latter case) to keep on supporting the Lib brand. If Quebec goes, by the way, the U.S. will pick up the pieces of Canada that are valuable enough to it to matter. Ontario, though, is a basket case and will slide further into abject insignificance upon the dissolution of the Canadian federation. Geopolitically, it will, metaphorically speaking, become a new Belarus, and Toronto, sans a pan-Canadian economic hinterland to justify its "financial centre" status, will become a decaying jumble characterized by disintegrating infrastructure (more so than now) and ethno-racial strife. Hordes of the unemployed and homeless will squat in abandoned condo towers and productive people will flee to more promising and prosperous jurisdictions. Pearson Airport (possibly renamed the Morneau-Freeland Progressive Gender-Neutral Diversity Reconciliation Apology Carbon-Reduction Transport Area?) will see mainly empty planes land and full planes take off. It won't be a pretty picture.

Much as I love to troll the lefties by jumping on the Dougie Ford bandwagon, he's not really going to do much for me, Ontario will just have to sort itself out after the Liberal Party of Canada and associated CBC propaganda arm nanny socialist welfare gulag blows itself up.

Just have to cross that bridge when we come to it.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bear in mind, again, there is no such thing as economic nationalism anymore, the markets are global and they don't care where you live, you can live anywhere and still access the markets.

You are only attached to Canaderp, if you rely on them to run your life for you, if you don't, you can live perfectly comfortably as the nanny socialist welfare gulag collapses all around you, in fact you can make money from that too by strip mining it at big short prices.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The only sustainable society is one where the people decide for themselves on the policies, taxation, programs, and so forth.  Anything less is an unmanageable headache.  Just make sure that this self-determination continues, that the institutions that protect the system are strong, and we'll be fine.  Perhaps the biggest concern going forward is A.I. How would you feel about turning over all of the decision-making to algorithms?  A bit of that happening right now as you plug into the hall of mirrors on your devices. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Can't decide anything within failed nanny state Confederation, but that's actually okay, because this is the 21st century where most of us are leaving our territorial states behind to live in virtual states and operate globally.

Starting the checklist of Westphalian Sovereignty with the mandatory baseline of national security, my virtual country isn't called "Canadian Confederation", my Westphalian country is called The United Kingdom - United States Security Agreement, otherwise known as the Anglo-American Empire of Liberty.

As for the algorithms?  Doesn't bother me, they're not that smart and actually quite predictable as to what they're going to do, which is simply incite volatility, but volatility is a good thing because you can't make any real money until there is blood in the streets as the saying goes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Can't decide anything within failed nanny state Confederation, but that's actually okay, because this is the 21st century where most of us are leaving our territorial states behind to live in virtual states and operate globally.

Starting the checklist of Westphalian Sovereignty with the mandatory baseline of national security, my virtual country isn't called "Canadian Confederation", my Westphalian country is called The United Kingdom - United States Security Agreement, otherwise known as the Anglo-American Empire of Liberty.

As for the algorithms?  Doesn't bother me, they're not that smart and actually quite predictable as to what they're going to do, which is simply incite volatility, but volatility is a good thing because you can't make any real money until there is blood in the streets as the saying goes.

That’s quite a concoction.  You can’t erase peoples.  The history of the Baltics and the former Yugoslavia has taught us that.  Show me a union of these nations that benefits the citizens of all nations involved and you might get buy in.  Right now you have no proposal, let alone any public support. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements




×
×
  • Create New...