Political Discussion Forums

Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

On 4/25/2017 at 4:21 PM, Rue said:

Wait it gets better. To be abkle to cut through a vertical steel beam which the conspirators claim happened, you’d have to contain molten iron from dropping down let alone that thermite reaction is too slow for it to be used in a building demolition.

So much BS, Rue, a body hardly knows where to start. 

This video illustrates that you don't know what you are talking about.

9/11 Experiments: The Great Thermate Debate

It gets even more absurd. When my favourite conspiracy dude Jesse the Body Ventura using New Mexico Tech to demonstrate how nanothermite can slice through a large steekl beam, the actual nanothermite could not cut through the beam.

You get more absurd, Rue.

Now we know that you are either lying or you don't know what you are talking about. Or both. Nobody like Jesse V or New Mexico Tech has access to nanothermite. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LoL the most scientific approach from the state funded conspiracy theorists was "We dont need to research anything because we will believe in what we see."  and another scientific approach was "Acc

All the "adults" flee the topic when science is put forward and a 16 year old young lady describes all their mendacious ways to a T. She points out their illogic, beautifully, and incisively, and all

You insult yourself, B_C. Badly, repeatedly, advancing falsehoods you know are falsehoods. That says much about you. Do you think it says anything good? With all the science that has been put for

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Nobody like Jesse V or New Mexico Tech has access to nanothermite. 

Ha ha ha, are you back still trying to flog this nonsense? ah there's nothing like a good old conspiracy theory to get a chuckle from. Welcome.

How does a stock jet fly in one side of WTC2 and out the other right thru two walls of 14" steel box columns with the nose completely undamaged?

Growing Evidence Missiles Used in 9/11 Attack on Twin Towers

You guys will believe any old nonsense you are told. 

Hey let’s also not forget that the supposed beams from the WTC Jones claims to have tested can not be proven to have been taken from the WTC.

Where is your source for this fantasy, Rue? The beams/columns taken from WTC by FEMA were proven to have come from WTC, specifically WTC7 and one of the twin towers. They found that these pieces had been melted and vaporized. That is simply not possible according to the US government conspiracy theory. Why do you believe in the impossible? 

You can see this molten/vaporized steel at, 

https://www.fema.gov/pdf/library/fema403_apc.pdf

13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

You 

The video is there for you to look at. The "plane" in one side and out the other, right thru two walls of 14" steel box columns.

Are you denying reality? It wouldn't be the first time.

There are a lot of science deniers here at MLW.

32 minutes ago, hot enough said:

The video is there for you to look at. The "plane" in one side and out the other, right thru two walls of 14" steel box columns.

Are you denying reality? It wouldn't be the first time.

There are a lot of science deniers here at MLW.

I'm denying your fantasy where your precious Islam is blameless.

Why is there always nothing from all the anti-truthers, the supporters of the absolutely wacky US government conspiracy theory?

Why can't anyone provide any actual science, evidence disputing the myriad things that, all on their own, sink the US government conspiracy theory?

Why can't anyone provide any actual science or evidence that supports the US government conspiracy theory? Because there simply isn't any. 

Go ahead, please, offer some evidence or science that supports the US government conspiracy theory. 

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

the supporters of the absolutely wacky US government conspiracy theory

It's actually you guys who have long since been labelled conspiracy theorists, and for good reason, you refuse to accept the science that has been shown to you. Those who are not conspiracy theorists got tired of presenting the evidence over and over again, so they moved on. Maybe you should also unless you have something new that is verifiable. 

40 minutes ago, Omni said:

It's actually you guys who have long sin

Why is it impossible for anti-truthers, supporters of the US government conspiracy theory to offer any evidence that supports that nuttiest of stories, the US government conspiracy theory?

Come on, these are the guys who lied their asses of to dupe you gullible folks into supporting their war crimes in Iraq and Afghanistan, Libya and Syria, Ukraine, the list goes on and on. 

What kind of people would believe those who do such deep evil?

Look at the video. How can a plane go thru two walls of 14" steel box columns and look like it just rolled off the factory floor?

Edited by hot enough
7 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Because it pays much better than believing in delusional conspiracy theorists.

Slow down, you are hyperventilating. You wanted "theories". 

So I ask again, why is it impossible for anti-truthers, those supporters of the US government conspiracy theory to offer any evidence that supports that nuttiest of stories, the US government conspiracy theory?

You haven't even watched the videos.

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

So I ask again, why is it impossible for anti-truthers, those supporters of the US government conspiracy theory to offer any evidence that supports that nuttiest of stories, the US government conspiracy theory?

You haven't even watched the videos.

I answered your question directly but you still persist in the same nonsense.

My bank account is more important than your "videos".

3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Look at the video of Jon Cole proving National Geographic and all the other propagandists wrong on the thermite.

Take a 6 pack of beer, build a nice campfire, drink a beer, throw the can into the fire. Voila, thermite. Now imagine a beer can big enough to hold 300 passengers, full of fuel, and fly it into a building at 500 kts. You now got ya a big beer can, in a big campfire, and lots of thermite. 

11 minutes ago, Omni said:

Take a 6 pack of beer, build a nice campfire, drink a beer, throw the can into the fire. Voila, thermite. Now imagine a beer can big enough to hold 300 passengers, full of fuel, and fly it into a building at 500 kts. You now got ya a big beer can, in a big campfire, and lots of thermite. 

Absolutely impossible! One of the craziest things I've ever heard. Provide a source to support this anti-truth, science denying foolishness. 

Nanothermite is NOT a ground down explosive. Do you not understand what "nano" means?

Edited by hot enough
3 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Absolutely impossible! One of the craziest things I've ever heard. Provide a source to support this anti-truth, science denying foolishness. 

Nanothermite is NOT a ground down explosive. Do you not understand what "nano" means?

Why did you do 9-11, again?

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Oh sorry, been through all that months ago right here. Unfortunately conspiracy theorists won't believe anything but what the other conspiracy theorist buddies tell them to believe. So where have you been? And oh, btw, they have videos of the planes hitting the towers.

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

So I ask again, because there is no science, no evidence, no nothing from you to support the US government conspiracy theory?

Actually, there is plenty of hard evidence.   But it still doesn't matter.

Your fairy tales don't pay my social security, pension, or stock dividends.

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

And oh, btw, they have videos of the planes hitting the towers.

Yeah, I asked you about that and provided you a video, which, apparently being a rabid anti-truther, you haven't watched. Go have a look. How can a plane go thru two walls of 14" steel box columns and look like it just rolled off the factory floor?