Political Discussion Forums

Why all the worldwide turmoil? (9/11 thread)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LoL the most scientific approach from the state funded conspiracy theorists was "We dont need to research anything because we will believe in what we see."  and another scientific approach was "Acc

All the "adults" flee the topic when science is put forward and a 16 year old young lady describes all their mendacious ways to a T. She points out their illogic, beautifully, and incisively, and all

You insult yourself, B_C. Badly, repeatedly, advancing falsehoods you know are falsehoods. That says much about you. Do you think it says anything good? With all the science that has been put for

Just now, hot enough said:

Still no proof, no evidence from an anti-truther, even when the "evidence" for the nuttiest of all time US government conspiracy theory is so voluminous. 

You are still ignoring reality.

Your fairy tales are divorced from the reality that makes the U.S. economy #1 with a bullet.

Believing in Truthers is a very bad investment.

10 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Sorry,

You should be, you are embarrassing yourself. I actually feel sorry for you.

You don't have to address anything from those who believe in the truth. You have been asked repeatedly to provide evidence/proof for the anti-truth, science denying US government conspiracy theory. 

The one you obviously believe in, the rock solid one. 

Edited by hot enough
Just now, hot enough said:

You should be, you are embarrassing yourself. I actually feel sorry for you. You don't have to address anything from those who believe in the truth. You have been asked repeatedly to provide evidence/proof for the anti-truth, science denying US government conspiracy theory. 

The one you obviously believe in, the rock solid one.

I don't care what you believe in.

Your version of "The Truth" won't pay me a damn cent.

Peddle such nonsense to someone who cares about such things.

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Still no proof for the rock solid US government conspiracy theory. This is laughable.

So you did it for money from the Saudi government?

42 minutes ago, hot enough said:

How can a plane go thru two walls of 14" steel box columns and look like it just rolled off the factory floor?

If that's the case, that tells me that the plane in question is kick ass and well built.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, capricorn said:

If that's the case, that tells me that the plane in question is kick ass and well built.

Did you watch the video? 

What would give a stock plane the ability to do this? When this is the result of a bird hitting the nose of a jet. 

https://www.google.ca/search?q=bird+strike+images+on+a+jet+nose+cone&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj01uK1mK_UAhVhxoMKHdlXDWkQsAQILA&biw=1280&bih=635

Then, Capricorn, there is the issue of the NANOthermite, a super explosive developed by US military laboratories in the 1990s. No one in the world has access to these next generation of super explosives. Their nano scale particles are largely what makes them such super explosives.

Unreacted particles of nanothermite and the by products of thermitic reactions, iron microspheres were found in great abundance, some 1500 times normal office dust. 

This nanothermite can explain the voluminous molten steel that was found in the rubble of the twin towers AND the WTC 7 rubble pile.

It had absolutely no legal/legitimate reason to be at WTC after 911. 

Have you watched the video, folks of the anti-truther variety/the science deniers?

At 5:38 on, in the following video, you can watch and hear Leslie Robertson, one of the original structural engineers on the twin towers describe the molten steel he saw in the "basement" of the twin towers.

That too, in and of itself proves the US government conspiracy theory bogus. 

Edited by hot enough
51 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Then, Capricorn....

Come into my web said the spider to the fly. No, said the fly. Other webs have insects that I can overtake.

P.S. I know this is off topic but I couldn't help it. My poetic side took over and the above is the result.

20 minutes ago, capricorn said:

Come into my web said the spider to the fly. No, said the fly. Other webs have insects that I can overtake.

P.S. I know this is off topic but I couldn't help it. My poetic side took over and the above is the result.

You won't even view a video, after commenting on the issue. That is serious anti-truth behavior, the antithesis of science. 

I'll mark you down on the anti-truth side, the science deniers, capricorn.

32 minutes ago, hot enough said:

I'll mark you down on the anti-truth side, the science deniers, capricorn.

The fact that you're keeping scores tells me that you do in fact firmly believe in your conspiracy theory. Good on ya.

3 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

You are still ignoring reality.

Speaking of ignoring reality, why do you suppose George the 2nd war criminal Bush describes the bombs and the explosions that were going off at the twin towers on 911 after the plane crashes and before the towers were demolished? In PEOPLE Magazine no less, in March 2017? 

I put the important part in bold to help you lessen your predilection to deny reality.

Bombs and explosions are definitely not part of the US government official conspiracy theory fable. They are, like the myriad other impossibilities surrounding that fable, fatal to the fable.  

The 43rd president recognizes, however, that his plight was “incomparable” to the firefighters, police officers and other responders who witnessed the tragedy firsthand.

“I had a job to do,” he says. “They had a job to do, but I didn’t see the horrific scenes they saw nor did I get concussed by the loud explosions and the bombs that went off around them.

http://people.com/politics/george-w-bush-opens-up-about-his-sleepless-nights-after-911/

20 hours ago, hot enough said:

Did you watch the video? 

What would give a stock plane the ability to do this? When this is the result of a bird hitting the nose of a jet. 

https://www.google.ca/search?q=bird+strike+images+on+a+jet+nose+cone&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj01uK1mK_UAhVhxoMKHdlXDWkQsAQILA&biw=1280&bih=635

That little conspiracy theory, like all the others has been long ago debunked. What you are seeing coming out of the opposite side of the building from the impact is simply a debris field created by the impact. 

14 minutes ago, Omni said:

That little conspiracy theory, like all the others has been long ago debunked.

Yet you provide nothing to substantiate your claim. Why is there always this blanket claim but no evidence/proof?

What you are seeing coming out of the opposite side of the building from the impact is simply a debris field created by the impact. 

Look at 1:10 and tell me that perfect cylindrical shape is debris.

"Sun reflection on the top. Horizontal shade on the bottom indicates cylindrical shape."

The dust/debris comes after, with the explosion.

Here, as a courtesy, you don't even have to go looking.

Edited by hot enough
1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Yet you provide nothing to substantiate your claim. Why is there always this blanket claim but no evidence/proof?

Look at 1:10 and tell me that perfect cylindrical shape is debris.

"Sun reflection on the top. Horizontal shade on the bottom indicates cylindrical shape."

The dust/debris comes after, with the explosion.

It's debris.

8 minutes ago, Omni said:

It's debris.

Your evidence overwhelms. Debris cannot form in a perfect cylinder shape.

I repeat, Yet you provide nothing to substantiate your claim. Why is there always this blanket claim but no evidence/proof?

Edited by hot enough