Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Altai

Why there is no terrorism in Japan ?

Recommended Posts

They had a horrific gas attack on the subway a few years ago.  They've had worse acts of terrorism than Canada.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"terrorists" are folks that don't have a gigantic propaganda system. It's ironic but in reality, the most active terrorists are those with the biggest propaganda systems. Japan doesn't have much of a propaganda system. An unbelievable train system.

The top propaganda systems are to be found in English speaking countries that revolve around the propaganda hub. No one has to be told where that hub is.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the answer you are looking for is that they don't poke their noses where their noses are not welcome.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think there is no terrorism in Japan because its an island and "some countries" having hard time to create false-flags there. Because these terrorist guys cannot easily enter and get off an island. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, -TSS- said:

I guess the answer you are looking for is that they don't poke their noses where their noses are not welcome.


LoL, nope I really have never think about this before. Yes this sounds logical, They are just living in their island and they dont chase anyone's chicken to catch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Altai said:

I think there is no terrorism in Japan because its an island and "some countries" having hard time to create false-flags there. Because these terrorist guys cannot easily enter and get off an island. 

Well, it worked for Ireland...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hernanday said:

Japan largely killed off all its political opposition from the shogun period right up to world war 2.  But Japan does have terror attacks.

https://hubpages.com/politics/History-of-Terrorism-in-Japan


So is Japan a dictatorhip ? Is dictatorship not also the terrorism itself ? So there is no terrorism in Japan because terrorism won the fight ?

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, -TSS- said:

I guess the answer you are looking for is that they don't poke their noses where their noses are not welcome.

It couldn't be that there are no Muslims there, could it?

Just a thought...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Argus said:

It couldn't be that there are no Muslims there, could it?

Just a thought...

Indeed, I wonder how do the Japanese get away with not accepting muslims in their country. If a Western-European country took such a stance there would be endless whining about racism and discrimination.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, -TSS- said:

Indeed, I wonder how do the Japanese get away with not accepting muslims in their country. 

Japan is a highly xenophobic country.  They don't allow longtime residents to get citizenship.  Watch how they do over the coming decades as their birthrate declines and we can see if it's a good strategy or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They rely on robots to do the menial-tasks which have until now required low-paid workers.

It's a topic for another thread but there simply won't be demand for human-labour in the coming decades, which means mass-unemployment, which means a lot of restlessness all over the so-called developed world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Argus said:

It couldn't be that there are no Muslims there, could it?

Just a thought...

They've had more terrorism than Canada....   just not recently.

Edited by The_Squid

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reason is simple.   It is called Sakoku.  Policy of no immigration.

http://allfourestates.com/why-japan-has-no-islamic-terrorism-sakoku-and-immigration/

Quote By Akira Lawson

Want to know why Japan has never endured a terrorist attack? Simple, Sakoku (鎖国), a term commonly known by Japanese people and those who study Japanese culture and history. The term denotes the immigration policy enacted by the Tokugawa Shogunate, which dictates that no foreigner could immigrate to Japan, nor a Japanese person could leave Japan, or else it would be ‘off with the head’ for either party. Having no official coinage in the Japanese language till the 19th century, the closed-door policy itself, is situated at the core of Japanese ideology and continues to be the root reason to why Japan is a homogenous society; one of the very few in the developed world. Although Japan’s national isolation or seclusion came to a halt with the establishment of trade/diplomatic relations with the West, especially with the arrival of Commodore Perry with his Black Ships (kurofune) at the Bay of Edo (Tokyo), the policy continues today to be the foundation and contributing pillar in policy making, specifically in the areas of immigration.   Unquote

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 main reasons for lack of terrorism in Japan, especially Muslim extremist terror:

1. Like stated in the post above, Japan has a homogeneous society that accepts few immigrants compared to other developed countries, therefore has a small Muslim population.  Given its small geographic size and overpopulation, it doesn't really need immigrants either.

2. Japan de-militarized after WWII.  For instance, they don't have an atomic bomb, despite security threats from both N. Korea and China, and I suppose Russia as well.  Therefore, Japan doesn't involve itself in international military affairs like in the middle east, and therefore is much less of a target than ie: the West.

Another factor may be that Japan is a less violent society, at least with gun homicides etc, compared to the West and most of the less economically developed world

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Altai said:


So is Japan a dictatorhip ? Is dictatorship not also the terrorism itself ? So there is no terrorism in Japan because terrorism won the fight ?

Not a dictator anymore, but it was in the past.  Most he major opposition groups were killed over a 1000 year period.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Moonlight Graham said:

2 main reasons for lack of terrorism in Japan, especially Muslim extremist terror:

1. Like stated in the post above, Japan has a homogeneous society that accepts few immigrants compared to other developed countries, therefore has a small Muslim population.  Given its small geographic size and overpopulation, it doesn't really need immigrants either.

2. Japan de-militarized after WWII.  For instance, they don't have an atomic bomb, despite security threats from both N. Korea and China, and I suppose Russia as well.  Therefore, Japan doesn't involve itself in international military affairs like in the middle east, and therefore is much less of a target than ie: the West.

Another factor may be that Japan is a less violent society, at least with gun homicides etc, compared to the West and most of the less economically developed world

Japan has huge gun control, short of being an olympic athlete or hunter by trade, it is very hard to get one and it is the most heavily regulated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hernanday said:

Japan has huge gun control, short of being an olympic athlete or hunter by trade, it is very hard to get one and it is the most heavily regulated.


But terrorists does not need guns, they can do it in many other ways to commit a crime. Even they can create their own pistols in their garage.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hernanday said:

Not a dictator anymore, but it was in the past.  Most he major opposition groups were killed over a 1000 year period.

So they decided to be a democracy after its guaranteed that democracy will only work for them ? Interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Altai said:


LoL, nope I really have never think about this before. Yes this sounds logical, They are just living in their island and they dont chase anyone's chicken to catch.

For now yes.  But that is only because their constitution forbids the use of military force as an instrument of foreign policy.  And THAT they are able to get away with because the US is their defense "umbrella".

I'm sorry am I still under embargo?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Altai said:


But terrorists does not need guns, they can do it in many other ways to commit a crime. Even they can create their own pistols in their garage.

Well I agree, this is why Japan had serin gas attacks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Altai said:

So they decided to be a democracy after its guaranteed that democracy will only work for them ? Interesting.

Yes.  They spent 1000 years killing all dissenters, in fact, protest in Japan are really rare until about 10-15 years ago when they seeother nations doing it, Japanese people were taught by the elites to shut up and sit down.  The only time democracy came to Japan is after anyone who might dissent was killed.  Alot of the "stable" democracies were really established this way.  USA comes to mind, and the wild west, much of Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Britain.  It wasn't until dissenters were killed or stomped out did they really become democracies that permitted any dissenting opinions.  For instance, USA did not let native indians, african americans participate in American voting until it was guaranteed that it would work for the white political elites.  This meant using campaigns of racial terrorism to push out indians and african american populations from states where they formed majorities to ensure they couldn't exercise any state rights.  So whites were a numerical minority in states like Florida, Mississippi, Georgia, South Carolina, Louisana and so on.  Therefore they said African Americans won't have votes.  When they kicked out enough african americans into northern states, they said ok, now your vote doesn't matter because white is the majority, you can vote.  You even hear it again when you hear people in USA talking about revoking birth right citizenship because the fear is all these brown messicans with their kids are going to have votes one day and undermine white agenda.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...