Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
matrixebiz

Are Canadians, Americans?

Recommended Posts

20 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Not enough money in the world to live in a country that leads the world in school massacres. That’s just me,

I did not say that I wanted to live in America. I just wanted dual citizenship. And why not. There are many people who came from many third world countries who now have dual citizenship in Canada. In reality no one in Canada should be allowed to have dual citizenship. You either are a citizen of Canada or you are not. Once new immigrants get their Canadian citizenship many end up going back to their home country and work there and pay taxes in that country and not here. 

Canada is well known for installing useless politicians who only know how to concern themselves with the rest of the world and screw Canada and Canadians. This is the only country that I can think of where our prime mistake has opened our Canadian borders wide open for all the world to enter. This signing of the global immigration pact will be the death knell for Canada. It says that anyone who wants to immigrate to Canada can and they cannot be stopped. It is their right now to do so. 

The massacres are a tragedy but it is not like it happens every day. It happens at least once every other year or so which is one time too many. But that is no reason to not want to have dual citizenship with America. And I will bet you that many Canadians would take that offer offered to them. Guaranteed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The purpose of Trump is to win the SCOTUS War, the Red States had to beat Hillary, Trump won the base, Trump beat Hillary, Trump appointed Gorsuch and Kavanaugh.

Mission Accomplished.

This will now have creative destructive effects throughout the integrated market to include Canada, which is all to the good, because that's the way through this buffeting of the onset of the Information Age. Market Forces > Flight to Quality > America prospers > I prosper with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, taxme said:

This is the only country that I can think of where our prime mistake has opened our Canadian borders wide open for all the world to enter. 

The massacres are a tragedy but it is not like it happens every day. 

307 mass shootings in America in 2018 alone

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-mass-shootings-in-america-this-year-2018-2

 

And your comment Trudeau opened the borders is so completly  untrue it made me laugh. Utter nonsense, you must be a parody account .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

307 mass shootings in America in 2018 alone

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-mass-shootings-in-america-this-year-2018-2

 

And your comment Trudeau opened the borders is so completly  untrue it made me laugh. Utter nonsense, you must be a parody account .

 

Gun control doesn't prevent mass shootings. The problem is the people misusing the inanimate object, not the inanimate object itself. If Canada adopted American style gun laws, Canadians wouldn't start mass shooting each other left and right, it's a cultural issue, not a legal one.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dougie93 said:

Big Daddy Trump President of Canada is entirely to the interests of America, Americans and me, by way of creative destruction market forces which makes this Flight to Quality Information Empire of Liberty work.

That's why I call him a blast penetration device, sometimes you gotta bust the dams, so the spice can flow.

Your constant dribble is not answering the question that I have asked of you? What has Trump done to hurt you or America? Give me some specifics? From your constant replies I am having a hard time trying to figure out as to what you keep trying to say here. Speak English will you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Gun control doesn't prevent mass shootings. The problem is the people misusing the inanimate object, not the inanimate object itself. If Canada adopted American style gun laws, Canadians wouldn't start mass shooting each other left and right, it's a cultural issue.

Of course gun control helps reduce all shootings..,example every right wing state in America with less gun control has more gun deaths,

ex. Texas ....little gun control ..12.7 gun deaths per 100k popukation

 

california more gun laws  7.3 gun deaths per 100 k population,

 

even Illinois has less gun deaths than Texas at 11.1 per 100k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, taxme said:

Your constant dribble is not answering the question that I have asked of you? What has Trump done to hurt you or America? Give me some specifics? From your constant replies I am having a hard time trying to figure out as to what you keep trying to say here. Speak English will you. 

I wasn't really talking to you, I was talking to Yzermandias, I was just using you as a prop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Of course gun control helps reduce all shootings..,example every right wing state in America with less gun control has more gun deaths,

ex. Texas ....little gun control ..12.7 gun deaths per 100k popukation

 

california more gun laws  7.3 gun deaths per 100 k population,

 

even Illinois has less gun deaths than Texas at 11.1 per 100k

Vermont has little gun control, not a lot of gun deaths. Correlation doesn't equal causation, cultural issue, not a legal issue, it's a southern thing, and a big city thing, not a second amendment thing.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzermandius19 said:

Vermont has little gun control, not a lot of gun deaths. Correlation doesn't equal causation, cultural issue, not a legal issue.

Exceptions don’t disprove the rule, 

 

of course there is a correlation just like as more drunk driving laws came into effect drunk driving deaths have been reduced.

 

a question for you, do you even know what the focus of gun laws are? What do you think they are?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

Vermont has little gun control, not a lot of gun deaths. Correlation doesn't equal causation, cultural issue, not a legal issue, it's a southern thing, and a big city thing, not a second amendment thing.

Never mind that the Second doesn't even preclude gun control, gun control as you like, just not at the federal level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Exceptions don’t disprove the rule, 

 

of course there is a correlation just like as more drunk driving laws came into effect drunk driving deaths have been reduced.

 

a question for you, do you even know what the focus of gun laws are? What do you think they are?

The rule is that more gun deaths happen in areas with more gun control not less. What areas of states have the highest numbers of mass shootings? The areas of the state with the most gun control, whether it's a red state or blue state, that is the rule.

Vermont having less gun control isn't making it more dangerous, and if Vermont adopted California style gun control, it would not be a safer place. Cultural issue, not a legal issue.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

The rule is that more gun deaths happen in areas with more gun control not less. What areas of states have the highest numbers of mass shootings? The areas with the most gun control, whether it's a red state or blue state.

I should know better than take your word for Vermont. They have very strict gun laws compared to many other states.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Vermont

is it  just coincidence that red states have more gun deaths or are red states just more violent people?

You lead the world in the number of school shootings....why is that? Just evil in America and not other countries .?

Edited by Jimwd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

307 mass shootings in America in 2018 alone

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-many-mass-shootings-in-america-this-year-2018-2

 

And your comment Trudeau opened the borders is so completly  untrue it made me laugh. Utter nonsense, you must be a parody account .

 

Oh, so it's not just now all about school shootings?  It's now all shootings. Okay. 

Come on? The kid PM is the one that invited all the illegals in America to come to Canada when Trump started to go after all those illegals living in America. Hello! He told them the door is open for all of them to walk right on in free of charge. Hello! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

I should know better than take your word for Vermont. They have very strict gun laws compared to many other states.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_laws_in_Vermont

is it  just coincidence that red states have more gun deaths or are red states just more violent people?

You lead the world in the number of school shootings....why is that? Just evil in America and not other countries .

I live in Hamilton, Ontario. It is just a coincidence that red states have more gun deaths, it's the southern honor culture thing, has nothing to do with the gun laws. Also Vermont has some of the laxest gun laws in America, very strict my ass. New Hampshire ain't shooting itself up left or right either, less gun control does not equal more shootings.

There is a much bigger correlation between places where violent death is more prevalent in general and gun deaths, than between gun control laws and gun deaths.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, taxme said:

Oh, so it's not just now all about school shootings?  It's now all shootings. Okay. 

Come on? The kid PM is the one that invited all the illegals in America to come to Canada when Trump started to go after all those illegals living in America. Hello! He told them the door is open for all of them to walk right on in free of charge. Hello! 

2018 'worst year for US school shootings'

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46507514

 

pkease quit lying about immigration ..we always let in 250-300 thousand people every year for many years. There are no open borders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Of course gun control helps reduce all shootings..,example every right wing state in America with less gun control has more gun deaths,

ex. Texas ....little gun control ..12.7 gun deaths per 100k popukation

 

california more gun laws  7.3 gun deaths per 100 k population,

 

even Illinois has less gun deaths than Texas at 11.1 per 100k

If you want to go with the "right wing" bit well in Chicago and Baltimore there are thousands of shootings in those two cities every year and those two left wing states have leftist liberal democrats running both of them. Chicago has gun laws but they appear to not be working. That is enough to say that gun laws do not work. They are a joke. It's funny how people like you like to always go after republican states to try and blame gun violence on? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

I wasn't really talking to you, I was talking to Yzermandias, I was just using you as a prop.

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yzermandius19 said:

To wit, blame the people, not the guns.

The media making every mass shooter infamous seems to be the main driver. 

Unfortunately first amendment protected speech, necessary freedom and absolute safety are not always compatible, life is risk, who knew?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, taxme said:

If you want to go with the "right wing" bit well in Chicago and Baltimore there are thousands of shootings in those two cities every year and those two left wing states have leftist liberal democrats running both of them. Chicago has gun laws but they appear to not be working. That is enough to say that gun laws do not work. They are a joke. It's funny how people like you like to always go after republican states to try and blame gun violence on? 

Yes...there are and yet per capita even  has more gun deaths than Illinois.

the worst in America is  Alaska,,,

I’m  not going after Republican States....the per  capita gun deaths are facts.

facts bother you? Is that it? You don’t like facts?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, taxme said:

If you want to go with the "right wing" bit well in Chicago and Baltimore there are thousands of shootings in those two cities every year and those two left wing states have leftist liberal democrats running both of them. Chicago has gun laws but they appear to not be working. That is enough to say that gun laws do not work. They are a joke. It's funny how people like you like to always go after republican states to try and blame gun violence on? 

It's hilarious how lefties are blaming the red states for having more gun deaths, when those are deaths that happen predominantly in the bluest portions of those states that have more gun control than the rest of the state, which is far less violent with less gun control.

Real funny stuff.

Edited by Yzermandius19

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Yes...there are and yet per capita even  has more gun deaths than Illinois.

the worst in America is  Alaska,,,

I’m  not going after Republican States....the per  capita gun deaths are facts.

facts bother you? Is that it? You don’t like facts?

 

Where do most of the per capita gun deaths take place in Alaska? The bluest portions of the state with the most gun control, keep the laughs coming.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yzermandius19 said:

It's hilarious how lefties are blaming the red states for having more gun deaths, when those are deaths that happen predominantly in the bluest portions of those states that have more gun control than the rest of it which is far less violent. Real funny stuff.

Gee really it’s the blue areas.

And here  I thought blue states had blue Areas too.But I guess blue states don’t have blue areas because they have less gun deaths than red states.

critical thinking apparently isn’t your strong suit,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, taxme said:

:P

I already tried to explain it to you in simple terms;

The SCOTUS was at risk of falling into the hands of the Democrats for generations to come.

That had to be stopped.

In order to stop it, Hillary had to be stopped.

Hillary was going to win,  if the GOP ran a Cuck against her.

Donald Trump shows up. Sent by Roger Stone.

Donald Trump takes the Cucks down.

Donald Trump takes Hillary down.

Donald Trump takes the SCOTUS for the Red States.

The SCOTUS is now secure for generations to come.

This is will expand and entrench Flight to Quality, which is wealth and power, for America, and anybody who is invested in her.

Winning.

Enjoy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

2018 'worst year for US school shootings'

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-46507514

 

pkease quit lying about immigration ..we always let in 250-300 thousand people every year for many years. There are no open borders. 

Yes, Canada does have a certain amount of immigrants that they want to bring into Canada every year without my permission of course. But it is the illegal ones that are uping that number by thousands more. There can be no doubt about it that Canada is taking in well over 400,000 new legal and illegal immigrants into Canada every year. The problem is that the government will not tell us as to how many are sneaking into Canada every day. The RCMP and the media have been ordered to not disclose the numbers. I wonder why that is? Do you?  

"No open borders"? The borders are wide open all over Canada for all the world to enter and many illegals are taking advantage of that wide open border and crossing over into Canada thru those open borders by the hundreds every day. No lying there about immigration. What country are you living in anyway? Just curious. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...