Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
matrixebiz

Are Canadians, Americans?

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

I think you’re just upset that our leader didn’t pay 25 million for defrauding our  citizens or pay offs to porn workers for unprotected  sex,

 

Your clueless "leader" has already been found guilty of four (4) ethics violations while in office.

My leader matters more than your leader....sorry (not sorry).

...now go for the last word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

Permanent seat...forever.   Trump matters more than Trudeau...forever.

Trump doing an excellent job of not getting bogged down into any significant World UNpolicing other than what was dumped on his lap by Obama.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

Trump doing an excellent job of not getting bogged down into any significant World UNpolicing other than what was dumped on his lap by Obama.

Why would he? Putin tells him what to do,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Jimwd said:

Why would he? Putin tells him what to do,

Whatever works, when Mr. Ivan is right, Mr. Ivan is right.   Live and let live, is perfectly viable, unless and until the Article V line is crossed and/or the Hague convention is invoked.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Whatever works, when Mr. Ivan is right, Mr. Ivan is right.   Live and let live, is perfectly viable, unless and until the Article V line is crossed and/or the Hague convention is invoked.

Always amazed at how easily people will sell every ounce of integrity,dignity and morality  for a cult figure. Poison koolaid indeed..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Always amazed at how easily people will sell every ounce of integrity,dignity and morality  for a cult figure. Poison koolaid indeed..

Always amazed at the capacity of lefty losers to be butt hurt about losing.  Rage is a poison in of itself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Dougie93 said:

Always amazed at the capacity of lefty losers to be butt hurt about losing.  Rage is a poison in of itself.

Losing what? Everything I predicted has come true. Remember 2 years ago “no russian  contacts” since then multiple indictments, multiple lies uncovered. Gets better daily,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Losing what? Everything I predicted has come true. Remember 2 years ago “no russian  contacts” since then multiple indictments, multiple lies uncovered. Gets better daily,

I have no quarrel with Russian contacts, to wit, so what?  First amendment protected free speech, which of course the autistic screech lefties cannot abide, thus how they sidelined themselves in the first place.  Thanks for that lefties, you just handed the SCOTUS over for generations to come. <doffs hat>

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dougie93 said:

I have no quarrel with Russian contacts, to wit, so what?  First amendment protected free speech, which of course the autistic screech lefties cannot abide, thus how they sidelined themselves in the first place.  Thanks for that lefties, you just handed the SCOTUS over for generations to come. <doffs hat>

Of course not,,,why would you care if russia uses nerve agent attacks on allied soil, invaded Crimea ..still messing with Ukraine ..kills political oppononents,rapes  his country,

like I said every ounce of integrity ,morality and dignity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jimwd said:

Of course not,,,why would you care if russia uses nerve agent attacks on allied soil, invaded Crimea ..still messing with Ukraine ..kills political oppononents,rapes  his country,

like I said every ounce of integrity ,morality and dignity.

Mr. Ivan is my adversary, but not my enemy until such time as he crosses the Article V line in force and/or the Hague Convention is invoked.  Until such time, diplomatic channels are open.

I do diplomacy with everyone not sworn enemies of the House of Windsor, so far as I know, HM UK Government has invoked neither Article V nor the Hague Convention.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dougie93 said:

Mr. Ivan is my adversary, but not my enemy until such time as he crosses the Article V line in force and/or the Hague Convention is invoked.  Until such time, diplomatic channels are open.

I do diplomacy with everyone not sworn enemies of the House of Windsor, so far as I know, HM UK Government has invoked neither Article V nor the Hague Convention.

Go look in the mirror and start  chanting “lock her up” then do it in lockstep with your other mob sheep.

Then you’ll see what I see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimwd said:

Go look in the mirror and start  chanting “lock her up” then do it in lockstep with your other mob sheep.

Then you’ll see what I see.

Populists gonna populist, rabble rousers are free to rouse rabble, once roused populism is extreme, however extremism in the defence of liberty is no vice,  thus I wear those unwashed rubes as a badge of honour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like you barkin' up the wrong tree, son.   Roger Stone is not my adversary, Roger Stone is one of my heroes, Roger Stone is up there with Curtis LeMay and TJ Jackson, yeehaw!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Like you barkin' up the wrong tree, son.   Roger Stone is not my adversary, Roger Stone is one of my heroes, Roger Stone is up there with Curtis LeMay and TJ Jackson, yeehaw!

Check your education rankings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Check your education rankings.

Education by ranking is an accreditation scam, as all appeal to authority fallacies are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Education by ranking is an accreditation scam, as all appeal to authority fallacies are.

Of course ..everything you don't like is a scam. That’s why trump paid 25 million for defrauding Americans.every conman needs a sucker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Of course ..everything you don't like is a scam. That’s why trump paid 25 million for defrauding Americans.every conman needs a sucker.

Trump is simply a means to an end, your adversary is, as I said, not Donald J. Trump but rather Roger J. Stone.

Trump merely his instrument of vengeance upon the Cucks who ran him out of town.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Trump is simply a means to an end, your adversary is, as I said, not Donald J. Trump but rather Roger J. Stone.

Trump merely his instrument of vengeance upon the Cucks who ran him out of town.

Trump stone  Cohen..manafort ...circle of slime...snakes lie with snakes 

Edited by Jimwd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Manafort and Cohen are tangential,  allies of convenience, Stone is the guiding light, the Ultimate Nixonian Warfighter

Tricky Dick,  another hero of mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

Manafort and Cohen are tangential,  allies of convenience, Stone is the guiding light, the Ultimate Nixonian Warfighter

Tricky Dick,  another hero of mine.

Nothing I can do for you but there are medical professionals you may want to  consult. Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

Nothing I can do for you but there are medical professionals you may want to  consult. Good luck

We make our own luck, and right now, we are running the tables on the lefties like Dick Nixon with a get out of jail free card.  Feels good,  man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Dougie93 said:

We make our own luck, and right now, we are running the tables on the lefties like Dick Nixon with a get out of jail free card.  Feels good,  man.

You have no idea do you? Your world is about to come crashing down around you, enjoy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jimwd said:

You have no idea do you? Your world is about to come crashing down around you, enjoy 

I've lived under a thermonuclear sword of damocles all my life, so everyday is a gift, thus I just walk tall, and put my trust in the Lord.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Dougie93 said:

I've lived under a thermonuclear sword of damocles all my life, so everyday is a gift, thus I just walk tall, and put my trust in the Lord.

Good morning,,,  It is a beautiful morning. Roger Stone arrested,

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jimwd said:

Good morning,,,  It is a beautiful morning. Roger Stone arrested,

Yep, that's who they've been after the whole time, they know who sent Trump, like I said, this whole thing has been about Stone not Trump.

It's already mission accomplished tho, they can't impeach Gorsuch,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...