Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, betsy said:

If you have any clue at all about the Bible - and what the Bible is all about - you wouldn't be giving such an ignorant response.  

 

 

For those who venture into Philosophical discussions - logical, critical thinking is a requirement.  

Furthermore, you can't criticise or give sensible opinion of what you know nothing about.   That's logic #1. :)  That would be like a three year old spouting off about the economy.  You may  want to use your time arguing with this three year old - but hey,  that's your choice......just don't expect everyone to be like you!

 

Philosophy/Theology, isn't a grade school subject.  Of course, you're free to give your opinion.  Just don't be offended if you're not taken seriously, or if you're ignored. 

 

Cheers.

 

IOW, your do not back up or support your delusional supernatural thinking.

Run along child. You have yet to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

Regards

DL

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Orbiter is 100% free...written in machine language...doesn't alter the registry...runs right out of the folder. Sound is a separate package (see links). I've been involved in development and testing s

You make a good argument ... for atheism. "God's plan" is unknowable, capricious, and as likely to take the guilty as the innocent. So, exactly the same situation as if there were no plan and no God.

Actual science has given me so many moments of awe and wonder.  I really don't see the need for fairy tales

Posted Images

5 hours ago, French Patriot said:

IOW, your do not back up or support your delusional supernatural thinking.

Run along child. You have yet to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

Regards

DL

 

 

You confessed you're Gnostic Christian.

 

 

Well....it seems you don't even know much about your own religion!   You're supposed to believe in the supernatural too!  Here's what they say about it:

 

Quote

Gnostics believe anything done in the body, even the grossest sin, has no meaning because real life exists in the spirit realm only.

https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-gnosticism.html

 

No wonder you're ignorant about the Bible - heck, you don't even know much about your own.  You should learn more about your own religion.....

 

 

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:14 AM, betsy said:

 

You confessed you're Gnostic Christian.

 

 

Well....it seems you don't even know much about your own religion!   You're supposed to believe in the supernatural too!  Here's what they say about it:

 

https://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-gnosticism.html

 

No wonder you're ignorant about the Bible - heck, you don't even know much about your own.  You should learn more about your own religion.....

 

 

I answered elsewhere.

If you are just to tell me what I believe instead of asking, then you had best ignore me as I do not see you as intelligent enough to bother with.

I will give you this to go with my other reply but I doubt that you are bright enough to get it.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our God "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

 

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

 

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

 

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

 

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

 

Here is the real way Jesus taught.

 

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

 

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

 

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

 

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

 

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

 

Regards

DL

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, French Patriot said:

I answered elsewhere.

If you are just to tell me what I believe instead of asking, then you had best ignore me as I do not see you as intelligent enough to bother with.

I will give you this to go with my other reply but I doubt that you are bright enough to get it.

Modern Gnostic Christians name our God "I am", and yes, we do mean ourselves.

 

You are your controller. I am mine. You represent and present whatever mind picture you have of your God or ideal human, and so do I.

 

The name "I Am" you might see as meaning something like, --- I think I have grown up thanks to having forced my apotheosis through Gnosis and meditation.

 

In Gnostic Christianity, we follow the Christian tradition that lazy Christians have forgotten that they are to do. That is, become brethren to Jesus.

 

That is why some say that the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

 

Here is the real way Jesus taught.

 

Matthew 6:22 The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.

  

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

 

Romans 8:29 For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren.

 

Allan Watts explain those quotes in detail.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alRNbesfXXw&feature=player_embedded

 

Joseph Campbell shows the same esoteric ecumenist idea in this link.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGx4IlppSgU

 

The bible just plainly says to put away the things of children. The supernatural.

 

Regards

DL

 

 

In other words.....you're telling me that you follow Jesus - whom you believe to be a myth and borrowed from the myth of Dionysius.

I'm basing it on your post, giving the video by Timothy Freke  as your rebuttal. 

 

 Duly noted.  To each his own.

 

I hate long goodbyes.

Ciao.

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, betsy said:

 

In other words.....you're telling me that you follow Jesus - whom you believe to be a myth and borrowed from the myth of Dionysius.

I'm basing it on your post, giving the video by Timothy Freke  as your rebuttal. 

 

 Duly noted.  To each his own.

 

I hate long goodbyes.

Ciao.

I hate idiots.

Regards

DL

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

The Bible had talked about brimstone in the right context thousands of years before it's been confirmed - The Creator has intimate knowledge of His Creation.

 

BRIMSTONE AT THE CORE OF EARTH

 

 

Quote

Biblical views of the center of the Earth as a hellish pit raging with fire and brimstone have some support from new research. Scientists have found that the vast majority of brimstone — reverently referred to in biblical times as "burning stone," but now known more commonly as sulfur — dwells deep in the Earth's core.  

 Scientists have generally understood that at the time of Earth's formation, heavy metals such as iron and nickel sunk to the planet's core, and light elements, like oxygen, silicon, aluminum, potassium, sodium, and calcium, mostly concentrated in the outer layers of the Earth, in the mantle and crust.

However, the mass of the Earth's solid inner core, which is too light to be composed solely of metal, has been an enduring inconsistency in our understanding of the planet's distribution of elements. To explain the core's lighter-than-expected weight, scientists assumed that the core had to contain some lighter elements, such as oxygen, carbon, silicon and sulfur.

"Scientists have suspected that there is sulphur in the core for some time, but this is the first time we have solid geochemical evidence to support the idea," Savage said.

 

 

 


https://www.livescience.com/51249-earth-core-contains-brimstone.html

 

 

Related to SODOM and GOMORRAH (below)

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites

SODOM AND GOMORRAH

 

 

Quote

 

When the archaeological, geographical and epigraphic evidence is reviewed in detail, it is clear that the infamous cities of Sodom and Gomorrah have now been found. What is more, this evidence demonstrates that the Bible provides an accurate eyewitness account of events that occurred southeast of the Dead Sea over 4,000 years ago

 

 

The Evidence

General

Geological studies have shown that the level of the Dead Sea was at a low point during the Early Bronze Age (Neev and Emery 1995: 62) and thus the shallow basin, or "plain" south of the Dead Sea, would have been dry land and probably cultivated. (5) The location of the Early Bronze Age sites along the eastern edge of the plain fits the Biblical description of the cities as being of the plain. "Cities of the Plain" is in the construct state in the Hebrew, which means that the word "cities" has a close association with the word "plain." The cities were not in the plain, or on the plain. If that were the case, a different construction would have been used. Rather, the cities were "of" the plain—they had a close association, or connection, with the plain. They were doubtless dependent upon the plain for their livelihood.

 

 

Paleobotany

The first description of the Cities of the Plain in the Bible is in the account of Lot separating from Abraham in Genesis 13:10–13. There, the plain is described as being "well watered" as far as Zoar (Gn 13:10). The Hebrew words translated "well watered" are kullah, an intensive form of the verb meaning "to be complete," and masqeh, from the verb meaning "to give to drink" or "irrigate." The meaning of kullah masqeh, then, is to be completely and totally irrigated. Paleo-botanical studies have shown that there was a rich diversity of crops grown at Bab edh-Dhra and Numeira. Most common were barley, wheat, grapes, figs, lentils and flax. Less common were chickpeas, peas, broad beans, dates and olives (McCreery 1980:52). Several of these crops could only have been grown with the use of irrigation

 

 

Fortifications

When the two angels came to Sodom to warn Lot of the impending doom, they found him sitting in the city gate (Gn 19:1). This indicates that Sodom was fortified. Bab edh-Dhra, which means "gate of the arm," had imposing fortifications. The city wall, enclosing an area of 9–10 acres, was a massive 7 m (23 ft) wide and made of stones and mud bricks (Schaub 1993: 134). Evidence for settlement was found outside the walls as well. The total population at the time Bab edh-Dhra met its end was between 600 and 1,200 (Rast 1987b: 47; 1992: 560; Schaub 1993: 134). Within the walls were a sanctuary on a high spot at the southwest end of the city, domestic and industrial areas, and a gateway on the northeast side.

 

 

Two Destructions

The Bible tells of not one, but two, traumatic events that occurred in the final days of Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis 14 describes an attack against the Cities of the Plain by a coalition of four Mesopotamian kings.

There is evidence at both Bab edh-Dhra and Numeira for two destructions. (6)

 

 

Evidence for Destruction at Bab edh-Dhra

Shortly thereafter, at the close of the Early Bronze III period, the fortified city at Bab edh-Dhra met a final fiery end. Even though the site is badly eroded, enough evidence remained in several areas to show the severity of the disaster. The northeast gate was destroyed by fire as indicated by charcoal, broken and fallen bricks, and areas of ash (Rast 1981: 21). There was a massive pile-up of mudbrick in the west end suggesting heavy destruction in this part of the city (Rast 1981: 31). At this time the city wall fell and the mudbrick superstructure of the sanctuary collapsed, apparently after burning (Rast 1992: 560). The many stone and boulder fields within the city came from walls that were disrupted and transported downslope (Donahue 1980: 51; 1985:136).

Following the destruction, there was occupation at Bab edh-Dhra in the Early Bronze IV period, but almost exclusively outside the destroyed Early Bronze III fortified town. Following this brief period of extramural settlement, the site was permanently abandoned.

 

 

Evidence for Destruction at Numeira
At Numeira, a better preserved site than Bab edh-Dhra, the evidence is even more dramatic

 

 

 

 

Means of the Destruction of the Cities of the Plain

The Biblical Description

 

Geological Investigations

After surveying the geology of the district, Clapp concluded that combustible materials from the earth destroyed the cities. He found bitumen and petroleum in the area. Natural gas and sulfur, which normally accompany bitumen and petroleum, are also present. These combustible materials could have been forced from the earth by subterranean pressure brought about by an earthquake resulting from the shifting of the bounding faults (Clapp 1936a: 906; 1936b: 40). Geologists who have studied the area in recent times agree with Clapp's reconstruction (Harris and Beardow 1995: 360; Neev and Emery 1995: 13–14; 33, 37). If lightning or surface fires ignited these combustibles as they came spewing forth from the ground, it would indeed result in a holocaust such as described in Genesis 19. It is significant to note that both Bab edh-Dhra and Numeira lie at the edge of the plain, exactly on the eastern fault line!

 

 

Conclusion

When the archaeological, geographical and epigraphic evidence is reviewed in detail, it is clear that the infamous cities of Sodom and Gomorrah have now been found. What is more, this evidence demonstrates that the Bible provides an accurate eyewitness account of events that occurred southeast of the Dead Sea over 4,000 years ago.

 

 

 

 

https://www.biblearchaeology.org/post/2008/04/16/The-Discovery-of-the-Sin-Cities-of-Sodom-and-Gomorrah.aspx#Article

 

 

Note:   Now, we know why "fire and brimstone" are mentioned in the Bible.  Brimstone lies at the core of earth.

 

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, betsy said:

Note:   Now, we know why "fire and brimstone" are mentioned in the Bible.  Brimstone lies at the core of earth.

 

 

Actually, brimstone is sulfur. Sulfur is #16 on the Periodic Table (atomic weight). One of the Chalcogen elements (oxygen family). It's found in the crust. The core of the Earth is mostly nickle-iron.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Actually, brimstone is sulfur. Sulfur is #16 on the Periodic Table (atomic weight). One of the Chalcogen elements (oxygen family). It's found in the crust. The core of the Earth is mostly nickle-iron.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur

Yes, brimstone is sulfur.   They found tons of it at the core.  Most of earth's sulfur is at the core.

 

Earth's Core Contains 90% of Earth's Sulfur

https://phys.org/news/2015-06-earth-core-percent-sulfur.html#jCp

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, betsy said:

Yes, brimstone is sulfur.   They found tons of it at the core.  Most of earth's sulfur is at the core.

 

Earth's Core Contains 90% of Earth's Sulfur

https://phys.org/news/2015-06-earth-core-percent-sulfur.html#jCp

 

There are examples in various amounts of ALL natural elements in Earth's core. However it is still majority nickle-iron as it is heavy. Heavy things sink. But due to a primordial collision that created the Moon, the solidifying Primal Earth was once again turned molten allowing all sorts of other elements to remix. We know this as the Earth's core isn't as heavy as it should be if it was 100% nickle-iron. These extra elements still make-up a tiny fraction of the core's mass, though.

What's this about, anyways? Evidence of the Devil LIVING down there? He's REALLY going to like Io (moon of Jupiter) if that is the case...

 

Sulfur volcano erupts on Io.

dn24081-1_800.jpg.251b1e51ce561e94c6aad5fbfbbda7c1.jpg

Edited by DogOnPorch
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2018 at 4:50 AM, betsy said:

If you have any clue at all about the Bible - and what the Bible is all about - you wouldn't be giving such an ignorant response. 

For those who venture into Philosophical discussions - logical, critical thinking is a requirement.  

Furthermore, you can't criticise or give sensible opinion of what you know nothing about.  

It's hard to know about something that does not seem to exist.  But that might not be logical enough for you to think about.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

There are examples in various amounts of ALL natural elements in Earth's core. However it is still majority nickle-iron as it is heavy. Heavy things sink. But due to a primordial collision that created the Moon, the solidifying Primal Earth was once again turned molten allowing all sorts of other elements to remix. We know this as the Earth's core isn't as heavy as it should be if it was 100% nickle-iron. These extra elements still make-up a tiny fraction of the core's mass, though.

What's this about, anyways? Evidence of the Devil LIVING down there? He's REALLY going to like Io (moon of Jupiter) if that is the case...

  Reveal hidden contents

Sulfur volcano erupts on Io.

dn24081-1_800.jpg.251b1e51ce561e94c6aad5fbfbbda7c1.jpg

We're talking brimstone.

It's related to the discovery of Sodom and Gomorrah.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, betsy said:

We're talking brimstone.

It's related to the discovery of Sodom and Gomorrah.

 

 

Sulfur isn't proof of anything. Humans have been using it since prehistoric times as it is stable in its natural form right on the surface.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Sulfur isn't proof of anything. Humans have been using it since prehistoric times as it is stable in its natural form right on the surface.

Just by itself, no it's not a proof of anything.

You've got to read the discovery of Sodom and Gomorrah above, and see how sulfur ties up with the Biblical narrative. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The various books anthologised as 'the Bible' mostly got put together higgledy-piggledy in the usual way  of folk material and the like.    Those who can't see the difference between the convincing bits of the Gospels and the rest (including, obviously, the bits invented to fit 'prophesy') are hardly sensible enough to be worth listening to, are they?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...

The Creator has intimate knowledge of His creation, another evidence is given to indicate the divine inspiration of the Bible, by revealing detailed knowledge of the physical world that was not understood by ‘science’ until many centuries, if not millennia, later.

 

 

Job 38

The Lord Speaks

38 Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:

2
“Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
3
Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.


4
“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.

 

 

 

Quote

Scientists are baffled: What’s up with the universe?


November 1, 2019

The universe doesn’t look right. It suddenly looks . . . out of whack.

That is the strange message coming from astronomers and physicists, who are wondering whether they need to revise cosmic history.

The universe is unimaginably big, and it keeps getting bigger. But astronomers cannot agree on how quickly it is growing — and the more they study the problem, the more they disagree. Some scientists call this a “crisis” in cosmology.

A less dramatic term in circulation is “the Hubble Constant tension.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/science/scientists-are-baffled-whats-up-with-the-universe/2019/10/31/31fc42e4-f353-11e9-8cf0-4cc99f74d127_story.html

 

 

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites

RECAP.   Here are some of the evidences that were given:

 

 

Page 3:       Reproduction (human genders, asexuals),  Dominion over animals, The Snake

Page 16:  Genesis Enigma,  Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 (list reaffirmed by science), The Cursed Snake,  Stretches (Present tense)

Page 19:  Hydrological Cycle

Page 20:  Atoms, Jacob and Laban (Selective Breeding), Springs in the Oceans, Paths of the Seas

Page 23:  Air has weight, Singing Stars, First Law of Thermodynamics

Page 24:  Big Bang for Birds

Page 25:  Pleiades, Orion and Arcturus, Physical laws are Constant, mathematical probability,

Page 26:  Brimstone

 

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Job 38

The Lord Speaks

38 Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:


2
“Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
3
Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.


4
“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.

 

 

Oh boy, here we go!



 

 
Quote

The universe may be a billion years younger than we thought.
Scientists are scrambling to figure out why.


May 18, 2019

New research suggests that the Big Bang that birthed the cosmos occurred 12.5 billion years ago.

The universe may be a billion years younger than we thought. Scientists are scrambling to figure out why.

 

 

 
Quote

Study finds the universe might be 2 billion years younger

September 12, 2019



The universe is looking younger every day, it seems.

New calculations suggest the universe could be a couple billion years younger than scientists now estimate, and even younger than suggested by two other calculations published this year that trimmed hundreds of millions of years from the age of the cosmos.

The huge swings in scientists' estimates—even this new calculation could be off by billions of years—reflect different approaches to the tricky problem of figuring the universe's real age.

Study finds the universe might be 2 billion years younger

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, betsy said:

 

Jee and outside experts had big caveats for her number. She used only two gravitational lenses, which were all that were available, and so her margin of error is so large that it's possible the universe could be older than calculated, not dramatically younger.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Jee and outside experts had big caveats for her number. She used only two gravitational lenses, which were all that were available, and so her margin of error is so large that it's possible the universe could be older than calculated, not dramatically younger.

 

Study finds the universe might be 2 billion years younger

 

Relax.    :lol:   No one's giving a conclusive answer.

 

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, betsy said:

 

Study finds the universe might be 2 billion years younger

 

Relax.    :lol:   No one's giving a conclusive answer.

 

 

You have yet to explain metallicity in relation to your Genesis fable.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metallicity

Link to post
Share on other sites

Why Trust the Bible?

Doing so makes it easy to completely disregard things like climate change or bankrupting our world's natural capital because God has a new one waiting for us.

There really is a planet B! Hallelujah! Spread the Good News and fill yer boots!

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, eyeball said:

Why Trust the Bible?

Doing so makes it easy to completely disregard things like climate change or bankrupting our world's natural capital because God has a new one waiting for us.

There really is a planet B! Hallelujah! Spread the Good News and fill yer boots!

 

We disregard the cockamamie bull about climate change - the false preachings of the nature-worshipping climate changers! :lol:

 

Lol.  We are given dominion over earth, and along with it comes responsibility

 

However, we are also given our critical thinking,

 

that we may discern the facts from the bull!

 

 

 

Genesis 1

27 So God created mankind in his own image,
    in the image of God he created them;
    male and female he created them.

28 God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it.

Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”

 

29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so.

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Job 38

The Lord Speaks

38 Then the Lord spoke to Job out of the storm. He said:


2
“Who is this that obscures my plans
with words without knowledge?
3
Brace yourself like a man;
I will question you,
and you shall answer me.


4
“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?

Tell me, if you understand.

 

 

Science has failed to give any evidence as to how the universe began - let alone how life originated!

Lol. They have failed to even give a reason as to why earth is the only freakin planet that's teeming with countless sorts of life-forms!



Why aren't there any life anywhere?

They're now searching outside our solar system for crying out loud - and they pee in their pants everything they see what
they think is evidence of water! Because............... water is essential to life.

 

Hello?  We're drowning in water!  :lol: 

 


 

Quote

 

With NASA's strategy to "follow the water" in the search for life, Mars and Jupiter's moon Europa are priority targets for future robotic missions.

Whatever discoveries future missions make will be powerful. If some worlds have conditions that could support life, but are lifeless, our dear Earth looks even more like a special case.

If other worlds do have life, we're not alone.

 

https://www2.jpl.nasa.gov/solar_system/water/water_index.html

 

 

 

Quote

Universe younger, seems to be expanding faster than astronomers thought

Nobel prize winner's calculation causing astronomers to re-think some universal concepts



Using NASA's Hubble Space Telescope, Johns Hopkins University astronomer Adam Riess concluded in this week's Astrophysical Journal that the figure is nine per cent higher than the previous calculation, which was based on studying leftovers from the Big Bang.

They find the conflict so confounding that they are talking about coming up with "new physics," incorporating perhaps some yet-to-be-discovered particle or other cosmic "fudge factors" like dark energy or dark matter.

"It's looking more and more like we're going to need something new to explain this," said Riess, who won the 2011 Nobel in physics.

NASA astrophysicist John Mather, another Nobel winner, said this leaves two obvious options: "One: we're making mistakes we can't find yet. Two: nature has something we can't find yet."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/expanding-young-universe-1.5112992

 

 

 

4
“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?

Tell me, if you understand.

 

 

That seems like a fitting, taunting question by God -

to scientists who give various speculations about the universe/life when they hadn't been there to witness or observe how it all began!

Edited by betsy
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements




  • Tell a friend

    Love Political Discussion Forums? Tell a friend!
×
×
  • Create New...