Political Discussion Forums
Argus

As seen on YouTube

8 minutes ago, bcsapper said:

Just watching this now on the Documentary Channel.  Most enjoyable.   I would encourage you to watch the "Muscle Shoals" one I recommended.

I did see it.  Also great.

9 hours ago, bush_cheney2004 said:

• Like 2

So right off the bat let's get one thing out of the way Veterans benefits have always been for the serving member, not family members. After watching this I'm wondering if the Liberals have now widened the scope of benefits? Previously the only way a family member would receive anything resembling benefits would be through the base counselling office. Things like marriage or family counselling. That's it. So have they expanded the scope? Or is this just another bizarre idea they've had. Either way, I still don't think a convicted cop killer should receive treatment paid for by veterans affairs when he never served a single day of his life and claims that killing the cop (a young woman) gave him PTSD that needs to be treated now.

• Thanks 1

John Travolta departing Los Angeles in his classic Boeing 707.

On 11/13/2018 at 11:56 AM, DogOnPorch said:

It's Flying Fox season in the Land of Oz. And the numerous rescue efforts are adorable.

Shikaka! :o

26 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Holy crap...as the saying goes...big bore air rifle.

Nice eh. I wouldn't mind having one, it looks like a ton of fun. Not what we're getting for Christmas though. Actually what my wife and I are getting is much better. I have to head out to work now but if you want later I'll tell you about what we're getting, I think you'll like it.

I forgot to add, I really like that it also shoots crossbow bolts.

Edited by AngusThermopyle
  • Like 1

Dr. Zhivago - The Private Life is Dead

Edited by DogOnPorch
  • Like 1

A mob of cretins attacks a buddhist because they don't understand that the 'swastika' on his t-shirt is not a Nazi emblem. Police have to intervene and hustle him aboard a bus to get him away.

London's famous 'civility' is a thing of the past.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Argus said:

A mob of cretins attacks a buddhist because they don't understand that the 'swastika' on his t-shirt is not a Nazi emblem. Police have to intervene and hustle him aboard a bus to get him away.

London's famous 'civility' is a thing of the past.

So is the left's supposed association with diversity, inclusion and equality.  Nowadays, if you don't tick all their boxes, especially the group-think box, you better have a good dental plan.

Edit> I wish he'd been one of those Shaolin type monks.  It would have been nice to see what kind of dental plan those slavering moronic thugs have.

Edited by bcsapper
Morons never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it as part of a mob - not Blaise Pascal

As seen on Youtube?

Argus, wtf?

====

I may have noted/posted this idea before, even in this thread.

The world changes: people can now use a telegraph to transmit a message across an ocean.

Edited by August1991
  • Confused 1

Dick Cheney? Maybe. Whatever.

b_c, it's all about eyeballs - and which eyeballs see whatever.

=====

Yet, reality exists. There is something we can all touch.

Edited by August1991

30 minutes ago, August1991 said:

Dick Cheney? Maybe. Whatever.

b_c, it's all about eyeballs - and which eyeballs see whatever.

Sure....but Dick Cheney will have his Hollywood day like all the rest.

After 9/11, America needed the biggest prick it could find to do the dirty work....and VP Dick Cheney was more than happy to oblige.

• Like 1