Political Discussion Forums

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Douglas Murray on the hypocrisy of the Left and Islam. Simply brilliant.  

This is a video taken in San Fransisco from a cable car running down market street. I found it kind of weird, realizing every single person in the video was dead, including the little kids, and wonder

I've been watching quite a few of these clips lately. I find it both amusing and amazing how Trudeau constantly sets himself up for the big slap down.    

Learn about the process oil refineries go through when they need to make repairs or build new machinery. EPCM-psi is a professional project management and consulting firm that helps large companies plan turnarounds. EPCM-psi makes sure that each turnaround stays within budget and on schedule.

Very informative!

1 hour ago, DogOnPorch said:

Learn about the process oil refineries go through when they need to make repairs or build new machinery. EPCM-psi is a professional project management and consulting firm that helps large companies plan turnarounds. EPCM-psi makes sure that each turnaround stays within budget and on schedule.

Very informative!

Yes, I watched that a couple of times.

Um, what was she talking about again?

1 minute ago, bcsapper said:

Yes, I watched that a couple of times.

Um, what was she talking about again?

Juliana Morgan if you'd like a poster or T-shirt.

I'm all for unbiased media. But it's a tad rich for the party of FOX, of OA, of Breitbart and uh, yeah, the Daily Wire, to complain about biased media. Was the 'legacy media' biased against Trump? Absolutely. Just as the aforementioned were extremely biased FOR Trump.

Now I've been complaining about the liberal media since as long as I've been on this site. Look it up, back in 2004 I was talking about how the liberal media was unfair. Even so, I've never been able to stomach FOX's extreme bias. And yes, it was much worse - until recently.

Have the liberal media been even more hostile to Trump? Sure, and why wouldn't they, given he constantly insults them to their faces, constantly calls them out in front of his hooting crowds of followers, calls them the enemy of the people, etc.? Why shouldn't they, given he is, no matter what you think of his policies, a crude, crass, lying, oud-mouthed, swaggering bully with every character flaw known to man?

Edited by Argus

I've seen this before, but I came across it again and it's always hilarious.

Edited by Argus

Bill Maher points out what the Democrats are doing wrong. If you guessed 'wokeness', you're right.

Edited by Argus

Have you heard about what they're calling "the Great Reset?"

If you're limited to the media of the left's 'mainstream" - evening news for example - probably not.

Aren't you guys NPC-wojak-meme-2.jpg at least getting excuses about the Justin Trudeau remark. Everybody who isn't you is hearing about it?

Seriously, even Tucker Carlson has it: