Political Discussion Forums

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Douglas Murray on the hypocrisy of the Left and Islam. Simply brilliant.  

This is a video taken in San Fransisco from a cable car running down market street. I found it kind of weird, realizing every single person in the video was dead, including the little kids, and wonder

I've been watching quite a few of these clips lately. I find it both amusing and amazing how Trudeau constantly sets himself up for the big slap down.    

This is the most bizarre 'sport' I've ever heard of. It's not only ridiculous to watch but the commentary of the guy who put these together is hilarious (if obscene)

I've laughed over these August Strindberg videos for years.  Every once in a while, I go back to them when I need a laugh.

I like quirky, weird, Off-the-wall things.  :D

"Who's hot tonight? Strindberg's hot tonight."

Edited by Goddess
4 hours ago, Goddess said:

I've laughed over these August Strindberg videos for years.  Every once in a while, I go back to them when I need a laugh.

I like quirky, weird, Off-the-wall things.  :D

"Who's hot tonight? Strindberg's hot tonight."

Your uniqueness is definitely showing!  :D

One of those little international things that happens fairly routinely in Ottawa.

Edited by Argus

I thought this was a really cool story, complete with CC footage of when a woman pulls up to the ER with her husband, who had had a heart attack.

• Like 1

This is from a protest at Toronto city hall a few weeks ago. Apparently there were some anti Islam people there, along with a bunch of masked thugs who didn't like that. Hijinks ensued! I wonder if any of our regulars were there? The mentality of the 'anti fascists' seems very similar to that we sometimes see around here.

Speaking of George Carlin, who of course, was a vicious, far right wing extremist, the Islamic extremists are ultimately going to win.

"The sunset was dying over the hills of Solway Firth. The lone Highlander on the battlements of Edinburgh Castle wa--aaa--sssss...."

Edited by DogOnPorch