Political Discussion Forums
Omni

My Idea of The Rest of The World

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

Why not? Something to hide, and something you don't want anyone to know about? Probably some Soros type job that you do for him, right? Now let's see? Where else can I go to spread more chaos and havoc in the world , a la Soros liberalism. 

I'm a greeter at walmart.

11 hours ago, OftenWrong said:

The other would be arrested, thrown in prison, given 40 lashes and finally crucified. Then burned at the stake, and beheaded.

And yet its usually a subgroup of the Conservative right who objects to things like gay marriage or gays entirely, transgender people, people who belong to other religions, abortion on demand, mixed marriages, rights for women, rights for minorities, universal health care etc.   

1 hour ago, taxme said:

Why not? Something to hide, and something you don't want anyone to know about? Probably some Soros type job that you do for him, right? Now let's see? Where else can I go to spread more chaos and havoc in the world , a la Soros liberalism. 

Where do you work, Taxme?  Or do you work at all?

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Nature never created half black or half white people. They were either born black or white. The mixture is the result of humans mixing it up among other races of people. 

Yes, nature is still busy - creating brown people now.

4 hours ago, taxme said:

Caucasians need to get into survival mode or else doomsday will arrive for them.  

You speak of white people as if they were a distinct species. I trust you do realize that caucasians (no need to capitalize btw) are also mostly pinkish brown with only a few white spots relative to everything else right?

1 hour ago, eyeball said:

You speak of white people as if they were a distinct species. I trust you do realize that caucasians (no need to capitalize btw) are also mostly pinkish brown with only a few white spots relative to everything else right?

It's capitalized: Caucasian.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, eyeball said:

I tried to explain that as well, but apparently to no avail. Educatin' some O them thar folks is difficult.

7 hours ago, Omni said:

I'm a greeter at walmart.

And Walmart gives you free tickets to fly all over the world, eh troll? 

4 hours ago, eyeball said:

Yes, nature is still busy - creating brown people now.

True, but it is the elite zionists who are trying to create a new human color. That is why they keep pushing for more mixed color relationships. And most stupid white people eat it all up, and go for it. With white people around with that mentality, it won\t be that much longer that white people will disappear. Right up your alley, right?  

2 hours ago, Omni said:

I tried to explain that as well, but apparently to no avail. Educatin' some O them thar folks is difficult.

You obviously are not doing a very good job of trying to explain anything to anyone. But than again you are a liberal troll. That explains all. 

2 minutes ago, taxme said:

And Walmart gives you free tickets to fly all over the world, eh troll? 

well if you buy into the pizzagate nonsense, what  else will you fall for?

5 hours ago, dialamah said:

Where do you work, Taxme?  Or do you work at all?

I don't work, and I don't need to work anymore. I am a retired rich conservative privileged white guy. And I hope that you have to work, and are contributing some of your tax dollars towards my pension checks every month. Ah, the good life. :D

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Omni said:

Do you ever take time to go have a crap? It does not matter what time of the day I come on this website, and reply to some post when voila there you are. Do you have a little bell that rings and goes ding-a ling every time someone posts a reply? I guess that you don't really have much of a life do you, liberal troll? 

5 hours ago, eyeball said:

White people are truly on their way to becoming an extinct species. I have developed a few brown liver spots lately. Does that mean that I might have some black in me? 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

Do you ever take time to go have a crap? It does not matter what time of the day I come on this website, and reply to some post when voila there you are. Do you have a little bell that rings and goes ding-a ling every time someone posts a reply? I guess that you don't really have much of a life do you, liberal troll? 

I'm a retired rich white conservative white guy, and my computer logs in here whenever I turn it on. 

12 minutes ago, taxme said:

Hey have you ever heard of the OETC? It makes all those long plane rides worth it.

46 minutes ago, Omni said:

I'm a retired rich white conservative white guy, and my computer logs in here whenever I turn it on. 

I am done with you stunned. Go away. 

38 minutes ago, Omni said:

Hey have you ever heard of the OETC? It makes all those long plane rides worth it.

I repeat. I am done with you stunned. Go away, troll. 

1 hour ago, Omni said:

Go away. 

1 minute ago, taxme said:

I repeat. I am done with you stunned. Go away, troll. 

A little touchy are we today?

7 hours ago, taxme said:

I don't work, and I don't need to work anymore. I am a retired rich conservative privileged white guy. And I hope that you have to work, and are contributing some of your tax dollars towards my pension checks every month. 

Why yes I am.  But unlike the average conservatives, I don't have a problem contributing to the well-being of others through my tax dollars.  Even people like you.

5 hours ago, dialamah said:

Why yes I am.  But unlike the average conservatives, I don't have a problem contributing to the well-being of others through my tax dollars.  Even people like you.

I guess like having your and my tax dollars being sent off, in the form of foreign-aid, too other countries who do not deserve it instead of keeping those tax dollars here in Canada to help Canadians. But I have found out over the years that most Canadians say they care about Canada and other Canadians when in fact it would appear as though they could careless about Canada or Canadians. My opinion of course. And I approve this opinion.  

Great to hear. And now I will go out and buy myself a case of beer and put the beer on your tax tab. Thanks Mr.D. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, taxme said:

I guess like having your and my tax dollars being sent off, in the form of foreign-aid, too other countries who do not deserve it instead of keeping those tax dollars here in Canada to help Canadians. But I have found out over the years that most Canadians say they care about Canada and other Canadians when in fact it would appear as though they could careless about Canada or Canadians. My opinion of course. And I approve this opinion.  

Great to hear. And now I will go out and buy myself a case of beer and put the beer on your tax tab. Thanks Mr.D. :)

Islamic charity is supposed to be for Muslims.