Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Omni

My Idea of The Rest of The World

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Islamic charity is supposed to be for Muslims.

Canadian charity should be for Canadians, not the rest of the world. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, taxme said:

Canadian charity should be for Canadians, not the rest of the world. 

 

I suppose: but many Muslims view themselves Muslim first...Canadian second or third...fourth? They wanted to go to the USA at first...lol.

Zakat is the standard pillar of Islam that is thought of as charity. I'd call it more a tithe, however. It is traditionally collected by the mosque and distributed by same. Historically, it is meant just to provide for the faithful but in recent times, some mosques in Western nations have donated to non-Muslim causes...that ultimately benefit Muslims.

I wouldn't expect any more, really...their soldiers...their money.

 

Edited by DogOnPorch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/26/2017 at 10:53 PM, Omni said:

Here's what is happening, and I hope expands: black guy meets white girl and fall in love, yellow man meets black girl and fall in love, white man meets black girl and fall in love, get the picture? And eventually we end up with these babies with a color of, oh lets call it neutral, and then we can get beyond all this xenophobic bullshit and actually do something intelligent.

I wish you were right. However, I look an example now: many Israelis look the same as Palestinians, as most are Semites. Look how that has turned out.

Look at Africa and the fighting between different tribes.

Look at the Shiites and Sunnis.

Look at the Catholics and Protestants.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hudson Jones said:

I wish you were right. However, I look an example now: many Israelis look the same as Palestinians, as most are Semites. Look how that has turned out.

Look at Africa and the fighting between different tribes.

Look at the Shiites and Sunnis.

Look at the Catholics and Protestants.

Oh believe me I'm not naive enough to think we are generally anywhere near having achieved the intelligence to stop killing each other, or that simply melding of skin colors will put an end to it. But I'm at least a little hopeful that our ever expanding ability to travel and to mix and mingle with other cultures may be at least a small step in that direction. For instance if all you ever knew about Muslim's was what you hear,for instance, from some folks on this forum, you might be tempted to hide under your bed when you hear we have, and will have Muslim immigrants to this country. Having had the opportunity to visit and work in a number of Muslim countries, I have a bit of a different feeling.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

I suppose: but many Muslims view themselves Muslim first...Canadian second or third...fourth? They wanted to go to the USA at first...lol.

Zakat is the standard pillar of Islam that is thought of as charity. I'd call it more a tithe, however. It is traditionally collected by the mosque and distributed by same. Historically, it is meant just to provide for the faithful but in recent times, some mosques in Western nations have donated to non-Muslim causes...that ultimately benefit Muslims.

I wouldn't expect any more, really...their soldiers...their money.

 

Muslims are a sneaky people. They are great at fooling people. Islamic sharia law says that they must not become friends with non-muslims. They will convince you that they are not the terrorists but are the friends of the host countries. Islamic sharia law says that it is alright to lie to the kafir(you and me)in order for them to get where they want that country to go. They are patient, and will breed us kafirs out of existence. They will refuse to assimilate which appears to be not dawning on anybody in the western world. 

I would expect that once someone from another country enters as an immigrant into another country, than all their past should be left at the airport and thrown out the window. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Omni said:

Oh believe me I'm not naive enough to think we are generally anywhere near having achieved the intelligence to stop killing each other, or that simply melding of skin colors will put an end to it. But I'm at least a little hopeful that our ever expanding ability to travel and to mix and mingle with other cultures may be at least a small step in that direction. For instance if all you ever knew about Muslim's was what you hear,for instance, from some folks on this forum, you might be tempted to hide under your bed when you hear we have, and will have Muslim immigrants to this country. Having had the opportunity to visit and work in a number of Muslim countries, I have a bit of a different feeling.  

 

Islam is a religion, not a skin colour.  Islam, Christianity and Judaism are from the same rotten desert.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

Islam is a religion, not a skin colour.

That must only be about the hundredth time that little pearl of obvious knowledge has been expressed here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Omni said:

That must only be about the hundredth time that little pearl of obvious knowledge has been expressed here. 

 

And yet you and others continue to treat it as a skin colour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

And yet you and others continue to treat it as a skin colour.

Naw don't think so. It's just you seem to like misconstruing what people do say.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Omni said:

Naw don't think so. It's just you seem to like misconstruing what people do say.

 

I'll continue to correct you and others who insist Islam is a skin colour thus: criticism = racism.

Islam is a religion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

I'll continue to correct you and others who insist Islam is a skin colour thus: criticism = racism.

Islam is a religion. 

I'm glad you plan to keep occupied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Omni said:

I'm glad you plan to keep occupied.

 

With folks like yourself insisting Islam is a skin colour rather than a religion that anybody can join...for free...you bet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

With folks like yourself insisting Islam is a skin colour rather than a religion that anybody can join...for free...you bet.

A little rereading might edify you but then you'd have find another pastime. Up to you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

And yet you and others continue to treat it as a skin colour.

No it's because you express your hate for it the way a racist does.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, eyeball said:

No it's because you express your hate for it the way a racist does.

 

You're a class act, eyeball. First wanting me dead on a public forum now being a liar.

You're free to provide examples of myself 'expressing hate'.

Tick-tock...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

With folks like yourself insisting Islam is a skin colour rather than a religion that anybody can join...for free...you bet.

I agree, I think Islamophobe is a more accurate word to use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

You're a class act, eyeball. First wanting me dead on a public forum now being a liar.

You're free to provide examples of myself 'expressing hate'.

Tick-tock...

 

Here you go...

DogOnPorch

Edited by eyeball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Here you go...

DogOnPorch

 

As usual...you have nothing except character assassination.

 

1 hour ago, dialamah said:

I agree, I think Islamophobe is a more accurate word to use.

 

You're free to support, love and cherish your favorite cult.

I'm free to point out the founder of said "major religion", Muhammad, was a murderer, war lord, antisemitic in the traditional sense, as well as a child molester. That's just off the top of my head...

I can see why you need to defend it against critics. It's a rather disgusting religion as they go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

I'm free to point out the founder of said "major religion", Muhammad, was a murderer, war lord, antisemitic in the traditional sense, as well as a child molester. That's just off the top of my head...

I can see why you need to defend it against critics. It's a rather disgusting religion as they go.

Whatever.   Your hatred and fear of Islam makes it impossible for you to be rational.  Anyway, I'd rather you spew here than assault and kill people, like this guy and this one, or even this guy.   These killers hate and fear Islam as much as you do.   

BTW, your sobs about character assassination are pretty rich given the times you've called me a liar and questioned my patriotism.    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

As usual...you have nothing except character assassination.

That's because your character is all that comes through.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's because your character is all that comes through.

 

Good thing I don't stoop to your level.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Thanks for that.

 

Advocating for the death of your fellow forum members is YOUR bag, after-all.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, eyeball said:

I certainly wouldn't lose any sleep over it...the world would be a better place as they say.

 

You've said I should die/ be killed before...yet you are the peaceful one.

Here you are hoping I'm killed by your Jihadi friends again.

:lol:

Okay, then.

Your world is upside down.

Dialamah can "like" your comment, I suppose...keep things consistent. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...