Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
GostHacked

Arab Nations cuts ties with Qatar

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

Slavery is all-too-common in many parts of the "Islamic World". Canadian architects design many of the buildings (modern pyramids) that the slaves then build.

You bet it's money. Filthy lucre...as Johnny Rotten said. 

You are free to complain about Islam/Muslims when our own government supports certain tyrannical governments in the Middle East. It's almost like you complain about the person who got raped instead of the person who raped.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

The refugees are already coming across to Europe in large numbers.

They could be made to come over in much larger numbers with relative ease. The EU cut a deal with Turkey to hold back as many as they could. If Turkey stops, or worse, decides to encourage people to head across the border, you'll see what a real flood looks like.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You are free to complain about Islam/Muslims when our own government supports certain tyrannical governments in the Middle East. It's almost like you complain about the person who got raped instead of the person who raped.

 

You're free to support slavery, GH. Get that architect degree...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Argus said:

They could be made to come over in much larger numbers with relative ease. The EU cut a deal with Turkey to hold back as many as they could. If Turkey stops, or worse, decides to encourage people to head across the border, you'll see what a real flood looks like.

Well, if we want to keep supporting one side over another in the M.E. this is exactly what you should expect. Since Syria was taken out those refugee numbers has increased in very large numbers. All that started with the invasion of Iraq (possibly before).  Let's help make life completely unbearable in the those nations and then complain that they are coming here to escape the madness we helped to create. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

Well, if we want to keep supporting one side over another in the M.E. this is exactly what you should expect. Since Syria was taken out those refugee numbers has increased in very large numbers. All that started with the invasion of Iraq (possibly before).  Let's help make life completely unbearable in the those nations and then complain that they are coming here to escape the madness we helped to create. 

 

This is the result of the Arab Spring...started in Syria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

This is the result of the Arab Spring...started in Syria.

It did not start in Syria.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, GostHacked said:

It did not start in Syria.

 

Not Arab Spring....the Civil War.

It started in Syria as opposed to something/somewhere else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, DogOnPorch said:

 

This is the result of the Arab Spring...started in Syria.

 

Just now, DogOnPorch said:

 

Not Arab Spring....the Civil War.

It started in Syria as opposed to something/somewhere else.

Which of your statements is incorrect here?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyways, I was hoping not to get dragged into shitposting with the resident troll, but that's the standard around here now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

 

Which of your statements is incorrect here?

 

The Syrian Civil War wasn't the result of Iraq. It is the result of Arab Spring. Clear enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GostHacked said:

Anyways, I was hoping not to get dragged into shitposting with the resident troll, but that's the standard around here now. 

 

You're the one using foul language.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Well, if we want to keep supporting one side over another in the M.E. this is exactly what you should expect.

Russia supports one side over another in the ME. So does China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, GostHacked said:

It did not start in Syria.

No, it died there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All these Arab nations used to be one (except North Africa which was never Arab 14 centuries ago before being invaded) then politics divided them with borders early last century (the British imperialism) and Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Saudi A., Arab Emirates, Qatar and Yemen  were created. Historically they always fight and settle disputes with violence. They never had respect for the females and used to bury their daughters alive (pre-Islamic). They have no love for each other. Remember with all the richness Saudis and AE did not take any Syrian refugees as an example.  So this latest conflict with Qatar is no different.  It is interesting that non-Arab Iran is now supporting the country (with food and aids) that their Arab brothers cut off relationships and trade. It is all politics.

Edited by CITIZEN_2015
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, GostHacked said:

Well, if we want to keep supporting one side over another in the M.E. this is exactly what you should expect. Since Syria was taken out those refugee numbers has increased in very large numbers. All that started with the invasion of Iraq (possibly before).  Let's help make life completely unbearable in the those nations and then complain that they are coming here to escape the madness we helped to create. 

I wish i could pull facts out my ass like you do.....and then claim them as true.....got as source for that statement, or is this just you getting your quota of "watch me slam the US".... 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Army Guy said:

got as source for that statement, or is this just you getting your quota of "watch me slam the US".... 

Global Warfare: “We’re going to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan & Iran..”

Video Interview with General Wesley Clark

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Army Guy said:

I wish i could pull facts out my ass like you do.....and then claim them as true.....got as source for that statement, or is this just you getting your quota of "watch me slam the US".... 

Well then....where the fuck was the US when Russia was bombing the hell out of Syria? Don't talk to me about saving lives of those children. Your current president is literally in bed with Putin over his hotel business deals and his bankruptcy.... And no source is needed. Go and do your own reading....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There should have been some warning about the blockade. Its implementation was designed to cause as much disruption as possible and the accusations of terrorism are a bit rich coming from KSA. I would say it's more about AJ and the MB than anything else. Now the other countries have the gall to slam Qatar for looking to Iran for help. What choice does it have? I see Oman is helping it too. That's a country one does not hear much of - in the ME a good thing.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, kactus said:

Well then....where the fuck was the US when Russia was bombing the hell out of Syria? 

What did you expect the US to do? Shoot down Russian fighters? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Argus said:

What did you expect the US to do? Shoot down Russian fighters? 

That's precisely what should have been done.

Our grand-fathers are probably puking in their graves at the spectacle we've made of honour and courage in the face of tyranny.

That said, the Russians would probably be in their rights to shoot down the West's planes for the same reason.

Edited by eyeball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, eyeball said:

That's precisely what should have been done.

Our grand-fathers are probably puking in their graves at the spectacle we've made of honour and courage in the face of tyranny.

 

Howz about we just load YOU up with Strontium-90 and call it a day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who's this 'we' you're talking about? Knowing you, you'd have someone else do your dirty work for you.

It's how the West rolls in the face of another bully who pushes back.

Edited by eyeball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eyeball said:

Who's this 'we' you're talking about? Knowing you, you'd have someone else do your dirty work for you.

It's how the West rolls in the face of another bully who pushes back.

 

Not many folks dream of nuclear warfare...

You, however.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, eyeball said:

Put up or...you know the drill.

Says the fellow just a few posts back wanting war with Russia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...