Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums

Providing proof/evidence that supports the US 911 Conspiracy Theory


Recommended Posts

55 minutes ago, GostHacked said:

You people on both sides of this argument are acting like complete children, no wonder no one takes this stuff seriously.  I am on the side of 9/11 being allowed to happen at the least, and controlled by US intelligence services, or even the possibility of total Saudi involvement and in some cases the evidence shows Israel.

Once you are done calling each other names, we might be able to move forward in the discussion.

What is this "we" shit, GH, you never involve yourself in the discussions. Even when the USGOCT supporters are lying their asses off, denying stark realities.

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Omni said:

You STILL haven't been able to google up how they work? 

You know that it is impossible because 'exponder/s' is not a word. A real pilot/a person with an ounce of sense, would not make such a goofy mistake. It's clear that you are a total fraud. 

And instead of being a man/women and fessing up for your mistake, you carry on highlighting your lie. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You know that it is impossible because 'exponder/s' is not a word. A real pilot/a person with an ounce of sense, would not make such a goofy mistake. It's clear that you are a total fraud. 

And instead of being a man/women and fessing up for your mistake, you carry on highlighting your lie. 

Except I know how a Xponder works.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For any of the aviation types out there, something that crossed my mind back when the MH370 thing happened, is why, after 9-11, didn't they re-design the xponder so it can't be shut off, at least airborne? Hook the thing to a WoW switch and all you would have to do is plug in the squawk code.. They might not be still looking for the darn thing. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2017 at 4:28 PM, Michael Hardner said:

2) I have posted the NIST report before.  So you're wrong.

As it turns out you didn't post it, but regardless, even if you had that wouldn't mean a thing. You are the person who states that MLW is meant for discussing things, not merely posting a bunch of links.

You won't discuss the NIST report you didn't post, because you know nothing of the NIST report. You don't even seem to know there were two. 

Quote

1) Why should I stick around when you refuse to acknowledge the basic sanity of my point ?  

I can acknowledge your point but as to its sanity, there are many questions. 

 

Quote

Why would you never ever acknowledge that unless you are being a dishonest debater ?

You always get yourself in these jams. You are the dishonest debater because you stated you ONLY wanted to discuss this one distraction. 

Why would you never ever acknowledge and discuss all the hard science questions that I have raised unless you are being a dishonest debater ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Not at all obvious. In fact there is no proof of any hijackers.

I'm going to ask you one more FU****g time. If there were no hijackers, why did the planes fly into the buildings? If you still have no answer, or you try and do one of you little obfuscation dances to try and ignore the question yet again, then I for one will leave you to dogpaddle around in your little conspiracy theory fantasy, as I can see many others already have.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Omni said:

If there were no hijackers, why did the planes fly into the buildings?

That's for you to ponder, considering that there were no hijackers, you still haven't ever provided any proof of their existence nor have any of you ever provided any evidence for the USGOCT. 

Why no hijackers?

1. Molten metals above the temperatures that were possible with legal fuels.

2. Nanothermite in WTC dust.

3. Molten steel flowing from WTC2.

4. Molten steel in rubble lasting for six months.

5. Free fall for WTC7

6. Impossible collapse scenario for WTC7 described by Prof Leroy Hulsey.

7. Accelerating collapses for the twin towers. 

8. GWB admits/describes bombs at WTC.

9. Engine mismatch for WTC2.

10. More to come ...

 

Edited by hot enough
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hot enough said:

1) You always get yourself in these jams. You are the dishonest debater because you stated you ONLY wanted to discuss this one distraction. 

2) Why would you never ever acknowledge and discuss all the hard science questions that I have raised unless you are being a dishonest debater ?

1) I have left the science questions to scientists.  You have tried to explain the science and many on here doing a good job of discussing that with you.

2) See above.  I am still looking for a motive and means for the CD.  The explanation offered is laughable.  Destroying the building to prevent the cost of cleaning asbestos is so ridiculous as to be a non-starter.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, hot enough said:

Why is it impossible for you folks to provide any evidence for your wacky USGOCT? No need to reply, we all know.

Why is it impossible for you (there aren't a lot of folks in your corner) to answer the question why the planes flew into the towers if not flown by hijackers. A few pilots didn't get laid the night before? Or the wife burnt the toast?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

1) I have left the science questions to scientists.  You have tried to explain the science and many on here doing a good job of discussing that with you.

No, you haven't at all. You came out here screaming about how these honest, top of their field scientists were scammers. No one here is discussing the science at all. They are all ignoring reality, just like you, with you aiding and abetting them. 

Quote

2) See above.  I am still looking for a motive and means for the CD.  The explanation offered is laughable.  Destroying the building to prevent the cost of cleaning asbestos is so ridiculous as to be a non-starter.  

You are looking for nothing but diversions so you don't have to address all the absolute impossibilities of the USG Conspiracy Theory.

2) Why would you never ever acknowledge and discuss all the hard science questions that I have raised unless you are being a dishonest debater?

It doesn't take a scientist to acknowledge that all these impossibilities you all are denying make the USGOCT impossible. It does take a very

If you were truly looking for the means, you wouldn't ignore the fact that US government proprietary nanothermite was found in WTC dust. Molten metals with much higher melting temperatures than what the legal fuels could manage were found. 

You came into that other thread with you opening the 911 issue with you seeking to malign, then as you always do, you pulled the "off thread" BS. 

You avoided this. Why would you never ever acknowledge and discuss all the hard science questions that I have raised unless you are being a dishonest debater?

It doesn't take a scientist to realize that all the impossibilities of the USGOCT make it a crazy choice for rational human beings.

It does however take a very dishonest debater!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Omni said:

Why 

Why is it impossible for you to provide evidence that planes were flown into all the locations by alleged hijackers? All you have done is provide lies, lies that don't even match the USGOCT. 

And studiously avoided all the evidence that shows it was completely impossible.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

Why is it impossible for you to provide evidence that planes were flown into all the locations by alleged hijackers? All you have done is provide lies, lies that don't even match the USGOCT. 

And studiously avoided all the evidence that shows it was completely impossible.

Ok, let me get this straight: your saying no planes flew into the towers? I figured you for one of those. Hilarious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Omni said:

Ok, let me get this straight: your[sic] saying no planes flew into the towers?

You have never been able to get anything straight. You are one of the most confused people I've ever come across.

I only ask you to provide proof. Just provide some evidence if the USGOCT is such a slam dunk. Why doesn't the Murray Street engine match? Why was a piece of landing gear found in a very tight location with a piece of rope attached to it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, hot enough said:

You have never been able to get anything straight. You are one of the most confused people I've ever come across.

I only ask you to provide proof

Is your eyesight fading a little so you can't make out the videos of 767's slamming into the towers? I can explain them to you if you like. Big planes, going really fast, full of fuel, big ball of fire. A little later buildings fall down. Sadly a lot of dead people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/9/2017 at 3:40 PM, hot enough said:

What is this "we" shit, GH, you never involve yourself in the discussions. Even when the USGOCT supporters are lying their asses off, denying stark realities.

There is nothing I can post here to change anyone's mind regarding 9/11.  I've already posted more than enough in another similar thread some years back. Not to mention I did make a post on the first page you might wanna check out. You can flog the NIST stuff all you want. No one is gonna listen.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

No one is gonna listen.

That is very telling about how deep the cognitive dissonance is. There is zero chance there were any Arab terrorists. All the molten metals, nanothermite, free fall and accelerating collapses describing controlled demolitions and all these "adults" act like little children.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GostHacked said:

No one is gonna listen.

That is true especially, since we already know what happened. I guess the conspiracy theorists must get bored listening to each other after years of nonsense that goes nowhere. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Omni said:

That is true especially, since we already know what happened. I guess the conspiracy theorists must get bored listening to each other after years of nonsense that goes nowhere. 

It is truly shocking how supposedly adult individuals can so deny reality. They cling to the most absurd notions, all the while denying stark reality. Why are people so invested in those who would murder their own, people who commit the most horrid war crimes, the most vicious terrorist acts. 

What is wrong with such folks, why do they so embrace evil?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, hot enough said:

It is truly shocking how supposedly adult individuals can so deny reality. They cling to the most absurd notions, all the while denying stark reality. Why are people so invested in those who would murder their own, people who commit the most horrid war crimes, the most vicious terrorist acts. 

What is wrong with such folks, why do they so embrace evil?

I don't consider Arab terrorists "our own"

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...