Jump to content
Political Discussion Forums
Altai

Destroying the values generated in minds

Recommended Posts

Instead of making somethings for the benefit of people, making it just to abuse their obligations is evilness. Many of the websites are also created with this purposes. They are easily abusing people because they dont have good enough competitors and therefore people dont have any other alternatives. 

First Duty:  I learned how to code with some scripting languages in last two weeks and now I will build some alternative websites.


The first website I am going to build is a restaurant website. Currently there is a restaurant website which is abusing the obligations of restaurants and taking half of their profits. I think I can build it in about two weeks. I am going to put it on service on whole World and will be for free to use by anyone and there wont be any adverts in the site. 

I will share the steps with pics here. 

 

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/4/2017 at 2:09 PM, Altai said:

Instead of making somethings for the benefit of people, making it just to abuse their obligations is evilness. Many of the websites are also created with this purposes. They are easily abusing people because they dont have good enough competitors and therefore people dont have any other alternatives. 

First Duty:  I learned how to code with some scripting languages in last two weeks and now I will build some alternative websites.


The first website I am going to build is a restaurant website. Currently there is a restaurant website which is abusing the obligations of restaurants and taking half of their profits. I think I can build it in about two weeks. I am going to put it on service on whole World and will be for free to use by anyone and there wont be any adverts in the site. 

I will share the steps with pics here. 

 

Why are the restaurants paying half their profits for this site?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ash74 said:

Why are the restaurants paying half their profits for this site?


There are millions of customers using the site. Restaurants registering to the site to receieve orders and the site takes up half of the profit from each order. Maybe more than half of their profit because they take about 40-45% of the list prices. Restaurants accepts such an evil offer because they dont want to miss millions of potential customer despite they loss huge part of their gain and there is no any other alternative websites. Actually the site was not such ruthless before but its sold for 2,5 Billion to another company and I think the new owners are trying to take their 2,5 Billion back as quick as possible. 

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Altai said:


There are millions of customers using the site. Restaurants registering to the site to receieve orders and the site takes up half of the profit from each order. Maybe more than half of their profit because they take about 40-45% of the list prices. Restaurants accepts such an evil offer because they dont want to miss millions of potential customer despite they loss huge part of their gain and there is no any other alternative websites. Actually the site was not such ruthless before but its sold for 2,5 Billion to another company and I think the new owners are trying to take their 2,5 Billion back as quick as possible. 

If you can design a better site and charge less I truly wish you the best of luck. It will help many a business but just be careful your not in a place that you can be sued.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ash74 said:

If you can design a better site and charge less I truly wish you the best of luck. It will help many a business but just be careful your not in a place that you can be sued.


My website will be free to use and I wont publish any adverts too. Restaurants will like it but why people would like to change their habits and start to use my website instead of they are already used to use a well-known website ? This is the point I should focus. Many things would affect their choices and I should be careful. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Altai said:


My website will be free to use and I wont publish any adverts too. Restaurants will like it but why people would like to change their habits and start to use my website instead of they are already used to use a well-known website ? This is the point I should focus. Many things would affect their choices and I should be careful. 

I wish you luck. Sincerely I am not starting old arguments. I think you should take something for your time but I think you are on to something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now my website looks like this. I am trying to blur top and bottom edges, parts under the buttons. Background picture will change auto in accordance with am and pm periods of the day. 


ZE6yLA.jpg

Edited by Altai

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying to blur their background but there is no such an option in html and css languages. Then I will make a trick and I will put two more layers of background photo behind the top and bottom tables but users wont see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 8:14 AM, Altai said:

I am trying to blur their background but there is no such an option in html and css languages. Then I will make a trick and I will put two more layers of background photo behind the top and bottom tables but users wont see it. 

In a country where the ‘markets’ are giddy over wholesale printing of worthless toilet paper currency that somehow gains value through some algorithm of financial alchemy and stimulates the economy (for lack of more accurate term), it should be no surprise that the sheeple are quiet. Afterall, most are still under the illusion…the hope.. that they can have a dreamy comfortable retirement; that they, too, are going to be rich. As the wise have said, in the end there will be those with a lot of money that isn’t worth anything and those with no money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I just neglected my project a bit. There is a saying, start like a Turk, keep doing like a German and finish like a Briton. I started it like a Turk but could not keep doing. Ok I will finish it.
Today, I will write the codes for creating list when you click on a button and change background color when you click on table element and addition operation of clicked elements. I need these things because customers will choose foods on the list or restaurants will want to update their menu. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...