Political Discussion Forums
Cum Laude

I'm Sick of Society

Just now, Michael Hardner said:

Jobs in manufacturing, and other jobs that used to pay well are on the decline - which will be accelerated more by AI.  There is no "no white" hiring policy, you made that up.  I just taught you again, twice.

Uneducated white people are a particular problem because they were earning more, and now will earn less.  Immigrants already earn less which drives wages down further for your beloved group.  Funny how you are against immigration but were completely 'in the dark' so to speak on possibly the one quantifiable factor working against you.

Well, that may be due to all the taxes and rules and regulations that big brother government keep imposing on businesses.  No, it is you who has not kept up on all the different levels of governments and whom they are mostly hiring these days. Everywhere from government to businesses to the media they all have been pretty much forced by the governments to hire non whites over whites. That is racism and nothing more being forced on people by government who preaches tolerance but never practices it.

Walk into the passport office in Surrey, BC  and look around and see who is in the majority working there. I saw 2 white people out of the 12 that were working in that office to be non white that day. No bull chit being spoken by me here. Now I just taught you something, and my number is way higher than yours. You have a long way to go to catch up to me, avoider. But keep trying. 

Indeed white people are earning less these days because of the massive third world immigration invasion that has been going on for several decades here in Canada. And if those new immigrants are earning less well they can thank themselves for that. And thanks to them all white people have to suffer now from being forced to accept low wages. Third world immigration has not been good for Canada or Canadians but has been more of a detriment and disaster for white Canadians. But there are still some stunned Canadians out there who still believe that massive immigration will always be a great thing for Canada, and no doubt being cheered on by you. But just where did you ever show me here where you really care about Canada or Canadians. I love my group They are such wonderful patriotic proud boys nationalists that care about Canada and Canadians. There I taught you again something else. Boink.  

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

Well, that may be due to all the taxes and rules and regulations that big brother government keep imposing on businesses.

And... something called offshoring.  Really never heard of that... wow.

15 minutes ago, taxme said:

No, it is you who has not kept up on all the different levels of governments and whom they are mostly hiring these days.

'mostly'

16 minutes ago, taxme said:

pretty much forced by the governments to hire non whites over whites. T

'pretty much'

You have now introduced weasel words to modify your previous bullshit statement, which is par for the course.  

17 minutes ago, taxme said:

Indeed white people are earning less these days

'Indeed'... you have learned something.  Go research global trade deals and Canada's transition to a resource economy.  You seem to be seeing that there is part of the picture you are missing.  Yes, it includes pressure from low-wage immigrants also, but without an entrepreneurial mindset or an education your future in this country isn't great I hate to say.

4 minutes ago, Michael Hardner said:

And... something called offshoring.  Really never heard of that... wow.

'mostly'

'pretty much'

You have now introduced weasel words to modify your previous bullshit statement, which is par for the course.  

'Indeed'... you have learned something.  Go research global trade deals and Canada's transition to a resource economy.  You seem to be seeing that there is part of the picture you are missing.  Yes, it includes pressure from low-wage immigrants also, but without an entrepreneurial mindset or an education your future in this country isn't great I hate to say.

As far as I am concerned we are divorced now. I am keeping the house. :P Go marry some other fool who will listen to your zionist bull chit. Maybe one of those criminal illegal females or males may be looking for some gullible sucker Canadian like you to marry. Just saying. Happy trails. :D 

As far as I am concerned we are divorced now

You divorced your 'enemy'.  Wow.

Go marry some other fool who will listen to your zionist bull chit.

Can a Catholic be Zionist ?

You're more than welcome for me explaining the source of your declining uneducated male wages.  My hope is that you can do your own research without me moving forward.

• Haha 1

On 9/3/2017 at 4:19 PM, Michael Hardner said:

2a.  No substance.  "Slowly being erased" is hyperbolic.  Change happens, and you have to accept it, stand aside or live in denial.

2b. Well, I am listening to others, including you, and reading.  You confessed that you're motivated by your own fear.  The immigrants I have worked with have the right attitude to be Canadian.  2% of Canadians are in your camp.

2c. The idea of a pluralistic society, based on peace, order and good government.  The laws guarantee this, not "white power" as you call it, and I have faith in that.

3.  You just assert things.  It's not convincing.  And it's boring to read so I'd rather you go elsewhere and post it.

4. The country you were born in changes constantly.  Your idea of "Canadian patriotism" is white nationalism, which has nothing to do with Canada.  Furthermore, I doubt your vision includes white Jews (which you have excluded by using the term "Gentile Caucasians"), French people or the First Nations who were here thousands of years before Europeans.

I know how you feel, so responding by just repeating it is another boring waste of bandwidth, just saying.

Well shit Mikey! You mean the sky isnt falling and impending doom and calamity predicted by conservatives is NOT a forgone conclusion? Why the hell didnt you say so sooner... Iv been building a bomb shelter and stocking up on duct tape and canned goods for nothing!

3 hours ago, dre said:

Well shit Mikey! You mean the sky isnt falling and impending doom and calamity predicted by conservatives is NOT a forgone conclusion? Why the hell didnt you say so sooner... Iv been building a bomb shelter and stocking up on duct tape and canned goods for nothing!

Well shit Mikey, it looks to me like you have been taken for a sucker and appear to be quite the stunned one for listening to those crazy doom and gloom conservatives, eh? I am a conservative but I have not listened to or started building my fortress yet. I think that I am going to wait for another little while longer.

Maybe you can salvage all the money you wasted on that shelter by renting it out to one of those illegal refugees while they wait to hear as to whether they can get to stay in Canada or not. I hear that the government(taxpayer's)pays really well. Maybe you can invite them over to your house for breakfast one morning and serve them some bacon and eggs? Hey, these beggers better not be choosers. Just a suggestion. 

Edited by taxme

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 4:00 PM, Michael Hardner said:

You divorced your 'enemy'.  Wow.

Can a Catholic be Zionist ?

You're more than welcome for me explaining the source of your declining uneducated male wages.  My hope is that you can do your own research without me moving forward.

As far as Irma being a fatal blow to the banking system, I think this will be the black swan that triggers a rapid descent into
collapse–economic, financial, and possibly social. It may take months to fully unwind, but this has the ability to be the domino that sets
collapse in motion. It would be difficult to design a more catastrophic storm for the 3rd most populous state in the country.

2 hours ago, Cum Laude said:

As far as Irma being a fatal blow to the banking system, I think this will be the black swan that triggers a rapid descent into
collapse–economic, financial, and possibly social. It may take months to fully unwind, but this has the ability to be the domino that sets
collapse in motion. It would be difficult to design a more catastrophic storm for the 3rd most populous state in the country.

Many in the past have awaited for events that they predicted would bring about the demise of the US. Many have been disappointed.
It's more likely that this will bring people together to give support and help to each other. This gives them something else to talk about besides Donald Trump. Notice how that conversation has quietened down already?